Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [TBD] - (2011/5/25)

lol. Life goes on? The Japanese people don't seem like the type to get offended or insulted over something like that (especially with part of the profit being donated)... and it's really only their opinion that counts aye

I'm excited!! New single=brand new awesome content! I wonder what they will do in terms of B-sides... what will they replace DIVA with? Will they do Mint again? Or will they create another single sub group?

Elections... wow...I can't believe it's been a year... this will be my first time participating... I'm definitely buying one copy, but I'm really debating as to whether to get two or not. I bought two of Beginner cause I wanted to vote for AX, but mostly it was because I loved the single/song an everything to do with it. If I don't really like this single..I might just buy one, but I do want to put in two votes for Takamina...
    but then I have to look at costs...
    >.<

Urgh.

2. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

The ocean is a taboo subject now? Japan's an island btw.

It's far from insensitive. The entire country can't shut down. Japan is in an economic slump as it is, it is no help to anyone by cowering in a corner. The quickest way to recovery is reaching for normalcy.

3. Criss

Criss Member

Well, if we take the Guam filming and shot session as the "possible" matherial for the new single we can say that its not sure that they will show beach shots in first place, maybe they shot and indoor PV LIKE Namida Surprise. Even if they planed some now "insensitive" beach scenes they can, as a last resource, "re-make" all the clip and adjust (remember BEGINNER....)

4. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Yeah, didn't they film it at a college or something? Even still, it's not going to be 100% beach like PonyShu, so I think it'll be fine.

Million selling single right here, don't you think? [rock] ...especially with the senbatsu election tickets!

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
  6. windal

windal Kenkyuusei

better preorder early, if not its going to be limited to a few copies each again...

thank god normal editions have voting tickets too...
    since i won't be nowhere near japan during the handshake events...
    and there goes my payroll for april....
    :hehe:

7. dagezou

dagezou Kenkyuusei

OMG!!!

I'll be in Japan when this gets released! Anyone know if it's possible to pre-order on HMV and pick your CD's up? Or will I be able to buy limited editions on release day?

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'm gonna be in Japan on the day a single gets release.....PUMPED! Oh please please let the handshake event be sometime between May 21 and 29th.

8. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I don't think it is, since the HMV online shop isn't tied to a regular shop... you could order online and then get it delivered to where you're staying, I suppose.

9. Roro+Mayuyu

Roro+Mayuyu Kenkyuusei

I think I'm going crazy and super broke... I'm thinking of ordering 4 or 6... [sealed]

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Yay, HMV. :)

God. I want to order all four right away...but...I think I want to wait for some leaks of the covers and such. Hopefully I can still snag one of each by then.

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm, just the green question of the day. If this is the election single, is it easy to vote or it's just an ordeal though japanese-only web pages hoping that the button I pressed didn't mean "I want to vote for Mayuyu and buy 100 singles more"?... ;)

12. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Never used HMV before, but i guess i'll try it out this time!

13. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

^ I love them! Just go for it.

14. Alexou1250

Alexou1250 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika

Must buy singles for rabutan!!!! must not let her down this time XD

15. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

If they did another PV set on the beach like PonyShu I think it would seem very unoriginal. I want something like NamiSapu/Iiwake because those PVs were really bright and fun and summery.

16. kaiyyyy

kaiyyyy Kenkyuusei

1st time participatin in the senbatsu sousennkyo as a fan...definitely buyin
    hmm 25 may ....might nid to use fedex for this but wat the heck.
    Actually hopin that they will do a new genre of music for this single jus like wat they did with beginner.
    The PV will involve choreography tats for sure....a nice abstract studio pv will be my taste rite now lol
    I need a surpise factor rite now lol ( a good one by the way)

17. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

CDJAPAN

Title is to be announced [Type A / CD+DVD] [w/ event ticket, Limited Edition] :
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KIZM-90093

Title is to be announced [Type B / CD+DVD] [w/ event ticket, Limited Edition] :
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KIZM-90095

Title is to be announced [Type A / CD+DVD] [Regular Edition] :
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KIZM-93

Title is to be announced [Type B / CD+DVD] [Regular Edition] :
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KIZM-95

Limited Edition:
    Single release from AKB48. Type A and B includes the same 1st and 2nd tracks.. Includes a bonus DVD with music clip (subject to change) and a handshake event ticket randomly selected from two kinds. Also includes a serial number card to vote for selecting members to join 22nd single (system requirements unknown). *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

Regular Edition:
    Single release from AKB48. Type A and B includes the same 1st and 2nd tracks. Includes a bonus DVD with music clip (subject to change). Also includes a serial number card to vote for selecting members to join 22nd single (system requirements unknown). *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

18. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Darn it!
    Management is releasing another single so soon?!

It appears the only difference is the handshake ticket so I might as well get the Regular Edition versions to save some money. Damn... going broke pre-ordering all their new releases!

At least the Regular versions also include a photo.
    Also, HMV JP gives discounts on multi-buy items whereas CDJ lists full price.
    I'll bundle the single together with the album that's been delayed to save on shipping cost.

19. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^So soon? lol the last single was in february. three months isn't that big a deal for single releases, especially considering that there was one every two months for 6 months last year.

Does anyone know which members it was that were in Guam? I remember seeing pictures of yuko, kojiharu and mariko, and akicha and moeno blogged about being in guam. Nacchan was also overseas at some point.

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^IIRC, most of the girls were in Guam, I know this because unpopular girls like Nakayan were there too, so I think they were filming separate projects there.