Single AKB48 38th [Kibouteki Refrain] (2014/11/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    The song and music are very good but all these electronic sounds and autotune voices makes it sound bad in my ears. Not a chance this will be performed live, not at least what I call LIVE.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Actually Mako is the one who is center along with Haruppi for the 2nd group.
    Naanya is also in the first row for the 2nd group, but she's on the right side, same as Paruru's position in the 1st group, so she's not the center.

I love the performance from AKBINGO!, Paruru did really well there <3 her battery is at 100% [hehe] and I love that they took Naanya to replace as center!!

Team A's song sounds pretty nice for me but I don't think it's the kind of songs that I would listen many times. I guess it's good for all the fans who are waiting/asking for more dark songs. I like dark songs too, but well, not all the time lol. Maybe with time I'll love this song more, idk. I find it nice though.

I'm excited to hear team B's song, I wonder what kind of song they'll get this time, I hope it's gonna be good! Something like Romance Kenjuu maybe?

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So will it get a PV or not? :eek:
    Hope it does though ><

Well, based on Japanese fans comment, people seems to equate team A = Kurumi to dialogue.
    Glad it at least go back nearer to its roots, rather than deviating to do cute songs.

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Assuming they are going to use these team songs for the album (the PV will be in the album) why bother putting them into this single as well?????

5. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

For the pv of team A,a fan asks to Akip but he didn't really answer ,he answer "hehehe!" Not yes or no. So i hope that they release a pv.Double center NyanMina is amazing♥. I hope a team pv like surprise.But i don't know if they put the pv on the album or in this single.

6. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    :omfg::omfg: YES!! I really like Team A song!!!

7. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Pretty much this, the first time I thought this was some K-pop song, doesn't sounds like AKB to me and takes long to recognize some voices, the lack of PV definitely does not help tho

8. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Finally, team A back on track, plus Nyan/Mina as center like dream comes true, but why no PV :asdfgh:

I don't know but I hope so. they have 6 regular/top senbatsu member with different characteristics, like Nyan/Mina for dark/cool songs, Paru/Sakura for cute songs, Kawaei/Anna for idol pop songs etc. so I hope they use all available resources to make a better/perfect team.

9. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    But AKB/48Group has many electro songs... and tbh I think this is among the weakest of them.

I don't really see why some people don't like seeing idols do electro songs--unless you don't like electro songs in general. AKB doing an electro song isn't any different than any other pop group doing an electro song. ^^;

AKB has a very large discography with many styles, obviously not every fan will like every style. I think everyone knows that, right? If you were to label AKB with one "sound" it would be very hard and no matter which label you choose, they have tons of songs that go against it.

10. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Incredibly disappointed with Team A's song… :(

It just felt very sterile, and the mastering on the vocals is garbage. The auto tune sounds really messy and warbly, which completely defeats the purpose. The melody is really jarring and nonsensical too.

Musically, the instrumental sounds like one of Tomochin's b-sides.. Maybe Come On? or one of 1%'s b-sides. I can't remember.

11. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    If I wanted to listen to "swaggy" sterile electronic tunes I'd listen to Kpop or really anything's that's on the radio in my country. I listen to AKB48 because they sing nice songs with good pop instrumental and some retro flavor that never fail to put a smile on my face. But I'm fine with the 48G doing a few dance songs once in a while, it's always good to have diversity and electro songs are still very much a minority in the 48G discography.
    But I know that I'm part of the minority here since everybody raves about Escape and wants an UZA~episode II~.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  12. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

Too electro IMO. Kurumi and ruby is so much better than dis

13. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Not to my taste, sadly. Sounds too kpop-ish for me, but that's just my personal preferences. Anyway I'm glad that we have something different, which is good still! Now I want my Team B and Team 4 songs!!

14. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

This Team A's song is not good for me. I am more hoping to Team 4's song.

15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

In my opinion, a good song is a good song, no matter the label we stick on it. Of course everyone has a certain genre of music that they like the most, but just because I like UZA does not mean that I'll automatically like Escape just as much.
    Anyway, I can't wait for the full version of Ambulance, I totally love that chorus.:banana:

16. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

MTE aside from mokugekisha, A stages have always been pretty uplifting. But then again, they always have a variety in A, A is versatile.

17. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Yeah. I just realized i was being narrow-minded. The members can do more than that. Maybe i just want to be certain on their team identity.

18. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

I think the teams should stick with their style. Example: Team A with cool and dark songs, Team K with fierce songs, Team B with cute songs, Team 4 with energetic songs and Team 8 with idol-pop songs.

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Personal tastes differ I guess, it always seems to me that A gets the worst stage available, K4/5/6 are far superior to A4/5/6 imo.

20. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

wow Team A song is awesome- Electronic also one of my fav. genre, so...:banana::banana:
    SHit, I can totally sense a bad ass choreo from afar AND with a good pv, everything will be perfect:cry2: