1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 6th AKB48 Kouhaku Taikou Uta Gassen (16/12/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

I love that Yui makes an massive effort to play 365. On guitar now, she did on piano few times too....
    Mayuyu was sublime... She has such a great voice woow... (even thing the Japanese version of whole new world is terrible)
    Sayanee is so good that it's boring hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    so after 1 month we already saw the 6th kouhaku taikou uta gassen. Personally i love Mayuyu's performance (not being biased coz she my kami) but she did well. I'm gonna share this, im taking performing arts on my school and our music teacher said that "A whole new world" is one of many songs that not so easy to sang because except for the notes, the present of emotion is important. The song is about love so when you sang that people should feel the "love". So yeah mayuyu missed some notes but you can't easily to tell it because she put all her emotion in that song. Also thanks to Yoshio Inoue~. Other than that i also like Gonna Jump, Love Trip, Flying Get & Mata Anata no Koto wo Kangaeteta & Yuihan ver of
    365nichi no kamihikouki. she already sang this right? with a piano?~ i enjoy watching this year kouhaku btw and i know now why there's only 1point difference between akagumi and shirogumi~

EDIT: The Epic fail at the ending tho :lol::lol:

3. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Looks like the judges vote mostly for Shiogumi but the audiences managed to turn the tide :).

Yeah man ... the ending was indeed epic :) .... after reviewing it and re-looking at the background personnel, loved the fact that they noticed the ball but all played along till the epic reveal lol

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Basically white probably got a bit more sympathy votes from the judges. Akagumi is definitely better. From my POV, The only obvious lost from Akagumi was She's Gone vs River. Maybe Mayuyu won a bit vs Sasshi depending on what you're looking for.
    I'm just glad that in the end Akagumi still win it. It would be strange for Shirogumi to win it, especially when the audience is overwhelmingly vote for Akagumi.

5. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Did anyone recorded it?

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I didn't record it but it's already up somewhere.

7. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    ^if you want to watch it there's a stream of it saved on akb taiwan club's fb group

8. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I've just watched to it. I already knew the Red Team would win (and they were great!). A little disappointed with NGT48's group performance (Only Today) that was so so. Particularly I liked these individually:
    Yume de Kiss me (only the Mannequin challenge)
    Gonna Jump

Love Trip
    Make noise
    Flying Get
    Seijun Tired

Christmas Medley (only because they were cute)
    RIVER

Nakinagara Hohoende
    Yume Miru Shoujo Ja Irarenai
    A Whole New World
    Akai Pin Heel to Professor

10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Since this concert will eventually be released to DVD, please avoid posting download links to it on the forum. Thank you.

11. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i really liked the event
    a few i didn't like was:
    gonna jump (there's no way they were going to do a jump flip or something like that and they ended up just looking awkward)
    flying get also didn't worked as expected but they looked really cute banging the drums
    only today was a bit weird instead of cool
    yuihan on guitar was really, really terrible.
    really liked:
    seijun tired, gotta love team ocho
    heart gatta virus, those old dudes breakdancing LOL!
    mayu was spot on, but i can't seem to like the japanese version of that song :/
    kojiharu solo was great, she is a great singer
    sashihara's akai pin heel was AMAZING, one of my favorite performances ever, the shot when she changes to the red dress made her look really cool, and then the whole red team dancing alone, OH MAN!!
    also loved the part when that dachou clob guy tried to kiss yuihan, lol

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  12. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Mayuyu was AMAZING, her voice sounded controlled, resonant, she hit every note... im really impressed. Sayanee´s level is also ridiculously amazing

13. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Did they announced any release dates for DVD/Blu Ray yet?

14. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
  15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  16. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

do you mind updating the first post with the setlist?

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Digest Video (For the DVD).

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Mayu definitely was amazing. I think she's got a strong career ahead of her as a voice actress if she wants it. Sayanee is of course amazing too, you can really see the improvements she's made between a few years ago and now, in both her guitar and vocal work. She's the only one aside from Yukirin I believe is really going to make it as a soloist after AKB.

19. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sayanee & Yukirin are both good to go for artist path once after AKB.

Mayu should try for musical. She loves it and can sing too. I think she'll do well at that path.

20. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well even Takamina and Tomochin are kinda struggling so I wouldn't get too optimistic about the girl's solo singing career outside of AKB. Musicals seem like a good idea (it's actually closer to AKB's theater performing concept) but not sure how big the industry is in Japan?

I find the japanese arrangement of A Whole New World pretty mehhh comparing to the original but Mayu's performance was really refreshing!!

P/s: has anyone complained about how bad the DVD cover looks? I could do better than that with my photoshop skill haha