1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 6th AKB48 Kouhaku Taikou Uta Gassen (16/12/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2016.

1. forzzilla*

forzzilla* Kenkyuusei

YES!!!!!!!!!!
    :1st::1st::1st:

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The results are expected except for Shiichan lol. SKE tho, ouch!!

3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

20161215 AKB48 紅白対抗歌合戦 舞台裏SHOWROOM生配信!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    credit uploader

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Lol it's minus Jiina, but otherwise pretty insane results thus far :^O^:

5. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Akb and HKT's lineup consist of more or less regular senbatsu.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Saw this graphic on twitter, Haruppi has a 6-0 winning streak at AKB Kouhaku

CzuMc3XVEAAU6An.jpg large.jpg

7. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Could you some please kindly explain a few things from the setlist for me?
    What does this mean?

Please tell me it's not the Aladdin song [hehe]

Did they specify which performances won/lost?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Never heard those voices before and after a show? That's it.

It doesn't work that way. Each jury member vote for the team they think it was the best overall. Then there's one vote for the theatres and another one for the audience.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Kageana and shimeana:

Ana is short for announcer
    Kage means shadow and shime means closing.

Kageana is ~"hidden announcer", who introduces the show and tells people the rules (don't stand on your chair, no recording allowed) and riles the crowd a little.
    Shimeana is ~"closing (still hidden) announcer" who thanks the audience and tells people to follow the staff's instructions when exiting

10. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanks for the explanation @Aka and @kanjo ;) and it seems like Mayu actually sang A Whole New World from Aladdin the musical. I wonder if it was in Japanese or English. Can't wait to see.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It wasn't by performance. There was an overall vote at the end, by the audiences and the judge panel.

Akagumi won both venue votes, though it sounds like it was extremely close in both cases: 33 vs. 30 for the remote venues, and someone inside Tokyo Dome City Hall thought it was swinging Shirogumi before they called it for Akagami.

Judge votes were 5 vs. 4 in favour of Shirogumi.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I was lurking around in 2ch when I saw someone posting these numbers while discussing the fact that no one from Team 8 and also Souda, Sayaya and Katomina were in top 48.

These are the current handshake sales from the 8th album and the final sales for High Tension for some of the girls that ranked...

武藤  1/24 10/20 AKB (Muto)
    大場  0/24 10/20 SKE (Oba)
    田島  0/24 10/20 HKT (Tashima)
    田中  5/24 17/20 HKT (Tanaka)
    矢吹  5/24 13/20 HKT (Yabuki)
    松岡  2/24 10/20 HKT (Matsuoka)
    朝長  3/24 8/20 HKT (Tomonaga)
    藤江  0/24 5/20 NMB (Fujie)
    大和田 6/24 4/20 AKB (Owada)
    本村  0/24 4/20 HKT (Motomura)
    森保  0/24 3/20 HKT (Moriyasu)
    松岡  0/24 2/20 HKT (Matsuoka)
    北原  0/24 2/20 NGT (Kitahara)
    市川  0/18 1/15 NMB (Ichikawa)
    木下  1/12 2/10 NMB (Kinoshita)
    大家  0/6 0/5  AKB (Oya)

And these are the sales for the Team 8 members and Souda, Sayaya and Katomina...

惣田   2/30 20/20 (Souda)
    小栗  21/24 20/20 (Oguri)
    倉野尾14/24 18/20 (Kuranoo)
    岡部  0/24 16/20 (Okabe)
    坂口  12/24 11/16 (Sakaguchi)
    川本  4/24 14/20 (Kawamoto)
    加藤美 5/36 14/25 (Kato)

If these votes for the Kouhaku Utagassen are more realistic and reflect the real popularity of the girls, then how do you explain this? Unless the handshakes don't mean anything anymore. You can't even say that it has to do with fishers and stuff like that, because some are quite orthodox on the way they act at handshakes. And girls like Souda, Sayaya and Naru ranked high in the Sousenkyo, so they're not just a handshake thing.

Now, about the current state of SKE... doesn't this mean that every idol group will eventually go downhill, no matter what, especially when their oldest generations leave the group? AKB is the oldest group and it was the first to fall from grace. SKE is the second oldest... and now you have this. What will happen when Sayanee and the rest leave NMB? And what about HKT? Sashiko, Haruppi, Sakura, the midgets, etc.

13. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Similarly to ssk, handshakes also run on money to an extend. Someone can 1 ticket and others can buy 100s of them. It is different from the sort-of 1 person 1 vote for kouhaku. I don't really have a hard opinion as to which one reflects "real popularity" because the concept of popularity is quite ambiguous anyway. Personally, as a Sayaya oshi, I am not too worried about her not making it (if that is the case for final result). She's still at a growing phase and I'm sure management isn't going to drop her flat just from not ranking into kouhaku.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    By the way, I wanted to post that in AKB's thread. :^^;:

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From Jijipress

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    @Aka HS sales allow people to buy multiple tickets, so you can check out other members who are not your oshimen. HS sales sort of reflect casual popularity of members from within the fandom, but not necessarily the number of hardcore fans that the member has (i.e. fans that have her as their oshimen, #1 idol, demigod to worship, etc.) nor public recognition / popularity outside the fandom.

With the Kouhaku thing if you want to vote for members other than your oshimen, you either have to convince other people to do so, or buy another phone. So members who are (currently) popular in the fandom may not have as many votes because they have people who like to meet them, but don't consider them as their oshimen and thus won't vote for them in this thing. Also, hardcore fans can't compensate and have bigger say with more votes like in SSK.

But it is still preliminary, things can change.

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Ahhhh it's nice seeing Paru having so much fun on HT~ That twirl though <3

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't show the vocally strong group but She's Gone kind of makes it up lol. It was hands down the best performance out of all the ones shown.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Have you seen 4th gen? 4th gen are amazing, plus Hana is being pushed to be the next big thing. Of all the sister groups I think HKT are in the best position for new gen aces.

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Have you seen AKB's 13th, 14th and 15th generations and Team 8? Have you seen SKE's 7D2 and even part of the 6th? See, that's the problem. Even with hot prospects, even if they rank high, things went in a not so good direction from the moment that the first generations began to leave. I don't know, but from what I've seen I can only guess that it will eventually happen to HKT too. In fact, even with Sakuras, Haruppis, Sashikos, midgets, etc., their sales are now stagnant. I'm not happy about it either, but that's what happens in every group. Think about it, their second generation doesn't have the same love that the first, right? The third even less. If you love Sakura and Haruppi you don't necessarily transfer that love for the newbies when they go away, not in the same way. Of course I'm speaking in general.

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

HKT have good management unlike some of the other groups. Plus Universal participated in the selection process of 4th gen so they are different to previous HKT generations, they're like Nogi girls with a genki 48-group attitude, HKT may gradually be getting an image change away from their old image of the young 48-group. Of course there are challenges but HKT seem less dependant on two (now one member) like with SKE and NMB and are spreading their push resources around. Sakura and Haruppi basically don't get much push from HKT now, their push is mainly from the AKB side.