1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Generation AKB48 17th Generation

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mana, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Let the drama begin...

長谷川新奈 20:00-20:30 30 4,704 4,704
    小濱心音 20:31-21:00 29 4,063 4,063
    佐藤綺星 21:00-21:30 30 4,418 4,418
    水島美結 21:30-22:01 31 3,874 3,874

2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

maybe i should rearrange them in order of bangyness:huh:

what am i looking at? live view totals?

3. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    Mizumin caught my attention because she doesn't have bangs it makes her stand out more to me

4. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

yeah, i got that. lol. i just thought maybe i should rearrange the pictures by how thick each persons bangs looked.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Idol / beginning / ending / duration / number of views / number of views per hour (it's only measured when they stream at least for 40 minutes, otherwise it just shows the total of views)

6. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Documentary of 17th Gen Audition part 2 was quite good as well!
    Really can feel their nervousness before the introduction stage, especially when overture is playing.
    Poor Hote-chan almost cried :^^;:
    Apparently they had about a month training daily for that performance, with only 2 of them having background in dancing.
    Seems like they got close quickly, and helped each other to get better with performance.

Part 1:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Part 2(final):

EDIT: Oh also 17th gen was represented by Sorara, Kokko and Yukichan in the HADOkai day 1.
    They won against Nikkan Sports team so 17th gen will get an article promoting them soon.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Something happening for 17ki ?
    Teaser :

The answer will be on July 1st stream (7月1日-> therefore 17 is the joke)

------
    Sorara got some souvenirs for everyone in 17ki from her Gunma trip (the 17ki part starts from 15:23 )

-------
    I've been watching their showrooms, and it's nice to see their characters and antics are shaping.
    Seems like they all have been doing training daily from morning to late afternoon.
    Certainly not only for the zenza performance, maybe a Kenkyuusei stage is coming?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I can already feel Pajama Drive redux. can see Mayu's striped socks from "two years later" on Sora.

9. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Haha yeah she looks like Yuiyui's little sister, so a fine fit for Mayu's position.
    I'm not very familiar with stages so hopefully the rest of the songs there fit the other members too? :^^;:
    Although, it feels like the announcement is not about the stage, but something else. They wouldn't be so surprised otherwise.
    A concert? Too big, too early.
    A TV show? AKB is not exactly having a leeway to make another one.
    Just an event then? A live event maybe? We'll see tomorrow :chuffed:

10. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    I hope they've got something unique, a "made for 17ki stage" just like what they did with 16ki. Let's go kenkyuusei is always my favourite stage.
    Another revival is kind of boring.
    A live stage in TIF or an event like that?

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    17ki disbandment!!!

• Creative Creative x 2
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    The card images in HD version! Pick your oshi.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Yeah kinda expecting something like that. But after thinking that the one speaking sounds like Hiroyuko/Takahashi-P from Saikin Kiita? show, seems like they are gonna get either a featured episode or even their own show.

yes 1 +7 is indeed 8

EDIT:

They are getting their own new show!
    in Nico Nico Channel Plus (ニコニコチャンネルプラス)
    the name of the show will be Ii na (17) Kenkyuujou (いーな研究所)
    the name was thought by Niinan and Mayuuchan, a pun of 17 -> Ii (1) + Na (7) while "Ii na" means a nice... (adjective). While Kenkyuujou means research lab, Mayuu chose this because there's "research" from research student (研究生) there.
    The official nickname for the show will be AKB Iiken
    The official tag for social media will be: #AKB17研究所
    The official twitter is @akb48_17ken

Official Link for the show : https://nicochannel.jp/akb48-17ken/
    Price 880 yen/month

[​IMG]

• In this show, they will be researching and testing a lot of things in order to become great idols.
    • Will be exclusive in NicoNico channel plus, will come with extra live streamings, contents, and live events for subscribers.
    • Seems like the show will be in live streaming style, with MC ?
    • Ideas that were talked about are sports/exercise (Mizumin), Cooking (Mayuu), Band (Niinan)
    • There will be live votings using the function in Niconico, you can vote for members that you think did well.
    • And the highest one for every instance will get "Ii na~" point. If they collect 17 points they can get something they wished for.
    • It can also get subtracted in real life activities if they got late to practice, etc.
    Rewards based on how many subscribers(?) they get:
    500 : Fan Meeting project
    1000 : Training camp Livestream project
    1500 : Original goods (making?) project
    1700 : Solo event project (event with them all doing something in-person, not livestream)
    2000 : Tandoku (independent) Live Project (like concert)

