Event / Concert AKB48 10th Ann. Memorial Event/Theater Ann. Show (15/12/06 and 15/12/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 6, 2015.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I think it's a little bit unfair if the old members didn't get much attention because they were the people who made AKB popular. It would be unfair of only the new members got center, senbatsu spots etc. and the old would appear as " Ah they exist. A MC here a song there." Of couse this cannot be a concert only with 1,2,3 gen members, but I hope the original center performs. Especially Yuko in Heavy Rotation. I guess this concert is a little bit different from the others, because in 2008 AKB was unknown and only fans who are fans for 7 years have special T
    Tickets.... I guess too that Takamina's Graduation concert is another because Acchan got the first Tokyo Dome. Mariko Fukuoka, Tomochin Tokyo as well and Yuko a whole concert decided to her. So maybe she get one day or a whole concert. We don't know xD Also I think it's really weird that they will held their 10th anniversairy concert two days before the actual anniversairy. So another Theorie from me is that this concert dures from 6th to 8th December including Takamina's graduation.

2. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Yuko...Acchan...Mariko...Tomochin, them names definitely come up when you think of "didn't get much attention". Those poor, underappreciated girls.

3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Don't forget Harunyan and Miichan too. They were also apart of the "underappreciated" before they gradua... Oh wait, they're still here. :^^;:

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@unwanted @nobodywil I'm pretty sure @JadeFlower comment is about the upcoming 10th anniversary concert, and how the old gens who will be back should have more than just a Mc (that they should perform too), because this concert will celebrate the past 10 years of AKB, and those old gens who graduated are probably the ones who contributed the most to making AKB popular during the first 8 years of those 10 years. No one here is saying that those members "didn't get enough attention and aren't appreciated" in the past. They were the most popular and represented AKB for like 8 years XD

Personally I'm very happy with the graduated members who will be back and I hope they'll get to perform some songs (not just ballads but dance too). I miss seeing Acchan perform for real, with dance and everything. Same for Yuko, etc. So I hope to see them again all together performing past songs... Of course I also want the concert to focus on current members! They should give the spotlight to both AKB's past members & AKB's current members.

5. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I wanted to say that I hope that the focus will be on the old generations.

6. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Especially since now that the focus is almost entirely on the new gens.

Though to be fair to both groups of fans (and those who belong to both), they should have a "beginnings of AKB" and "current AKB" set of concerts.

7. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Golden Ticket from 2008? Why can't they just do it right and put them in candy bars like everyone else!? ha ha

Those tickets must be worth a fortune now.

Oh, man appearances by Yuko, Mariko, Tomochin, and Acchan. I can't wait. I really want to see Yuko perform.:XD:

8. yukizuri

yukizuri Kenkyuusei

So no way to go this concert if we don't have the golden ticket ? What the . :O
    It must be in a really small venue then right ?

9. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Not sure. I'm just hoping it isn't the same case with Takamina's graduation concert.

No additional announcements regarding this at Janken, so I guess the only way to get additional details from management (if you have the tickets) is to contact them via the blog itself? (If I read the blog post correctly...)

10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I highly doubt the ticket would give you two days worth of concerts as someone said. Management would lose too much $$$
    Takaminas concert will be seperate or the actual theate anniversary. Id be disappointed if she didnt have a big concert, as im sure many would.
    Even if we dont have tickets, i hope this gets released as a dvd/blu ray.

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Management isn't stupid - this is probably JUST for the theater performance.

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    +1 . I think they are still finalizing the details of how it will be done before announcing it. my guess is earliest end of the month some concrete details may be announced. December is a month where quite some concerts are held so they may be sourcing venues at the same time , not to mention Nogizaka46 have Christmas concerts later that month too.

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Arent the tickets are for the annual theater live on the 8th? The concert on the 6th is a different thing tho. Probably held in somewhere grand like some huge stadium or Tokyo Dome
    at least 200k Yen from them Yahoo Bids

14. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Whoa. The people who got those tickets were lucky.

15. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

^And to think I almost got myself one back in the day...

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the extended registration dateline of the special tickets has just passed. so whatever this event is, there should be details and news soon.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So far the dôme shedule for december:
    http://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/e/dome/schedule/?y=2015&m=12
    I'm now more and more skeptical about this concert taking place under the tokyo dôme ..

Exile will be there from 10th to 12th. Taking into acount the time to build their stage, i suppose Johnnie's ent has reserved from 7th or 8th (assuming they need 2 to 3 days to build their stage and set every needed things.
    This can be a very short time for AKB to remove their stage and completly clean the dome in only 1 or 2 days.

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Maybe it's not gonna be in Tokyo Dome. As said it will be somewhere in Tokyo. Does it have to be a dome though?

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

It could be in some stadium too tho?

20. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana