1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 34th Single Janken Taikai (13/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Rooting for all SKE members (Especially MatsuRina, Mikottii and Kyon)
    Seira in bikini again :nb: :drool:

2. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    15TH GEN FILL 3 KKS SPOT! [party] :inlove:
    but,,, why there must be "Owada Nana" and "Kojima Mako" name?!
    oh God, i need Okada Nana and Sato Kiara,not they :wtf:

i hope Tsuchiyasu, Yumoto, Owada, Morita and Uno can into senbatsu! :awesome:
    also...
    i hope too Seira is the center :drool: :hehe:

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Hmm...Mizuki is in! Now it's a fight between her and Morita Ayaka for who should win in my book! :D

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Yuami, Kojimako, Naanya, and Mizuki to the next round. Errrmm, yay? Surely I rooted for Naachan and Moe here haha.

As for NMB's... I'm rooting for Aapon. Yes. That's Okita Ayaka I'm rooting for. Don't ask me why. I just feel like doing so :lol:

5. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    miichan's and naachan lose actually make my saturday to ruin.

6. SputnikZ

SputnikZ Kenkyuusei

My KKS oshi (Tsuchiyasu Mizuki) made it in the prelims!! [party]
    Now I just hope she wins the whole tournament :hehe:

7. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Interesting winners from the AKB KKS. And YAY Kojimako! [party] Election may have disappointed but she seems to be having a bit of a good year so hoping she makes it.

For HKT: Hoping for all KKS winners (+ Shinamon, Captain, Madoka, or Aoitan) . Mio and Meru don't need it though I certainly wouldn't complain if they made it. More rooting for Mai, Tani, Naopon, and Uitan. <3

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    HKT's the only one left w/o the prelims. Let's see who goes through.

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I would laugh so hard at the chaos that would follow, especially if she wins by throwing 5 scissors in a row again. Make it happen!!! :worthy:

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    being w center is till center.. you should appreciate
    that at least the chosen girls stand in the center as being a center is never easy. maybe easy if u are being a center backed up by 4 or 5 non center(i.e so long), much easier than w cener. anyway 50% of a side single centered by acchan are single with w center.

but yeah i absolutely hope mayuyu wont win the single.. otherwise boring [sealed] ..
    with mii chan out of the game, its impossible to see no3b togethr in the 33nd single..
    but hey i hope takamina, nyan, sasshi, haruppi, akarin will get into the ingle.. sasshi, haruppi akarin are not my fave.. but they can liven.up the performance!! >.<

11. adonisklein

adonisklein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Question. Supposedly several losing KKS promoted to a team in the 5 dome concert (ex. Aigasa, Okada, Nishino), will they be able to participate into the janken tournament as a full team member? Or the drawing lot for the tournament is before the dome tour? [think]

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    No. They lost already so they can't compete even if they get promoted so they will have to try again next year. I think the finalists will draw a few days when there is a final list of girls going to Budokan which is after HKT prelims. Most likely before the dome tour.

13. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry
    I would lol if Rena ozawa make it through senbatsu [hehe] i really want too see if JKT's level is comparable to any other sister group. I'll support her though.. [clap]

14. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @souchan48
    double center is very different compared to a single with only one center. look at Hebirote and Iiwake Maybe. Hebirote is Yuko's signature single because she owns it. unlike a double center position where you have two different members as center in a single.

and once again even though I'm a Mayuyu fan. I don't want her to win the Janken since it will really spoil the momentum and hype on next senbatsu election. I hope Nyan-Nyan will win the janken or Micchan.
    since after Sasshi won the senbatsu election and then Micchan wins the janken. then it only proves that having a scandal and going back to zero on how to build your idol-image again doesn't mean it's totally the end for you :lol:

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Miichan's a KKS and lost in the prelims.

:fp:

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Micchan has lost the janken (didnt I sy that in my post?)
    lets hope Takamina and nyan2 rocks the show..

as much i love yuuko, hebirote isnt popular because of yuuko owns it. Rather its because the PV and the lyric arrangement. Even if Acchan is the center of the single, HebiRote will till be popular. It is a song that doesnt rely on the center too much. Having said that, Hebirote is never once in my top 10 haha.. btw older single relies more on the center and most of that song are w centered lol (I cant imagine center for Keibetsu rather than Atsumina for example and Mayuyu centering the seifuku in theatre performance with Takamina is not as cool as Atsumina's. )current single will still be selling well no matter who the center is as it can ride on akb popularity and wotas.

17. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

Hurt to admit it, but the fact eventually cant be deny.

18. 48respector

48respector Kenkyuusei

So exited because this is the first janken taikai i'm gonna watch. Last year I didn't knew AKB48 very much, so I missed paruru's winning on eien pressure. This year maybe there will be a new face of center in AKB48 34th single.

19. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

You cant watch the Janken Taikai i dont think, it only gets released months later....

or did i just miss it last year because of school???? :hmm:

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    They've broadcasted the majority of it on TV last year.