1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Adhisty Zara (Zara)

Discussion in 'Team T' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Ratu Ilmu Hitam or Queen Of Black Magic , where Zara also involved months ago apparently completed and is about to be released soon.
    In this poster from Zara's sitting position near the main player she seems also got central role in this flick.
    [​IMG]

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Cool poster made by the production house for Zara's next movie with the tittle Virgo and The Sparklings, a female superhero namely Virgo who leads a band (if I'm not mistaken).
    In his twitter the director Joko Anwar said Zara was born to play this role.
    [​IMG]

I wish the ost wud be kinda like this song esp my fav part, the interlude 2: 46 ,
    visualizing Zara aka Virgo rises and using her 200% power beating all the villains

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

not aware of other members (usually in front of it), I guess Zara is the first with side angle point of view posing with the iconic red sexy "disco door" of jkt48 dressing room
    [​IMG]

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Zara somewhere in china (shanghai?) weeks ago
    Maybe it was after reading zara's tweet about sunday's handshake where many of her movies fans come over trigging my imagination in last night's dream. I was on jet boat suddenly zara and melati emerged from water doing jet skiing. After that some guys on car picked them to local radio FM for interview.
    I stood at radio's studio entrance door and zara came out wearing unbuttoned checked patterned shirt with long sleeves (t-shirt inside) & denim pants. I was surprised with her cool boyish short hair. She walked out of studio while smiling toward me. She's just got that big star aura. I said to her
    "Zara, you look so tomboy".

Her latest film the horror Ratu Ilmu Hitam official trailer, just released 7 days ago

Checking IG her followers is almost 1M, thats the movies impact.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Movie star Zara is currently in Kyoto, the city in Japan famous of traditional theme tourism spots
    It seems she's in a jkt48 related activities there
    [​IMG]

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Zara plays in New Biore Bright Series, i wonder she's being in Kyoto was an invitation from the brand

[​IMG]

just snipped this early zara pic from her fan in twitter, she's the bright star of jkt48 indeed
    [​IMG]