1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Adhisty Zara (Zara) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Since the official trailer days the "Keluarga Cemara" movie gained many positive responses and after finally premiered in theaters the movie flooded with praises including Zara's acting. As we know Zara got nominated by Maya Award/Piala Maya in the category the best supporting teen actress. Wow!

One of interesting poster. Zara played "Euis" looks very Zara right there.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Supporting? I thought Euis is the main character wwwwww seems it's Abah or Emak. wwwwww

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

^ There’s the list in that Piala Maya twitter - but if im not mistaken

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

So it isn't supporting actress nomination but straight to "best teen actress". Woah unbelievable.
    Zara's been just in two films and they're successful ones and now got a nomination.

[​IMG]

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I'm wishing if Zara do cover for the old arrangement of Keluarga Cemara ost. (Harta Berharga), the old is better enogh rather than BCL ver.. If Tersanjung is revived and Zara is in there as Indah (IDK whether this is compatible or no), she should try covering Tersanjung ost. too (but, using Mega Utami ver.) :blush:

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]

Amazing. Keluaga Cemara movie has created a record as the first movie to have 1 million viewers in 2019 and this year is just few weeks started.
    The screenplay writer said it's not just about viewers but the KC film is a milestone. I agree, this family genre is still rare. And now I see the sequel is on the horizon.
    Congrats to Zara. She’s must be very happy now.

7. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Saw the news Zara wins Piala Maya Award 7 in the category ”Selected Ten Actress” (or “chosen teen actress”). Congrats!
    [​IMG]

8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Her role in Keluarga Cemara as Euis really a game changer..now not only fans but also general public knowing her as talended newcomer actress

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]
    Zara at Tsugi no Season mv shooting

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]
    Zara and her achievements from two different awards

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]
    At yesterday’s handshake event
    Fans met not only Zara aka Pipu or Baba but also Disa and Euis, her role in films.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I wouldn't mind if Zara became jkt48's new ace after Yupi graduate..hell, she's the best candidate so far for that position

14. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Happy
    Birthday

:) greeting from kyla just earlier today after 12 am
    [​IMG]

Only sixteen years old an already won two film awards, just amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Happy Birthday Zara, the future of Jkt48 :ome::ome:

16. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    I still can't get over the fact that she was only 32nd at the last ssk. Hopefully she'll do better at the next ssk.

17. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Since days ago I was preparing a to make a post here that Zara as new comer film artist is "naik daun" or "on the rise" . Well, wishing her after this grad she'll get more great new films in the future, also Keluarga Cemara 2, Duagarisbiru 2 ...
    Just success wishes for Pipu. Congrats.

18. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I'm so disappointed with her

19. donikun

donikun Kenkyuusei

Imo, it's a good start for her, she got like tons of haters because of late push but proved herself as good actress. I hope nothing but the best for her career ahead.

20. armondillo

armondillo Kenkyuusei

Quite a shame what happened with her. She was pushed hard by JOT (management) when she just debuted. A lot of fans felt she didn't deserve it. And when last SSK came around, she only ranked #32 which shows her fanbase isn't as strong in terms of supporting her in SSK. But nonetheless she worked hard and got herself many film roles as "Zara JKT48" where she helped improve JKT's public image. Just think about all the YouTube collabs, TV talk shows, etc. For that we should all be grateful to her. While I wish she stayed in JKT, I understand that it really is tiring to manage her film career, JKT and her school. Sometimes we forget how young our idols are, she's just a teenager. The best thing we can do now is support her/her future projects and show that we as fans are mature and accepting. All the best Zara!

• Like Like x 2