1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Adhisty Zara (Zara)

Discussion in 'Team T' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Ayana & Zara as hosts in a recent documentary program

The documentary contents are good stuffs. Mostly about Indonesians study in Japan in various universities.
    We would like the Japanese government in the 60th Indonesia-Japan relationship event also make a program jkt48 members trip to Japan especially gen-4 and 5 (mostly they’re in team T so team T is recommended). Their excitement will be our excitement as the senior members did.

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Zara with contact lenses. Now here more looks like the classic “noni belanda*” minus blonde hair.
    *the calling for little Holland girl / holland's maiden during colonization times.
    [​IMG]
    As one of Zara’s grandfather is a half or quarter dutch I see somehow Zara’s got some western attractive and likableness traits.

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Ekebi memba look at ease taking shots with Zara.
    I think because Zara brings these sense of little sister as well as her natural charming when approaching new people.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

A matcha drink brand endorses JKT48. Members are posting out pictures with it.

and the best photo with Oi Ocha goes to ….
    [​IMG]

Altho Zara is in a homeschooling seeing her wearing that shirt, after finishing her senior high level I wish NASA will grant her a scholarship in astrophysics :)
    I used to be a space-ufo geek. No longer an enthusiast but I sometimes checking the topics.

Looks tough in her sosenkyo ava
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Interesting pic the sibling Zara & Kyla at the id-jp music festival weeks ago.
    If their destiny weren’t in jkt48, this pic might be two teenage girls attended an entertainment show, went home, posted this photo in their IG then went to bed. But they’re the performer instead. Sometimes night as their day and day as their night.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Zara with Saya Kawamoto.
    Sayaya was having her shonichi in team T
    [​IMG]

7. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] A Happy Twosday from Zara [​IMG]

9. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Twitter:
    fawncub
    As expected, Zara to make a cast of Dilan 1991, sequel of Dilan 1990, to play as little sister of title character. Also on Keluarga Cemara (Pine Family) to play Euis, one of main characters.
    FB_IMG_15409528990227031.jpg FB_IMG_15409528767151683.jpg

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

"Keluarga Cemara" theatrical poster.
    [​IMG]
    I think public have been expecting this alternative film with family story among other popular genres.

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Zara stepped in a train heading to Jogja city where the sosenkyo announcement event located.
    It’s her first time tripping to the city with train which the first was with plane.
    I can feel the little kid excitement first time on board a train.
    In this year ssk Zara ranked 32, still very related to her destiny as well her lucky number 5, the genki one.

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

After the sousenkyo ended weeks ago Zara straightly return to shooting activity for a new movie “ Dilan 1991”, the sequel of Dilan 1990 reprising her role as Disa, the titular little sister. The first Dilan 1990 was a huge success with almost [or has reached 7] millions viewers nationally.
    [​IMG]
    About her another film with family theme “Keluarga Cemara” [will be premiered next month on 3 January] , Zara’s very happy its official trailer gets so many positive responses. In the film Zara played as the first child of the family.