1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 32nd [Koi suru Fortune Cookie] (2013/08/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 24, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    AKB48 32nd Single
    Koi suru Fortune Cookie 恋するフォーチュンクッキー
    Release 2013/08/21

TRACKLIST

SENBATSU MEMBERS

Koi suru Fortune Cookie: Sashihara Rino, Oshima Yuko, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Shinoda Mariko, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Miyazawa Sae, Itano Tomomi, Shimazaki Haruka, Yokoyama Yui, Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Suda Akari

2. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z1-kjMxsfc[/yt]

3. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

Wow, HRP finally made this thread. You succeed making me more frustrating than ever. I just really can't wait August 21. This is the first time Paruru in senbatsu for Sousenkyo single [party] I'll definitely buy this single :)

4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    We might get to hear it in the concert so the waiting game continues.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, there's no big concert now until the start of the Dome Tour... and obviously, we'll hear it then, since Mariko is leaving and she has to perform it at least once. :XD:

But I think we'll get a radio-rip earlier than that.

HRP, I think you could also put the line-up for the b-sides in the OP, since we already know them and all. :p

6. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    After seeing that there was 3000 people dancing with them in the background, I think it kinda resembles SKE48 Banzai Venus and 1 2 3 4 Yoroshiku. Of course this is like in million times bigger scale :D. Can't wait for the short PV -> Full PV, not to mention the song itself !

7. adonisklein

adonisklein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    ^
    Well, HRP posted that video in the OP.

As for the costume, actually i want Sasshi's headdress/accessories to be something more comical and funnier haha :D

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I mentioned this in Sousenkyu thread, with Sasshi's new nicknames amongst fans since going to Fukuoka and her supposed influence over in Kyushu region, this phrase keeps popping up in my head: 大名行列(Daimyo Gyoretsu)!!!! :lol: :D

Can't help to get the feeling there will be some punch line put in there in the finle product. Hate to say this, it's been a while since I got this psyched and looking forward to an AKB single. There is an energy in this that one that I haven't felt in a while, recent 5-10 singles were all more wait till demo and preview MV and then goes from there, but so far this single really peaks my interest and I actually psyched up for it even though there are basically no info.

I actually starts to agree with some fan assessment I see in Chinese forums that Sasshi being center basically guarantees AKB stays on it's peak for another year with the topic and it buy the management another year to promote young talents to fill eventual departures and sets up the Janken nicely.

It even psyched me up further when Takamina says the PV is nostalgic for her and referring back to Oogoe Diamond!!! :cute:

Now THAT was a fun string of PVs with implied connections that I wished they would do again especially shifting back younger lineups with more younger members.

9. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    This single looks so fun! :cute: Oogoe Diamond vibes? YES PLEASE.

10. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    if I remember correctly, the last single that had so much anxiety and anticipation was flying get that Acchan won, KFC will be fantastic!

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Just because it's KFC. :XD: [rock]

12. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Oops :D Edited my post as it is unnecessary to link the vid twice :D I was too excited for the vid and that finally someone made this thread, so didn't read the OP that well. Sorry!

13. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

I'm not really a fan of Sasshi, but this single looks like it's going to be really fun and energetic, something that I think AKB has needed for a while now! The costumes look really bright and happy, and from what I've seen, the dance looks like it could be interesting as well. I'm curious to see what other types of shots will make it into the PV, or if the whole thing will be parade scenes mixed up with close-ups. I'm kind of hoping for a bit of a story line!

Also, REALLY excited about the B-sides, probably more than the A side!

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i kind of miss the big MV like Everyday Kachuusa and Iwake Maybe. Ponytail no shushu.

The kind of MV which got a storyline, and not something too elaborated (like manatsuu no sounds good or gingham check).

My guess is that they are only shooting the dance version and there's more coming. It's what i hope

15. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Really looking forward to this~ It looks super fun :D

16. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Okay so first things first, I think the title is really stupid sounding.

But the costumes are super cute and colorful and the PV looks like it's gonna be a blast.

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I think it looks super fun as well. I just wished a wish that would never come true, that the A-side of this single wouldn't be love-themed like every other A-side ever (well not ever, but the vaaaast majority of them) but I guess that's the easiest theme to sell. Sadly. I miss stuff like Keibetsu, River and Beginner... songs that didn't have to be about the trials and tribulations of love. Maybe next time...

18. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Was there a time a AKB48 single title ever impressed anyone before the actual song/pv/costume/dance came out?!

Maybe the last one that ever stood out with the just the song title alone was GIVE ME FIVE!

19. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

All of this. It may sell the best, but they certainly aren't the most memorable.

But at the same time, I can't imagine a River or Beginner with a Sasshi center [hehe]

20. adonisklein

adonisklein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Because the international fandom loves discussion so much, i think while waiting i can do some Predictions and Hope at the same time:

Now we learn that the Senbatsu song is in festival mood, i'm trying to predict while hoping at the same time about the other B-sides, so..

The Undergirls this year is quite different from last year, so instead of classy and elegant song like Nante Bohemian, i think we'll get something cuter and idolish, refering to the lineup with: Shibata, Miichan, Umechan. Also because it includes girls like Yuria, Ricchan, Kaotan, Sakura, Kanon, etc. While Akicha, Sayanee, and Milky's sexiness shown through last year's UG, this time i think Shibata-Miichan-Umechan combo will leans toward the cutie funny side.

The Next girls, though, i hope will leans toward the sexy, classy, and elegant song with hints of fierceness. With Amina, Haachan, and Mariyagi in front, leading the other girls to show their more sexy and classy side lol, especially with Mocchi, Tanochan, Keicchi, Fuuchan, Muto, etc there. I also want to see Haruppi's classy and sexy side lol :D

The Future Girls i hope will be different from last year's Show Fight (it'll be boring if it's the same type). With the two NMB Shu and Akari along with Ayarin, i hoped to see something that people say 'generic' song (i dont understand why people brought that term :wtf: ) but memorable, maybe something like Waiting Room or First Rabbit.

Well this is only my prediction and a little bit hope, lol. Feel free to comment.