Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@diocristian48 maybe she refused her position knowing she wouldn't participate? Same as Annin last year.

@STS some romaji maybe? This is still an English speaking community lol

2. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Why no Megutan :cry: But I'm happy for some other girls.

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Kitahara - Iriyama - Kato Rena - Muto - Minegeshi
    Sayanee - Kojima - Kashiwagi - Paruru - Yokoyama - Kizakai
    Sassihara - Watanabe - Mion - Jurina - Sakura

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @STS Rumor.

At least until we see/verify your source.

5. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    OMG YAMADA NANAMI MADE IT

WOOOOO!!!!!!

Damn I missed that girl, she's been so quiet in the past 2 months.

6. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Personally I really really love the lineup. Not only there's Naachan and Myao, but some unexpected and new ones like Shiichan. This kind of lineup is really refreshing and a bliss
    download (28).png

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Kato as in Kato Rena or Kato Minami?? (I know it's Rena but i'm rooting for KatoMina)

8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I wish Aki-p would hurry up and get over his current fascination with Sakura and stick her in the 2nd row.

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The only thing that is strange is the inclusion of Hiwatashi Yui. That one is definitely an unexpected push. Suddenly promoted to Team A and now being chosen for 44th single senbatsu. Remember that she is not even a year in AKB (excluding her draft period).
    Also looking at the rumored senbatsu, well, nothing changed from before. If I'm not mistaken, it's just Sae being replaced by Tomu.
    Since it's still just a rumor, I do hope that management can surprise me.

Edit: of course Oya and Myao (especially Oya) inclusion is surprising, but at least they are very senior, thus already give a lot to AKB.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  10. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Totally heart broken with Tano not join this senbatsu while Tomu and Juri is in. :(

But so happy with Miion centering this 44th single, it is nice to see AKB have their young generation center. :flower:

• Like Like x 1
  11. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Like it or not, Miyawaki is perhaps one of, if not, the best young candidate to invest in.
    I think we can expect to see her in front row for a while.

12. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    As they should do.

Having an "immovable center" will actually hurt the group in the long run. AKB is lucky to have Sasshi to really mix things up after Maeda/Yuko era.

By making the center spot as anyone's game, it'll open up the market and allow fans to actually feel like their votes/voices matters. (Or so they think)

• Like Like x 1
  13. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    What I like about the senbatsu:
    Hiwatan in!! Miion center! Tomu, Naachan, Takajuri, Kojimako, Katomina, Rara and Nanami in are nice surprises. Oya and Myao are super nice surprises. It's a nice senbatsu! Let's see how the media senbatsu will be like.

What I don't like:
    Three Team K members, meaning no Tano. And then no Milky. Even if she won't participate in ssk, so what? She got in senbatsu last ssk and that was her highest rank in ssk.

But this senbatsu looks good though! I hope media senbatsu won't disappoint.

That Team A domination though!

• Like Like x 1
  14. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Holy crap, that's all I have to say.
    There's so many surprises here! Oya, Goto, Hiwatashi, Kawamoto, Miyazaki, Sutou, Takakura etc etc... I'm insanely happy they didn't stick for the regulars and actually chose members that sizzle things up a bit. I'm stoked!
    Super sad about Milky however. And Juri + Rena without Tano? Huge no no for me. I need them to stick together.

• Like Like x 1
  15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont know why are they wasting spots for Shiichan and Myao but Im happy for them, its like an early graduation gift.

Milky and Nyan out meaning tgey told the management that they arent participating before they selected the senbatsu and filmed the MV.

Why the heck is Ryoka still there tho, her pushing isnt working.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @SorrowAir Please refrain from double posting. You can actually do more than one quote in a single post. ;)

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Not everyone is Sakura or Mion.
    Not every pushes work immediatly.
    Most of the time, It takes lot of efforts, time (and money) for a push to finally produce results (good or bad).
    See Renachi or Mako's cases.
    Their pushed started monthes ago and they are still not at the level they are expected to be.

• Like Like x 1
  18. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Actually Ryoha's push working very good
    she matured this year so much and her rank was pretty good for 1st time ranking
    i know alot of SKE fans appreciate her more after knowing her more (other than just a push)

19. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I'm kinda bitter about Milky being unselected but the rest is well-chosen & innovative so I won't complain about it. with Ooya, Myao, Riripon, Nanamichan and other regular members like Sasshi & Miichan, a fun summer single would be nice. bikini is overdone, and they can experiment whatever they want for a SSK single since it always sells.
    oh, and I'd like to see Katomina & Naachan in media senbatsu, if it's not too much too ask. those girls will be big, it's more than time to use their potential.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Capella

Capella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The representatives from SKE are their forever ace and new gen aces. Okay then.

Rara gets pushed a lot recently and I find her absolutely deserving the expectations.

Hope Rara could rank this year.