1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 10th Ann. Memorial Event/Theater Ann. Show (15/12/06 and 15/12/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 6, 2015.

1. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

I just paid a holding deposit for return fare to Japan for that weekend idec

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Hopes:
    -JKT48 and SNH48 groups special appearance
    -announcement of a new international group (official formation of TPE48 and, I hope, MNL48) :awesome:

3. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    it still not confirmed that this is Takamina's graduation concert though ?! and i think it isn't , if this was Takamina's graduation concert then they'll say it already i guess

i think it's going to be separated and she'll get her own graduation concert on another time like Matsui Rena and Tomochin and Mariko and etc.....

i'm sure this is not Takamina's graduation concert

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Have AKS mentioned anything about this 10th Anniversary ticket they release in 2008?

[​IMG]

AKB48劇場「オープン10周年祭」開催決定!前田敦子、大島優子ほか出演。2008年発売のフォトアルバムを購入した“レジェンドの皆様へ”

7年後のユニット存在に疑問の声

AKB48(エーケービーフォーティエイト)が販売したのは、結成2周年を記念した「スペシャルフォトアルバム」。AKB48の公式サイトで2008年1月29日、発売が発表された。それによると、オールカラー120ページのアルバムには、私物も含めたメンバーの女性44人の写真が掲載され、チーム別集合写真ポスターなども入っているという。

限定2000冊で、若い世代に支持されるアイドルの写真集としては、5万400円とかなりの高額だ。1冊1冊シリアルナンバーが入っており、表紙にメン バーの直筆サインがされ、購入者の名前入り別プリントが挿み込まれるという。活動拠点としている「秋葉原AKB48劇場」で指定日に受け取る場合は、メン バーが直接購入者に手渡しし、2ショット撮影までするという手の込みようだ。アルバムを制作したAKSによると、まだ発送はしていないものの、完売したと いう。

ところが、このアルバムに、2015年12月8日に開かれる予定というイベント「AKB48劇場オープン10周年祭」の招待券を付けるとしたため、ネットで話題になった。2ちゃんねるでは発売当時、7年後のイベントチケットだけに、

「メンバーがほぼ全部入れ替わってる可能性大。入れ替わりが無かったらそこそこいい年こいてる状態に」「10周年なんか迎えれるわけないのにな」「株で言ったら、おもいっきり空売りしとくべき銘柄を全力信用買いするようなもんじゃないか、、、、」

といった疑問が相次いだ。

(抜粋)

http://www.j-cast.com/2008/02/29017299.html?p=all

5. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ That's from 2008?! :blink: That's amazing...I don't think I would keep a ticket that long if I had it at some point.

I'm seeing two different things on the interwebs - some people are calling this the "10th Anniversary Theater Festival" and other sites (including here) are just referring to it as a "Live." I assume it is going to be a full-scale concert based on the latter, but the former implies that it will just be a special performance at the theater or a concert where a venue gets transformed into a larger version of the theater and the girls sing mostly songs from stages (similar to those stage revival concerts from 2011-2013).

Is it an extension of the anniversary stage? Is it an actual concert? Can someone clarify here? Management, you suck at making announcements.... (Yeah, I'm back at my management hate stage right now. :^^;:)

Ah...you didn't read the second part of my post before I edited and deleted it, did you? :^^;:

6. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Ah yes, the old GOLDEN TICKET. Only us OGs have seen those upclose. Now, I wonder if they will cash their tickets in. :lol:

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

8. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    LMAO !!! ok good luck

btw if i ever bought the ticket and lost it , i'm gonna be so so mad :hehe:

9. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I wonder how many people actually received AND still have that ticket though. I can't imagine it would add up to a lot of people unless if they're super dedicated fans...

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well there was no "last edited..." on your post when I wrote my reply so....

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't think TD will be enough. Probably Nissan Stadium, because think of how many people will be coming (as in, selling out TD will be no problem).

I'd hope this will be the set up?

Also those tickets... Yeah one of my friends has one. Those are mad rare, I think he ended up paying something like $500 for his (plus some other bonus stuff too)

12. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Dang it. I should have been faster in editing it. :^^;:

@piyochama I didn't imagine there would be a big enough audience to fill up a stadium, but that's a good point about Tokyo Dome filling up pretty quickly.

And yeah, I thought that would have been the obvious set-up but I guess not...

Ah, I forgot. I want to point out one thing. Unlike Yuko's, Rena's, and Ricchan's concerts, Acchan's graduation concert never had a separate title containing her name. It was still under the 1830 no Yume title.

Because of that, that's why I thought of the multi-day concert. I thought it would be something similar to 1830m no Yume where the first few days are all about AKB48G and the celebration of their accomplishment, while the last day is solely dedicated to Acchan. The same case could happen to Takamina, with the first day or two dedicated to the 10th anniversary and the last day dedicated to the graduating Souchan herself.

Yes, the SSA concert changed its name to a title containing Acchan's name after her graduation announcement, but that was just the concert where she made her graduation announcement. It wasn't her ACTUAL graduation concert.

Of course, it can also go the same way as Yuko where her concert was held after a big one-day event (SSK). In Takamina's case, the big one-day event would be the 10th anniversary live, and then her graduation concert would be the next day with its own separate title.

You can argue with me if you want, but I wasn't intending this to be an argument. I just thought I should point out a detail you might want to notice.

13. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

OMG, Acchan, Yuko, Mariko, and Tomochin will be there?!? Is that like a 100% real confirmed thing?!? I hope so. That would be totally amazing and what I've been hoping and waiting for ever since I moved to Japan. O my gosh, I'm really excited!!! Please be real, and please let me win tickets to such a concert.

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

lol I remember when people were discussing those tickets back in 2008 being all "we're being scammed because no way AKB is going to last that long" at least those people get to enjoy this. Even though most of their favorites are probably gone haha. I remember those tickets coming with some kind of crazy expensive rare photobook or something.

I really hope to see my old faves in this, and hopefully it will be as much a homage to the past as a celebration of the future.

15. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I hope other non-senbatsu grads make an appearance in the 10th anniversary.
    But that depends on everyone's schedule and willingness to perform again I guess.

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Also it would depend on what mngmt wants to make out of this concert. Maybe they'll feel like nobody cares anymore about old members (who aren't Acchan, Tomochin, Mariko, Yuko) or that it's better to use the opportunity to capitalize on the new gen. I hope there's at least a bit of the concert dedicated to the old members, songs and fans, they are the starting point after all.

17. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ Hopefully an acapella version of Sakura no Hanabiratachi with 1st gen, past and present? :) I know that's asking for a bit much though.

18. jcwc

jcwc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    omg is there any way for international fans to get tickets? i would rly die to go for this

19. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  20. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Still no venue announced lol?

Now the whole thing is starting to make sense...kind of. I'm starting to see that Takamina's graduation concert might be its own separate thing now, so it would make sense if there are separate tickets for that and the 2008 tickets are for the general 10th anniversary festivities only.