1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Aitakatta!! My AKB48 Blog

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by garnetjester, Mar 19, 2008.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I really like the profile page. It's a nice touch!

2. Misaki

Misaki Kenkyuusei

Those are some really great summer photos! And I like how you have captions for each photo.
    I was reading the International Wota B-day post. Oh I miss Nakayan with glasses >_<

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Thanks! I added pics to each mini profile to make it less confusing :D I'm also thinking of maybe linking to a unit song that features each girl in order for people to get an idea of what they are like when performing... But I don't know if it may be too much... What do you guys think?

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The profiles are nice! Two things though, Kitarie performed with all of the teams before her promotion - she was Kojiharu's under in A4R and Takoyaki's in K4, and I think the one Maimai was close with was Orii Ayumi, but I'm not sure about that one.

I think the video thing is a cool idea, if they're not embedded.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I added videos :D And I'll update the info on Kitarie. Also, I think Maimai is close with Orii but also with Usami, I've seen them together in purikuras and stuff but I'm not completely sure...so I'll just take that one out too. Thanks for your help :D

6. yobanaide

yobanaide Kenkyuusei

Cat,the profiles are awesome!
    I always thought that sato amina always had a kinda deep voice.
    But thanks for clearing that mistake up for me.

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Hi people! I updated my blog with a review of A5. I hope you all like it (although you probably won't because I don't like that stage and most people do XD)

8. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    It's my least favorite current Stage, too...

And there were a ton of parts I wanted to comment on, so I quoted them.

I think it's because they do the chorus' melody like a billion times during the song.

I love CCS (TOMOYO!)... but I agree with everyone other than you, sucky song.

She definitely got a great song, and the fact that she subs for Acchan is supurb.

I love how AKB takes so much from H!P.

I have yet to figure out that section makes sense.

Similar to her voice!

AGREE. And I never noticed the switch of bottoms. I think Nonaka will be added to this unit (except now with two spots in Heart Gata Virus, she'd fit well in there.)

109 definitely is the best in the Stage.

It was cute the first time since it was so colorful... But it needs to stop.

I play card games on my computer every time it begins when I'm watching a LOD.

Team A needed good songs, so they stole it.

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

LOL no jazz hands in RenKin, but that screencap looked like Miichan and Myao were doing that XD

I want A6 now... :(

10. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Another great review garnet (and by great I mean well written and what not, I really don't agree with your opinions on A5)!

I don't honestly get why A5 is so looked down upon, it has some really fantastic songs. K5 pales in comparison to it IMO. I think why I like it so much is because it has a bit of everything; from slow ballads, to fast upbeat songs and everything in between (I feel the same way about B4).

And how can you think JK Nemurihime is generic? I think it has an incredibly unique sound to it compared to other AKB songs.

Anyway, looking forward to your next review.

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Thanks for your comment! :D

JK... I seriously hate the lyrics. And the echoed voices in the background, and the lame dance. Sorry!

12. yobanaide

yobanaide Kenkyuusei

Awesome Review cat,I loved the oshimai candy! she will surely be missed!
    My personal faves have to be Heart Gata Virus & AKB Sanjou!

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I posted about the latest AKB news. I don't know if it makes a lot of sense, because I'm still kind of in shock...

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I posted a review of the Shibuya AX DVDs. It's super long, but I hope you'll like it :D

15. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I'm reading it right now and so far it's great! I'm impressed that you were able to start and finish it! That must have taken a ton of work!

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Thanks! It actually did take a lot of work... :lol: I wrote it while I was watching the concert, otherwise, I think it would've been impossible to finish it!

17. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I finished reading a few minutes ago (I was pre-occupied with the internet, so it didn't take THAT long to read... just a while), and it was great! I totally agree with you about how/where the graduates got to perform, and in general about the songs! (Except, weirdly enough, I LOVED Hizukehenkousen, even though I usually hate it. I don't know what I liked about it, though...)

18. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^ On second watch, it was a good performance, and the song doesn't annoy me as much :D I just... don't understand how THAT song made it on the list instead of Cinderella wa Damasarenai or something...

19. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

hey hey sorry for the question but i havent watched that concert, any idea of where can i watch it or download it?

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^ You should buy it! :D It's an awesome concert, totally worth your money!

Or else, you could try finding a torrent I guess? There aren't many Youtube performances uploaded, I'm afraid...