Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Uhhhh. Yes. I certainly agree to this. I remember sitting up at like 6am with blood shot eyes, SHAKING, when they announced the 2nd place... and I heard "HKT," and my world changed. I spaced out for about ten minutes before Mayu actually accepted the winning title. It was easily one of the best moments of my life.

And I CANNOT wait to have another earthshattering moment like that when Yukirin takes the crown this year. I'm lobbing all of my votes to her.

2. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Having watched Nogizaka's epic Kishidan cover on "N46 Show!", what do you think if they did something different for the comcert before the Sousenkyo and did a Battle Of The Bands!!!

N46, AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT, heck, throw in the guys who played Ma Shika Mukanee before the Dai Soukaku and if JKT / SNH are up to it...

3. akblover

akblover Kenkyuusei

^I think that would be extremely interesting! It would be nice to add in some change (although I'd love the 48g no matter what)

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Seeing how Nogi, JKT, and SNH will not be participating in the election this year. No, just plain no.

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
  6. trxsh

trxsh Member

Wow, well IF she decides not to, the election result will be very interesting. I hope she would tell her fans to powervote HKT girls instead.

7. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  8. danni_iu_jess

danni_iu_jess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  9. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

If she is, it's a smart play. Her fans will vote harder after being scared into thinking they might not be able to.

Then people will start to speculate about whether she's going to graduate and her fans will think maybe this is their last chance.

If she's trolling, of course. She can't really lose by stalling. And think if she's the last to join up! More PR!

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

Sounds like the Election Guidebook will be out on May 13th.

11. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

I would rather Sasshi not participate since ppl are going to downplay her victory anyway (assuming she win) due to the Fukuoka stuffs, even though the venue doesn't matter.
    But of course I doubt management will allow her to withdraw without at least days of nagging sessions.

12. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    There's no way the management is going to allow her to not participate, lol, unless she's graduating like Acchan or Takamina.
    Considering the downhill of the sales and deprived management, I'm convinced she's going to join.

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The girls will pressure her to join. Most of the girls who joined have nothing to lose and everything to gain so I guess it's easy for them to decide with joining the election. Sashihara is just being herself.

14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Theres no way the management is going to allow 150k+ sales to be lost

15. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Imagine where all of those votes would go, though! I would assume that they would mostly kinda get distributed amongst other HKT girls...meaning Madoka, Haruppi, and Sakura would all get massive pushes. They could all three make senbatsu lol.

I love her, but I wouldn't mind either way if she entered or not. It'd make Yukirin's win a lot easier too haha

16. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Damn, I'm on a plane during the Sousenkyo... and I really wanted to go too. Probably my only chance to get to see it too given how random my holidays are (though I just returned from a month there :whistle:)

I can understand that cost, indoors, noise etc are all important factors in picking the dome in Fukuoka, yet for what it's worth, Fukuoka is a REAL hike to the west. Won't stop the committed, but I can't help but think Kyocera Dome is a more convenient pick for everyone.

Having said all that, Fukuoka has some great transport options available to it. You can practically walk to the airport from Hakata station [don't do that, take a 10 min subway], or if you have a JR pass, you could stay in somewhere like Kitakyushu and only be 15 minutes away by shink.

17. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Oh my god this will be a dream come true :^O^: but srsly i think Haruppi will rank really high this year maybe even undergirls center

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    history will never prove that votes on someone member are shaft to other members specifically.

Like those rumors that stated Tomochin was befriending Paruru in order to "feed" her push 2years ago. (that being said, i never saw her recontacting Tomochin while Miichan, Acchan etc did, but all of this is just speculation)

19. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^I wanted to say this.

Even most Sasshi oshis will have a ni-oshi to vote for, because I believe the "I hate this group so much, I'm just here for this one member" hipsters are in the minority. If Sasshi were to ask people to vote for a certain member I'm sure a number of her dedicated fans would do so, but I don't think that all the Sasshi votes would go to that member, nor do I think that those votes wouldn't be cast at all if Sasshi didn't participate. It's the same discussion we had about Yuko, Acchan etc. leaving, the number of total votes still went up even after their graduation (which make me very happy, just to spite the trolls and new gen haters who want to see AKB go down so badly :D).

And somewhat related to this subject, I find the whole let's give Yui Takamina's votes thing really silly. I thought you were supposed to vote for the member you like the most, not because of their position, or we might as well start giving team captains some spare votes as well. But I guess it's the same idea as member X asking fans to vote for member Y; unlikely to actually have a big effect on the results.

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    So many awesome quotes in one paragraph. I love it! [hehe]

What does Sasshi really have to gain by running in this election? She has already won it once. At a minimum she is pretty much guaranteed a Top Three finish. So what? At this point is participating really going to affect her showbiz career one way or another? I don't think so.

On the other hand, what do management and the label have to lose by Sasshi not participating? That is probably the main reason why she will ultimately choose to enter. It is the same with Takamina. Whether Takamina wishes to run for election or not, it would most likely be management telling her that it is best for the group overall if she does participate.