Adhisty Zara (Zara)

Discussion in 'Team T' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 1, 2016.

1. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    LINE STICKER - JKT48 : OUR STORY (2018)

• Like Like x 1
  2. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Aaaaah she's so cuteeee she had to stand on that thing to make her look taller haha

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

April 9
    Zara's clarification about fans curious with Kyla status that her calves are big & rough and bonus what actually happened afterwards.
    https://twitter.com/zaraJKT48/status/983281337988628481 and 4 tweets after next.
    -Kyla had a strange obsession
    -She pretended going out of the room but turned suddenly grab my calves
    -She pushed me lied down on bed
    -I wanted to fight back right away but I was hesitated
    -She then played with my chin. I answered with choking her neck. Our room became a mess. After quitting we made a deal whoever start it again her neck will be choked

What a worse agreement

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

:XD:Another day with the silly sisters:XD:
    https://twitter.com/Kyla_JKT48/status/988720062470111233
    [​IMG]

Kyla took a capture on Zara and made funny caption. Kyla’s picking words brings me a crack.
    April 24. Kyla: “Nobody ask her. I just discovered she has turned out like this. Hu hu I become sad. She said wanna have a concert. No idea what concert. Maybe singing in bathroom.”
    Fans laughed hard in the replies. Kyla’s long sentence above is somewhat the other way to say "So sorry guys, my sister has gone insane".
    Zara then replied she wanted to answer back with Kyla’s unpretty photo but couldn’t find one right away.
    Checking her account, Zara tweeted clarifying to fans that in the photo she was actually cleaning the room. Maybe she grabbed any objects found and used them as accessories to bring some good mood when working out.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ayana Shahab
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    The 1st teaser of Keluarga Cemara Movie which Zara's starred already out

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

May 17. Zara & Mom after tarawih prayers in day 1 of fasting month Ramadan. Her face looked radiating.
    One doesn't have to be radical to be poured by the angel’s light.
    [​IMG]

Zara tweeted to fans (in teasing tone) that their attention are now turning into the new gen-6 girls and might probably not cheering her up anymore.
    Fans then reply with support that Kyla-Zara are still too attractive.

And I got this funny yet beautiful picture from a user sinkasinkaxx: under raining a sibling school students using banana leave as umbrella but their heads got replaced with Kyla & Zara’s. It's a classic romantic pic of Indonesian kids from rural area going home after school [elementary uniform]. There's rice field at the side of the path with near mating green-yellowish color.
    [​IMG]

I remember when I was a village boy with friends went home after school, when passing somebody's rice field we grabbed the rice grains from its tree and ate them. We’re considered lucky if the farmer planted glutinous rice (beras ketan) since it tasted better than ordinary rice when chewing it raw. It was precious memory.

7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Month of Gemini, 21 May- 21 June.
    Gemini folks are unique people. There’ s presence of fear [but they can hide it well] along with gut. Their excitement is too strong to hold them back.
    One trait I really in Gemini - girls - [also virgos] are their sincere charming. When I go anywhere and passing them on street they give a sincere sweet smile.

Got from twitta search. Zara's image captured by fans.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Couple days ago Zara was asking fans the reasons behind oshi-ing her. Well, my version liking Zara [& Kyla] as a not real wota [only observe people’s entertain talent], can’t deny it relates to her grandparent too. He’s a member of a legendary religious band ‘Bimbo’. They occasionally perform on tv when religious big day. When I know Zara and Kyla are his grandchildren I was like "eh, is it?". Acil, their grandpa who usually as backing vocal has interesting granddaughters?
    Kyla and Zara also have likable aura thanks to they come from religious family who usually have blessed children.

9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Watching Zara in Net channel's Ini Sahur. Until one hour since appear there's no talkshow. She only standing with proper reaction watching unnecessary segments with its players. Glad Haruka isn't in inisahur anymore. Very tired seeing the players bombarding audiences with 'funny stuffs'. The original ITS is alot better.
    For next time I prefer Zara in ITS or CNL.

Btw, I like seeing Angel Karamoy returns. Bring her to regular ITS is more preferred.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Granpa is ‘Penjaga villa’ Zar? hehehe *jk . Classic stereotype villa house keeper is wearing kupluk cap with sarung garment strapped also bring along flashlight who's no fear of wandering ghost at the cold night… Now that’s rhyme Son!

[​IMG]

Zara is with her grandfather from mother side. Now it’s confirmed by Zara said herself in above status that Belanda (Holland/Dutch) blood comes from him. Thank for telling Zar, been curious for hundred years :)

Next , it’s Kyla’s turn posting with granddad from father side, Kiyang Acil. I think he’s still look badass with long hair as he’s a long time musician.

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Countdown to Birthday
    In recent tweets Zara said she’s got some sleep paralysis problem. Moving anywhere trying to get sleep even to sofa.
    Is SP relate to malevolent spirit entity? based on my observation it could be but the most cause is bcus we pass our proper time to go to sleep. Like we’re so sleepy but we insist to stay awake maybe there’s fav tv program waiting and when we eventually go to bed we don’t feel so sleepy as before and suddenly our body fall asleep first /paralyze while conscious is not ready yet. In Zara’s case perhaps relate to her jkt activities at night.

I no longer experience SP and I have tips to overcome it when trick like moving your toe or finger is no work. When SP, a thing we can still control is breathing. As you caught in SP hold your breath for some seconds then release. Repeat few times [in severe case I did it more than 5 times] until you wake up fully with our physical /can move ur body as normal. Usually I gasp waking up when inhaling process.

The most important ofc is sleep regularly or payback the sleep lacking we committed.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018 at 12:11 PM
  13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Countdown to Birthday
    June 21, Gemini or Cancer?
    In astrology theory it is called "cusp", the border dates between two signs which they might possess little or some each sign traits.
    As sista Kyla born May 20 can be called Taurus-Gemini cusp but she’s absolutely Taurean to me. In Zara’s there is slightly or little cancer-ness I see in her but it adds making her more adorable. What makes her more interesting is her eastern sign goat [born 2003] which is the sign of strong art talent. If one is a goat sign anything they do like movements or perform music/singing will look more artistic.

With Kyla during Lebaran Days
    [​IMG]

This is no relate with Kyla-Zara since they live in big city but my experience as a kid from small town. If we’re from small town when Lebaran day we also visited relatives living in villages. We thought we’re so cool and good looking toward the villagers so the local girls with cheaper dresses would instantly like us xD. This kind of phenomenon captured well in a syrup drink tvcm some years ago. There’s a boy from city visited family in rural place [maybe grannie]. He showed off his city culture like doing freestyle dance and brought along his gadgets. On the other side the villager kids didn’t wanna loose to the city boy by demonstrating traditional martial arts skill like easily doing somersault or round house kicks.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018 at 2:00 PM
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

:ome:
    H
    appy Birthday!

May God always blesses our “Euis” Zara with good health, lucks & success ~aamiin

#STILLTHEPROM15INGONE

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

From Diani's twitter
    [​IMG]
    Close friends little celebrating birthday. Clockwise: Aby, Zara herself, sista Kyla, Diani & Julie