1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

2. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I googled her name and there were a ton of articles on the recent announcement. Most of them were put up 2-3 hours before you made this post.

3. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

I see, Sakura is Yuko daughter then. wwww
    So i'm curious now who's the father... :^^;:

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    people talk about akb48 as if it were the la cosa nostra Gambino family of the mafia where you have to be full blood Italian or full blood Sicilian.you have to be full blood akb48 to be apart of this organization.the mixing of 48 stars in akb is normal for them and has been that way for awhile so I mean it doesn't me.i agree with the crossbreeding for akb not everyone else just akb because they are like the mother of all 48/46 groups.

6. moonlit

moonlit Member

it's not confirmed yet, though.... but if that's the case the father would be Aki-P no? :fear: (ok, now I'm just trolling)

7. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Didn't Mariko say once that it was possible and even likely that AKB's ace could be from a sister group? She was probably talking about Jurina but hey it still stands. If mgmt is really pushing Sakura further then it makes perfect sense that they don't associate her with the front of HKT too much.

8. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Like Jesus,shes the daugther of a virgin :awesome:

9. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sakura actually growing to me since her KibouRef moment.. but this just gives me dilemma.. I don't know.. And what's the purpose of going all out and then boom this came.. bussiness yeah..

And then Haruppi will center Next Gen song. Nice job mgmt..
    Since Rara will most likely center the SKE song, I'm hoping for Reinyan/Umechan center for NMB, Rikopi/Mai/NakoMiku for HKT (looking for the last patterns I can't see Haruppi center this), Katomina for NGT, IkuchanxAcchan for NogixAKB since Ikuchan once called another Acchan (troll us more mgmt.. I know you can do it)

10. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Well, this is nothing more than the traditional mistake many people do.
    Praising someone for her hard work does not equal to saying the other person is not hard working.
    In the specific case, from what I know (and I admit that it's not much) from Sakura, I would say that she is probably a hard worker. What I said, (and I thought it was clear in my previous post) is that I don't like the fact that some of her actions/behaviors seem, to me, to be fake, they seem, just like with Sasshi, directed at getting attention (she, herself, admitted as much). This is not a critic to her actions. What she does, and in my opinion, very well, in the long run, will help the group (just like Sasshi does). It just happens that I, personally, don't like it. But that's just me. It shouldn't be read as nothing more than that.

11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

AKB didnt ask much, they just ask the right center at the right time, no one hates sakura when she center kibouteki, remember that.

i thought the worst part is when the graduates will center this single, but then something worst than that suddenly appears lol i even feel bad for the graduates, i feel sorry for them, and of course for the pure akb fan, i hope they not really angry with this decissions, because if they was.. imo it will bad for sakura too lol

12. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Regarding the title...

Should have been a Melody center.

just kidding. I don't care who's the center, I'm just interested where the grads will be in this. Waiting for the PV,. haha

13. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

The Tudou link doesn't seem to work for me. Well, it isn't unexpected, so I'd better wait until something with better quality comes...

15. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Lol y'all bitching 'bout Sakura but I have a feeling this single will be one of the best-selling singles AKB will ever have.

I have nothing against grads, Sakura, kennins or AKB or anyone in general lol, but those who will have a stroke because she's centering an AKB single should chill - for the sake of your health.
    On the other hand, maybe I'm not being correct, but I wanted Yukirin to center a single (solo center, not double)

• Like Like x 1
  16. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    well, it's normal if AKB had always been like that since from the start. I think any fandom would feel the same way if their idol group is being used as a leverage at their expense. while their own members is stuck on a limbo for who knows how long. most AKB fans are actually cool with sister group ace and center being included in the senbatsu line-up but recently. the involvement of sister groups on AKB is just increasing. and we don't even know. if after 5 years. AKB members would still exist on AKB [hehe] the price of having sister group members on AKB HS events is just getting higher and higher. and we're starting to question if the benefit from the collaboration is mutual or AKB is already in disadvantage with this partnership.

and on Sakura. the issue is not really her. but why did the management had chosen an hkt member to center the AKB48 10th Anni Single. what the heck? if SKE or NMB or HKT had their own 10th Anni Single with their most popular members coming back. just for a kennin or a sister group to center it. won't their fandom feel upset or disappointed at least. anyway, management had trolled the fans again in the Sakura Single. first, MaeShika with the YuiParu W.Center hint in the end of the PV. then, the supposedly, Kojiharu and Yukirin W.Center in Green Flash and now after hyping the Old Gens for the 10th Anni-Single. we got Sakura as the solo center. I guess Yui's speech on the 10th Anni-Theater perf. was just ignore by the management.

lol, too early to tell and I don't know why you got that feeling? AKB48 Single with SSK voting tickets would always be one of the best selling-singles. management doesn't even have to put much effort on their summer singles for it to sell incredibly well.

17. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

1. Sakura Kojima Mayu 2. Jurina Yui 3. Yukirin Sayanee 4. Sasshi Paruru 5. Annin Kato Mion 6. Kizaki Rie Mii Sae
    from fan report.

18. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    Coming from someone who has read all the pages of this thread, can I just say how it's hilarious how we went from hating the idea of grads coming back and potentially centering, to wishing they centered the song instead of Sakura

I mean, I agree the center should have been someone else (like MION...) but it's not that bad... :^^;:

At least she's new gen and a huge rising star. Sure she's hkt and akb purists are angry but it's not like sister group members haven't centered before, plus it's the 10th anniversary and the sister groups (at one point or another) did contribute to the success of akb, so why not?

I used to be angry at the sister group takeover of akb, but now I don't really care. I like the sister groups and their members so... go for it... whatever...I'm at that point that I really couldn't care less, I still enjoy 48g no matter the choices mngt make, and I still have my rather long list of oshis who I enjoy and watch whether they're in senbatsu or not. And sure it hurts when they want to be in senbatsu but weren't picked, or want to rank but don't. I want them to achieve their goals, but sometimes it's not possible. After all, just imagine if the next single were pure akb, that would horribly fail the 1 million mark and possible cost a ton of girls their jobs! Mngt has to pay staff and the girls as well as the song writer, choreographer and a ton of other expenses just to keep their boat afloat!

For now, I think this choice is fine.

19. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    not everyone hated the idea of old gens centering the AKB Single. the group of fans who are upset are the new gen/next gen fans. the issue at that time was the generation change but now it's sister group center issue. and I don't know about the expenses. cause it still depend on the production value.

20. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I just got the news that Sakura would be centering this single after being out all day. I'm extremely amused about it because I know all the sakura haters will just blow up.

Now that Sakura is centering the most important AKB single yet, I'm really worried she'll eventually be transferred out of HKT. Sasshi and Sakura will definitely do everything they can to prevent that from happening, but it's still worrying.