Secret rewards (50,000 people) : Tokyo dome live project???:awesome:

There's also a time limit, if 1 year later they have less than 2000 subscribers, then the research lab (the show) will be closed down.:(

The first episode will be on July 10th, 19:00 JST ! (I'm assuming it will be weekly every sunday)
    featuring all 11 members of 17ki

Let's continue the discussion of the show on its own thread here: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-17研究所!akb48-ii-na-17-kenkyuujou-2022-07-10.24107/
    -------------------

Alright I'm ready to admit that this gen is kinda pushed a lot. :^^;:
    Their own show before even their theater stage debut??
    Not that I'm complaining, all of them are lovely:inlove: and have something unique.

--------------
    Okay after watching the latest Sayonara Mouri I got my answer to why Eriko's hair was washed out in the behind-the-scenes.

another 2 weeks of 17ki in Sayounara Mouri! (this week and next one)

----
    damn after reading this again I'm realizing this is becoming Aka post

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up

Mizumin and Yukinee in Organzaka

Also a 17ki member tonight performing NemoHamo rumor!

• Like Like x 1
  15. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    This Organzaka episode is a win :1st:
    It was really heartwarming to see Nanase trying to defuse the situation from exploding but still being nice to the juniors.
    Seems like Hinako was ready to blow up after the show if they didn't reveal it.

Yukichan and Mizumin's acting were very good, especially when they started fighting over who's at fault for the jump rope.
    It was funny and at the same time hurt a bit inside watching the senpais. Kinda like Takamina graduation prank back then.

as many people predicted, it's Aichan!

https://twitter.com/akb_trainee48/status/1543167813942005761/photo/2
    According to this and Kiichan's tweet, it was a very sudden decision, since some of the senpais cannot perform. (assumingly those who got covid recently)
    She was notified on Wednesday, so she only had 3 days to practice Nemohamo Rumor, and Kiichan said she stayed practicing until late night everyday./
    Aichan was happy with the experience though, and as you can see in the performance her moves are sharp and certainly didn't disappoint! I wouldn't know she's a kenkyuusei.

Mouri behind the scenes #13 first part featuring 17ki (mainly Eriko being a Nakanishi fan but somehow wants to be a traditional idol and not variety one)

• Like Like x 5
  16. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Old news with images:
    Off shots from the Bomb July Issue shots (sourced from Bomb Twitter acc) https://twitter.com/idol_bomb

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

sadly no one ever scanned the magazine so far, so the best I can find of the magazine shot was this
    [​IMG]

-------------
    17ki surpassed a collective number of points of 48 billion in Dobon so they will be given a fruit assortment set as a reward!
    (idk if these numbers actually are high or not, people who play dobon please enlighten me :^^;::^^;:)
    [​IMG]

--------
    Erichan after her dream came true in Sayonara Mouri:
    [​IMG]

also 2nd part of her collab in Sayarin cooking channel

------
    Lastly just a random 17ki photo that I found:
    [​IMG]

EDIT : NVM found the source, from thetv.jp interview
    https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1091265/

lots of info and pics, will translate as I go reading them

Solo pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Group pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Interview Questions

