1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

I thought these were the performance outfits?

[​IMG]

I like these better at least.

2. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    I swear I was about to post the same pic with more or less the same words. XDDD

3. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ I like those better too.

I do think they look better than the ponyshu outfits though. But the little vest and longer skirts make them look so classy. :awesome:

YES MOENO.

Sakuhana outfits are so fug though. Leave those in AKB's worst outfit closet please. (where junjou shugi and other bad units outfits rest in peace.)

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    junjou shugi has wonderful outfits DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

5. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

But they don't maaatch!! Unit outfits have got to maaatch. You have like Haachan rocking it out in this fugly red salsa dress and then you have narupe/moeno and matsuyuki in sexy outfits.

It just doesn't work. At least not for me.

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean that. I was talking about Sae's looks of lately. First the poster. All the members trying to look as pretty/lovely/interesting/fierce as possible (well, almost all [hehe]), and Sae just trying to look funny. Yes, that's not bad but, do you imagine, for example, Sae with a poster like the one for Miichan? :hehe: She's not my oshi, and perhaps I'm the worse person to say this, but I really think that she deserved a poster more explosive than that... And now her look in the PV... [think]

Thank you aakun for the Singapore video. It's nice (they remind me of PASSPO because they look like stewardesses), but perhaps those ties are a bit big, aren't they? (poor Takamina... :^^;:)

7. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

I don't know if I should laugh about the PV preview or just hit my head on my desk for seeing something so... weird. :^^;:

8. Criss

Criss Member

Come on... none get really mad here for enything :^^;:

We dont get mad... but I wonder if you are sober :lol: :lol:

Sarcasm Alert

Let me see... A bunch of girls in colorfull outifits with a retro shithy choregraphy... ... yeah, never seeing before :XD: :XD:

9. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

whwre can i listen yankee soul? :music:

10. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

....I kinda like those outfits in that video, and I also really liked the Ponishu outfits too <3 :awesome:

^ um... You can hear it at;
    A. The start of Majisuka Gakuen Season 2
    B. YouTube
    C. Download links a few pages back

:)

11. rainykisu

rainykisu Kenkyuusei

I LOVE THE TEASER FOR KOREKARA WONDERLAND ! ^^
    It's so fun to see everyone's looks, and it's so whimsical~ and the song has that nice retro feel
    I actually really love Yuko's short wig :inlove: It makes her look ADORABLE and 10000000x more fun! The robo dance was the best thing in the teaser <3

Yuki + Mariko had really pretty hairstyles that fit them well ^^ (+Akicha)

However, I dislike Sae's hair and outfit T___T. Orange is a nice color, but something about the outfit compared to the other outfits is just bad. AND HER HAIR T__T omg... what a terrible looking perm T___T But her smile is beautiful and her expression radiant, so I'll let that pass.. [rock]

One thing that bugged me though was that while some had wigs + outrageous hair, others had pretty normal hairstyles, so when everyone was together, it looked kind of odd.

12. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

They keep making Sae look awful (or if she's the one choosing her own hair style and clothes, she does it by herself :fear: ). Her hair is always in a weird old lady perm style, and it looks bad imo. Her outfit in her senbatsu poster was just horrible as well. Why can't they just give her normal hair?

13. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

I LOVE THE KOREKARA PV.

THE OUTFITS.
    THE COLORS.

and if I had to list everyone that looked drop-dead gorgeous... right now I'm thinking Acchan and Akicha... OH AND MIICHAN. and, yeah, I'm not gonna remember the rest, but pretty much everyone was stunning.

And I don't mind Yuko's hair :awesome:
    it looks like the short cut she lied that she got on april fool's, and I remember back then thinking "oh that's cute!.... oh it's a lie" so :awesome:

Sae's hair does look a bit bad though lol. but still not enough to bother me.

THE SONG sounds different but I'm sure I'll LOVE it after having a couple of listens to get used to it.

Kachuusha grew on me (the only problem about it for me is that the rest of the song is much better than the chorus, it always bothers me in songs when that happens xD) and I really like it, I love MACHOMACHOMACHO, Hito no Chikara sounds like awesomeness from the little I listened to and this is also very promising. And anti is the first kks song I'm paying attention to :awesome: *can't remeber how fruits snow sounds like and hasn't listened to ougon yet*

Overall, not a masterpiece, but a really consistent release, I approve :blush:

14. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

WHAT IS THIS :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

15. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I think Yuuko's hair :cute: I like it better long, but that short hair is cute~

Kay

16. shawndrexler

shawndrexler Kenkyuusei

Yup thats my Dog Chocko. I just got lucky to get involve in making that Music Video in Guam. Not only one, the luck hit me twice because they came back for Everyday Kachuusa Music Video.All i can say AKB48 girls are so fun to worked with.kind attitude and all down to earth .

17. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

blasphemy

18. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Same here. <3 (though i prefer her long hair more xD <3) But when I saw Yuko's blog post about her "new" hair, I was kinda shocked. xD But the wig looks so cute in the PV. <3

And yeah, Kore Kara Wonderland is different song from others, but it's really unique, and I LOVE IT! <3

19. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

So far, I love everything about this single, to a point where "Everyday" has become the least fav out of all, even though I like it so much!!

My favourite is Kore Kara Wonderland. Just, everything about this song is perfect. Funky, Jazzy, retro and the girls are just soooo cute (except's Sae's wig...or hair. normally don't mind her auntie perm but that looked so wierd in there)!!! I haven't read all of the previous posts, but I think I'm in the minority :cry: :cry:

I also thought Yankee was meh...until I realize I was singing it non-stop at work yesterday [sealed] and everyone around me was like, wtf?!!

これからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderlandこれからWonderland --> my attempt to brainwash you guys to like it

20. Trickfew

Trickfew Kenkyuusei

I Like Koke kara Wonderland is fantastic, orgasmical and sexy song, it reminds bands like EARTH WIND & FIRE, KOOL & THE GANG and Chic among others, is a great tribute to the funk/disco sounds of the seventies, i need to watch the entire PV