1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Adhisty Zara (Zara)

Discussion in 'Team T' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Ayana & Zara as hosts in a recent documentary program

The documentary contents are good stuffs. Mostly about Indonesians study in Japan in various universities.
    We would like the Japanese government in the 60th Indonesia-Japan relationship event also make a program jkt48 members trip to Japan especially gen-4 and 5 (mostly they’re in team T so team T is recommended). Their excitement will be our excitement as the senior members did.

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Zara with contact lenses. Now here more looks like the classic “noni belanda*” minus blonde hair.
    *the calling for little Holland girl / holland's maiden during colonization times.
    [​IMG]
    As one of Zara’s grandfather is a half or quarter dutch I see somehow Zara’s got some western attractive and likableness traits.

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Ekebi memba look at ease taking shots with Zara.
    I think because Zara brings these sense of little sister as well as her natural charming when approaching new people.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

A matcha drink brand endorses JKT48. Members are posting out pictures with it.

and the best photo with Oi Ocha goes to ….
    [​IMG]

Altho Zara is in a homeschooling seeing her wearing that shirt, after finishing her senior high level I wish NASA will grant her a scholarship in astrophysics :)
    I used to be a space-ufo geek. No longer an enthusiast but I sometimes checking the topics.

Looks tough in her sosenkyo ava
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Interesting pic the sibling Zara & Kyla at the id-jp music festival weeks ago.
    If their destiny weren’t in jkt48, this pic might be two teenage girls attended an entertainment show, went home, posted this photo in their IG then went to bed. But they’re the performer instead. Sometimes night as their day and day as their night.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Zara with Saya Kawamoto.
    Sayaya was having her shonichi in team T
    [​IMG]

7. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] A Happy Twosday from Zara [​IMG]

9. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    As expected, Zara to make a cast of Dilan 1991, sequel of Dilan 1990, to play as little sister of title character. Also on Keluarga Cemara (Pine Family) to play Euis, one of main characters.
    FB_IMG_15409528990227031.jpg FB_IMG_15409528767151683.jpg

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

"Keluarga Cemara" theatrical poster.
    [​IMG]
    I think public have been expecting this alternative film with family story among other popular genres.

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Zara stepped in a train heading to Jogja city where the sosenkyo announcement event located.
    It’s her first time tripping to the city with train which the first was with plane.
    I can feel the little kid excitement first time on board a train.
    In this year ssk Zara ranked 32, still very related to her destiny as well her lucky number 5, the genki one.

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

After the sousenkyo ended weeks ago Zara straightly return to shooting activity for a new movie “ Dilan 1991”, the sequel of Dilan 1990 reprising her role as Disa, the titular little sister. The first Dilan 1990 was a huge success with almost [or has reached 7] millions viewers nationally.
    [​IMG]
    About her another film with family theme “Keluarga Cemara” [will be premiered next month on 3 January] , Zara’s very happy its official trailer gets so many positive responses. In the film Zara played as the first child of the family.

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Since the official trailer days the "Keluarga Cemara" movie gained many positive responses and after finally premiered in theaters the movie flooded with praises including Zara's acting. As we know Zara got nominated by Maya Award/Piala Maya in the category the best supporting teen actress. Wow!

One of interesting poster. Zara played "Euis" looks very Zara right there.
    [​IMG]

Relate to the movie, in her twitter Zara beautifully said: ”A happy family doesn't require being rich or poor. The most important is being together. This film tells us that our family will always accept us the way we are and we will always together facing any circumstances. You all [Zara's fans ] are my family too. Love you."

Star's aura Zara
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  14. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Supporting? I thought Euis is the main character wwwwww seems it's Abah or Emak. wwwwww

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

^ There’s the list in that Piala Maya twitter - but if im not mistaken

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

So it isn't supporting actress nomination but straight to "best teen actress". Woah unbelievable.
    Zara's been just in two films and they're successful ones and now got a nomination. As I have said she's got the star aura. Lately I frequently watch Indonesian horror & actions movies from the 70's & 80's on tv movie channel and there are legendary actors & actress in the era are of Dutch ancestry such as Suzanna, Barry Prima etc. Any film they played in it were huge success. They seemed having certain charisma or likableness. So Zara I might say is the successor of those film players or continuing the tradition the existence of "indo" players [esp of dutch descent] in Indonesian movies.
    Ahem not just Zara, her big sis Kyla has that aura too actually. Kyla loves horror stuffs so why not she's being offered playing in movie with that genre.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  17. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    I'm wishing if Zara do cover for the old arrangement of Keluarga Cemara ost. (Harta Berharga), the old is better enogh rather than BCL ver.. If Tersanjung is revived and Zara is in there as Indah (IDK whether this is compatible or no), she should try covering Tersanjung ost. too (but, using Mega Utami ver.) :blush:

18. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Amazing. Keluaga Cemara movie has created a record as the first movie to have 1 million viewers in 2019 and this year is just few weeks started.
    The screenplay writer said it's not just about viewers but the KC film is a milestone. I agree, this family genre is still rare. And now I see the sequel is on the horizon.
    Congrats to Zara. She’s must be very happy now.

19. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Saw the news Zara wins Piala Maya Award 7 in the category ”Selected Ten Actress” (or “chosen teen actress”). Congrats!
    [​IMG]

I recall Zara used to have [or still] haters bad mouthing her. Sometimes the adversary fuels up good things will come/ achievement - esp to an energetic & attractive individual as Zara.

20. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Last night Zara was kinda reflecting on herself. A reflection with a relief https://twitter.com/zaraJKT48

I’d like to say something. Wud guys listen? These are juz popping up in my mind.

I’m really happy in jkt48. Slowly you’ll achieve anything if you have strong intention and hardwork. I’m here not just for popularity. Since a little I’m an energetic and love being attention center.

I enjoy it all. There is a time I’m at the bottom and the other time the achievement comes. Alhamdulillah, God is righteous. When I grab something my hand couldn't hold many other things at the same time. It’s one at a time and it’s like being distributed.

Thanks so much for all your support. I’m proud to have you guys. People who always support me, affection toward me/love me, understanding my lacks.

That’s all. Nothing surprising about. Not a sign for grad haha

Altho Zara said she just wanted to tweet like that yet Haruka and Shanju reacted cheering her up.
    Zara's achievement is amazing. First 48G member won a film award after playing only in two movies. It's achievement of #JKT48 too as part of #CoolJapan
    As I also have said Zara and Kyla are from religious family background. I think she's blessed for being talented, likable and gain many supports.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019