1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Another 15-20 (no more than 25) minutes since they give just a short speech. I don't think another 16 girls will make a huge difference, seriously.
    If we are gonna act butt-hurt about time, senbatsu speaches take almost 1 hour (or maybe more than 1 hour idk), if you can bare 16 girls talking 1 hour, I bet you can bare 20 minutes to listen to another 16.

2. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Arent the NGT girls only 25?

How many girls graduated this year?

Seems like we are kinda even in numbers of girls...

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And I wish they'd use a timer or whatever for them too. 5 min is more than enough for the girls to get their **** together and say thanks.

But then again, 80 is already A LOT of girls.
    With the number of graduations we've seen this year, I doubt we'll see a bigger number of participants next year (even with NGT). More and more girls are opting out of the competition.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    80 is a lot.

Personally I think they have to have a really good balance between giving enough positions to encourage fans of lesser known girls to vote and giving too many positions where entering becomes expected/meaningless. I don't think increasing the number in 2016 would do good for the balance.

5. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Impose a limit on speeches, for the love of god. Then, I don't care about how many girls there are.

I think 80 is too many as it is. It's a sea of girls, and introducing Upcoming Girls was just stupid if you ask me.

Make it more cut-throat. Up the drama. Not everyone is gonna rank, so people just need to deal with it.

I also think they need to rethink the names of the Units, because they're meaningless. Undergirls is the only one that makes sense... you can't say "Next", "Future", and "Upcoming" in any sensical manner, because it has nothing to do with their position in the group with future singles. Especially since the withering flower old/mid gens are spread around, like Umeda and Reina.. Lord knows they aren't "next" girls at all.

I'd rather it go back to being Senbatsu and Undergirls. And hell, why not Next Girls too. The rest are unnecessary, and it's just a handout to put more girls on a release and make more money.

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe make Senbatsu 21 again and UG 19 again and keep the NG+FG+UcG, so there'll be 88 spots. Increase spots but not too much. 80 is a handful of girls, and it kinda took away that spark from early SSKs, 64 is fine but 80 just too many