1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 40th [Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai] (2015/05/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 20, 2015.

1. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Unfair World is a good song :)

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Indeed, why I said it would be longshot (BwT was this year's LR tbh, Only nominated by default).

and hopefully next year they can win (as long as JSB isn't nominated lol).

I was hoping Kana Nishino to win. Torisetsu was a good song imo.

Agree, but I didn't think it was their best song this year (Summer Madness I figured would have been the song nominated). Imo Storm Riders was their best song this year (I love Pop-Rock Song lol, plus it had Slash).

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Boo JSB... Another win for them... (>_<) :asdfgh:

Though I have to wonder: why did they choose "Unfair World" than "Summer Madness"? Hmm...

Still, I predicted it, that happened, and a heartbreak for AKB48. Now, someone replied to me two weeks ago:

Does anybody agree with this? I could congratulate them for another victory, but I'm not willing to and I'm still skeptical why the "voting committee" is being biased on JSB/EXILE for the past few years or so.

EDIT:

Ooh, that's not good as well. :(

4. ABF48

ABF48 Member

because its turned out to be avex award ceremony..

• Like Like x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Avex? But Kobushi Factory won the best new artist award, and that's NOT Avex - that was Up-Front Works/Hello! Project...

(oh wait, this is off topic)

6. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    anyone has an alternate link?? and oh Paru!!! I was starting to miss her in the Flying Get perf lol

7. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru

Well, they are the trend and are massively popular right now. This period for them could be what it was for AKB during 2011 - 2012. Also I guess maybe Japan isn't too big on EDM? JSB has always been known for their ballads before Ryusei happened. Also I would not be so quick to accuse anyone of biasness...

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yea it feels like JSB is having their peak like AKB did 3-5 years ago. I really hate their music though, you just cringe every time you see their pv's, they look like the douchiest people I've ever seen come from Japan...

9. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

unless akb has this kinda records in 2015, its impossible to win in the first place
    [​IMG]

10. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Not surprised, the moment JSB was in the nomination list, it was expected AKB wouldn't win, much like in 2013.

11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    JSB is a more mature group with more mature music, maybe that segment have more possible fans? AKB is stuck in what I call the school girl swamp with very low possibility to develop. Personally I don't like neither JSB nor the music, they are more Young Angry Men and I miss the joy in AKB. But It's funny that there are more girls in their MV:s than in AKB.

12. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Watching the performances during the Record Taisho last night...AKB just has sooooo many goddamn members in their group. Now it visually makes sense why some of these super-popular members [among 48wota] aren't SKYROCKETING-- if like, 9 members are difficult to keep track of & push in a bloodthirsty entertainment industry, try keeping track of & pushing umm 38 members

I actually look forward to graduation season thinning out the herd, which, surprise, surprise, we're already in graduation season...starting early this year

Side note for Record Taisho: looking at the records, past winners...this is kind of, at least in the 00s, a shit show for pinning the money tail on the money donkey right? Like, the Grammys/Oscars aren't a prestigious event anymore over here-- they're a glorified celebrity prom where big money pushes new products...so this seems to be a "who's hot right now & most bankable?"...which kind of explains why there are so many back-to-back winners [3 yrs in a row for Ayumi Hamasaki, 3 for EXILE, 2 for AKB] ANYWAY

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    There's a reason why JSB are the hottest guys in J-pop today: What they did is they took the attributes of K-pop acts and put it into a J-pop package. In other words: They have essentially displaced Korean acts in Japan, especially considering the current hatred between the Japanese and the Korean in the past few years (especially 2012).

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2015/11/27/music/j-soul-brothers-winning-boy-band-war/

I surely have to agree with these two above. I'm not in the market for EXILE/JSB/LDH at the moment - I tried EXILE when I was back in high school, but it was not in the best interest of me at the moment (and still is today)...

14. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

i'm happy to see Paruru back. winning or not hahahah =]

but i agree, almost all awards are based on artist momentum/finances, over quality. not saying the bwt should had won because of the quality, even because the song is far to be a great song. but i was really hopping that akb48 could had made a miracle and won cause its "last year" of tkmn and they could had arrenged something to bring the 48G name back to headline.... anyway!!

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    If it was then they should have made AAA win. They released single after amazing single every month until Sept where they released their anniversary single (which was nominated for this award). They had an amazing line of concerts and their songs played literally everywhere in japan. If anyone deserved it this year it was them. I'm so peeved about this lol. I love 3JSB (and Exile tribe in general), but wow...unfair world indeed.

16. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Really bummed AKB didn't win but at least we got see Paruru perform again.

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Damn it... Bokutachi wa' is my 2nd fav A-side (and my fav PV), plus I wanted Paru's song to win... GRRR... those emo looking dudes won instead.

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Exile has only not won 2 years in the past 8, and that's because they pulled out of those two.

3JSB had their entire career launched by their win last year. To give you some perspective, several Avex artists had their careers launched by this win, which isn't what you could say about any other winner of this event (including 48g)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

19. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
  20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    The mixing of BwT in JRA is unique. From "Nani mo akirameru na" straight to "Tatta hitotsu no button" was never used before.

Btw, aside from Rie and Annin, who is the third under?

EDIT: It's Megu :fp: BUT THE MEGU PUSH IS REAL!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016