In the 2 months after being AKB48 members, what made you feel "ah, I've certainly become an AKB48 member" ?
    • Yukitan : When I got a chance to participate in a tv show recording. I felt nervous/excited to be in a place where I could just look at (on TV) before.
    • Aichan : When I did Zenza performance at theater. I realized that AKB48 is the only idol group that does performance everyday in the theater.
    • Yuki : Similarly, when I did zenza too. The fact that I can perform the songs that I always saw and loved.
    • Niinan : For me it's when I borrowed the costume. This skirt is Sakaguchi Nagisa's costume, and I'm a fan of her so I'm very happy.
    • Nonchan : I felt being AKB member when I stood with the senpais on the stage in theater, also when they call my name.
    • Mayuuchan : Being able to meet the senpais whom I could only see on TV before, quite frequently too, that was the moment.
    • Sorara : Same with the other two. People I saw on TV, are in front of me. They are really cute, I'm so happy! Also the moment I saw myself being on AKB48 official website.
    • Mizumin : When I searched my name and the pics are showing up, I felt it.
    • Hotechan : For me, being able to actually use the Lesson Studio that I saw a lot in Youtube and others. It felt really strange (in good way).
    • Kokko : I've not been doing dance before, so having daily lessons on dancing and singing felt really like something is changing.
    • Eriko : I've been living in Osaka with my family, but now I moved to Tokyo. I'm not with my family anymore, so when at home here I felt like "I'm working in Tokyo now".
    After entering AKB, do you notice anything unusual?
    • Mayuuchan : Honestly, I thought an all-girls group with lots of people would have scary senpais and a lot of frictions, but in fact there are none of those. Senpais returned my greetings with smiles, also everyone in my generation is very nice, so it's all good.
    • Niinan : In regards to the relationship with staffs, managers, and senpais, I thought the atmosphere would be more rigid/cold. However it turns out be kinda bubbly, not-so-distant and cheery atmosphere instead.
    • Yukitan : The "at-home" feeling.
    • Sorara : For me, I thought there would be just a bit less lessons and more self-practice... well it's harder than I thought! (with a wry smile)
    • Hotechan : I also thought self-practice would be more prominent, so I got a bit surprised that the sensei/trainers/coaches actually paid a lot of attention to our lessons and voice trainings.
    • Eriko : It's the opposite for me. I thought that it would be all dancing lesson together with everyone, so I felt that there is actually a lot of self-lesson time by looking at the individually looking at videos. Also the fact that those self-teaching videos exist.
    • Yukichan : I only saw the sparkling side on TV, but in fact the number of songs and things to remember are a lot! The pace are also fast, that part is more demanding than I thought!
    The 17th gen Introduction livestream on May 4th, and now doing zenza performances in theater shows, what does it feel like standing on the theater stage?
    • Aichan : The triggering reason for me to enter AKB48 was when I watched a theater show, so standing on the stage that I was aspiring for feels like I got a bit closer to my dream. I was nervous, but with the feeling of
    • Kokko : The distance with audience is close, everyone is very nice too.
    • Mizumin : If I live normally, certainly people won't be swinging their penlight/lightsticks at me. When I saw that sight, "ah, this is what the senpais have been experiencing!" was what I thought and felt deeply.
    • Kokko : When I stand on the stage, due to nervousness my legs feels wobbly.
    In these two months are there any backstage episode/interesting happening?
    • Hotechan : Before starting (the intro event) I was so nervous and cried. When it was thankfully over without problems, I felt really relieved.
    • Niinan : Before the intro stage started, all 11 of us formed a circle/enjin. (circle of people showing solidarity before doing something together)
    Who lead the enjin?
    • Yukitan : At the time it was Aichan who did it.
    For Satou-san, is there any backstage episode you want to share?
    • Aichan : hmm... rather than that, when I watched the livestream after the event, the last formation (of the Oogoe Diamond) was not properly formed, and I felt disappointed a bit. But in the 「TGC teen 2022 Fukuoka」 right after that, we were able to fix that part so I was happy.

Members of 17th gen who has different image compared to the first time impression?

Now, let's talk about everyone's characteristics. Are there any members who have different image compared to the first time impression?
    • Niinan : (Pointing at Yuki) I thought she'll be a cool beauty, but actually has youngest sister characteristics.
    • Yukitan : I also thought she'd be a calm/composed big sister, but sometimes she'll do unusual things. Like suddenly burst into laughing, etc. (laughs)
    • Yuki : You don't have to say those ~~ (laughs)
    For Hirata-san own image do you want to be the cool one?
    • Yuki : Yes! Well I'm already cool so..
    • Yukitan & Niinan : Nope! (laugh)
    • Mizumin : Eri-chan also at first has the image of calm, shy, prim and proper image, but actually it's all different. When talking there's something strange, her actions are also ridiculous(laugh). But those make her easy to interact with, so it's all good in my opinion.
    • Eriko : (laugh)
    • Nonchan : (Erichan) caused a lot of incidents indeed.
    For example what incident happened?
    • Eriko : When attending 「TGC teen 2022 Fukuoka」, we go Fukuoka by plane, but I got stopped by the baggage checks because I brought 3 scissors (for hair and paper cutting) (wry smile).
    From Hashimoto-san yourself, anyone else (has different image)?
    • Eriko : When I first saw Mizumin, she has a very cool big sister-style, but actually she speaks a lot. And she also often straighten me up. (pointing out my ridiculous ways)
    • Mizumin : Really "often" indeed! It's ridiculous after all!
    Your relationship is like Boke and Tsukkomi (Funny guy and Straight man). Any other members with different image from first impression?
    • Nonchan : (Looking at Kokko) We are in quite a good tems from the start. The unusual fact that we have a lot in common makes us felt close. Kokko's character is just like mine before now.(laugh) I feel that my character is changing while going through adolescence now.
    • Kokko : It's the opposite for me. First time looking at Nonchan, she doesn't look like a 9th grader (3rd year of middle school). There are times when I felt she's a bit child-like, but overall I think she's reliable and doing her best. (laugh)
    • Aichan : For me it's Sorara. She's very outgoing. Too outgoing even. (laugh) Even normally she is in high tension, I thought she'd be more calm, composed but....
    • Sorara : Excuse me, are you dissing me?? (laugh)
    • Mayuuchan : Her hands are moving along while speaking (laugh)
    • Aichan : Mayuuchan is the same age as me, but she's a reliable big sister. She's the only big sister in 17th gen, so she's the most reliable-looking one, and well actually reliable! Although she also has a playful/mischievous side too.
    • Sorara : Adult-like but not too adult-like feeling is the easiest to interact with. For me, I thought Hotechan was younger than me, honestly when we first met I thought she's a middle schooler.
    • Aichan : She's so cute, she looks like she's the type to eat pancakes, but actually she drinks ENERGY DRINK everyday (laugh)
    • Sorara : Just before she wanted to drink some cola, but there was none so she drank Energy drink instead. You can clearly see the shock in my face when I saw that. (laugh)
    editor note : damn Hotechan 2 litres of cola everyday and energy drink every morning (according to various sources), I hope she'll be okay lol

Now, let's talk about things you found splendid from other members.
    • Mayuuchan : For Aichan, she's really serious at doing things. She often pays attention to her surrounding, teach dance to others, also checking/confirming everything. I have none of those so I respect her.
    • Yukitan : Niinan is very stoic/disciplined.
    • Yuki : In private mail for example.
    • Niinan : There is a Private Mail where we send mail to fans. (explaining to the interviewer)
    • Yuki : Everyone else is sending about 3 mails per day, but you send more, right?
    • Niinan : Recently being a bit busy I can't send a lot, but I'm trying to send 5 or more mails. I'm currently receiving Miion-san's mails, they give a friendly feeling and I want to use those as my reference.
    For Hasegawa-san, what are things you found splendid from other members?
    • Niinan : Yukitan's sense of (musical) pitch! I only know musical instrument's notes, but Yukitan can say the notes from just hearing a song!
    • Yuki : I thought Yukitan would be a more quiet girl.
    • Yukitan : Eeh? That's the first time someone said that to me!
    Lastly, do you have any AKB48 song that you liked or even danced to before joining?
    • Sorara : I love 11gatsu no Anklet. First idol I ever liked was Watanabe Mayu-san, also 11gatsu no Anklet feels like "THE KAWAII" song so I love it.
    • Mayuuchan : For me it's 365nichi no Kamihikouki. Being "Asa Ga Kita" theme song is one thing, but including the drama I like it all.
    • Hotechan : Hachinosu Dance. I listened to it while auditioning, it lifts up your spirits. Right now there's a lot of songs to be remembered so I can't do it, but one day I would be very happy to dance that song.
    • Aichan : I love First Rabbit. I learned cheer dance when I was younger, and at 5th grade, maybe because of my young age, I was placed at the back of the formation, and I felt disappointed. At that time I listened to this song, and feel more positive, that's why it's one of my loved songs.
    • Eriko : I really love Maeda Atsuko-san, so Maeda-san center songs. I also loved Skirt, Hirari and danced to it. I started liking it at 1st grade. When Skirt, Hirari was released I was still about 2 months old (laugh)
    It's all free-style translations by me, so I'm open for any suggestions and sorry if there are any mistakes!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 14
  17. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Time for some updates :

POPFES 2022
    17ki members will appear in POPFES 2022 Summer (【#ぽぷフェス2022 夏 Produce by Popteen】)
    July 25, 2022, at 20:30 - 21:00
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/popfes2022/status/1545935899422502912

--------
    HADOkai

17ki Mizumin Hotechan and Erichan recently appeared in the HADO-kai day 2 for exhibition match.
    They won vs Yamanashi Housou Radio team, so they'll get a programme there.
    https://twitter.com/akb_trainee48/status/1545000668787646464
    [​IMG]
    If you want to check the whole day 2 video look here:

---------------
    Sayounara Mouri
    17ki members also were recently participated in Sayounara Mouri #14, where they have to guess which senpais are lip-syncing. They will still be there for next week too for part 2.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    videos and subs might be found here on its own thread:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-sayonara-mouri-san-2022-04-07.23867/page-9

-----------------
    17 Kenkyuujou Show

Also cross-posting from 17kenkyuujou show,
    but the first episode is really good to know more about the 17ki members.
    [​IMG]

They did some introductions and personal special skills exhibition, then some VTR on them meeting their senpais for the first time, and ended the free part of the show with punishment-Jenga game.

The special skills:
    • Niinan : Flute
    • Yukitan : Alto Saxophone
    • Kokko : Ape-face monomane (impersonation gag)
    • Yuki : Eating very sour food without changing expression
    • Hotechan : Cola Connoisseur
    • Aichan : Cheer Dance
    • Erichan : Walking while bridging
    • Nonchan : Confident in her doodles
    • Mayuuchan : Shintaisou (rhythmic sports gymnastics)
    • Mizumin : Baton dance/gymnastics
    • Sorara : Singing Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis

check the twitter of the show for more off-shot pics : https://twitter.com/akb48_17ken

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  18. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Weekly updates:

17ken show #2

First part is recommended, info about each member based on how the others saw her in their times together.

I wish I have the niconico subscription to actually watch the 2nd half, seems interesting too!
    [​IMG]
    Next episode will be on Saturday, July 23, with Kokko, Aichan, Mayuuchan, and Sorara only.

Announcement:
    17ki Kenkyuusei Theater Show : Tadaima Renaichuu (A 4th)

August 16 Shonichi

Shonichi Members:
    • Sato Airi
    • Hashimoto Eriko
    • Hasegawa Nina
    • Hirata Yuki
    • Hotei Moka
    • Masai Mayu
    • Mizushima Miyuu
    • Yamazaki Sora
    source : 17ken show #2 (at 56:10)
    https://twitter.com/akb_trainee48/status/1548647377841446917
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12753906816.html

As we all thought they're getting Kenkyuusei show.
    Explains all the daily lessons so far.
    Kokko, Yukitan and Nonchan will not be in the shonichi due to the 8-person limit but should be scheduled for subsequent shows.

----
    Aichan, Erichan, and Niinan in Ex Taishu August edition
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12753586894.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
    idk if there's any photoshoot, the official entry just mention a 'talk'/interview

---
    JAM EXPO 2022
    AKB48 17th gen will be on JAM EXPO 2022 on Aug 26!
    https://twitter.com/at_jam/status/1547143817819594754
    https://atjam.jp/expo2022/news/detail/2S6lPjx93Zqaz3weBLUe
    looking at the list they'll be there in Yokohama Arena with all the 48 sister groups.
    I wonder if the others will also push out their new gens there??

---
    Sayonara Mouri #15

Final part of the lip-sync guessing game.
    17ki won! They seems to get more than 50% correct, which is better than statistically random guesses!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The stage anouncement:

• Like Like x 6
  20. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Oh, so the stage will also be 8nin. That was to be expected but for some reason I thought there would be a possibility for the stage to be performed with all of them, as they're only 11 girls. But it's ok, after all covid unfortunately still exists. I'm excited anyway :)

• Agree Agree x 3