Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i am so happy for siichan!!!!!!!

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    50/50 on this. So glad that Mion is CENTER and Naachan is in Senbatsu but... I'm so upset that Tano didn't make it and that Milky won't be participating in the election.. With Takamina and Sae gone, she could have EASILY made top 10 this year. Ah...

Well, on the bright side, here is a look at old gen to new gen members

Old - Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Kitahara Rie, Minegishi Minami, Sashihara Rino, Watanabe Mayu

Mid - Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Miyazaki Miho, Muto Tomu, Oya Shizuka , Shimazaki Haruka, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui

New - Goto Rara, Hiwatashi Yui, Kato Minami, Kawamoto Saya , Kitagawa Ryoha, Kojima Mako, Kodama Haruka, Matsui Jurina (LOOOL), Miyawaki Sakura, Mukaichi Mion, Oshima Ryoka, Okada Nana , Shiroma Miru, Sutou Ririka, Takakura Moeka , Yamada Nanami, Takahashi Juri

Which means, no one can complain about the single being filed with sister group members (because its 3 per group in a 32 member senbatsu), or a sister group member centering (its an akb center), or there being too many old gen members (because the majority is new gen members).

despite a few disappointments, this senbatsu is great.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Ever heard of a push? lol

At least we know this topic won't turn into another "omG a SiSter cebteriNG AKBBBB!!!"

I hope other new gens are also at the front this time around. They better put Renacchi and Annin flanking her!!

Also, no MeruMio?! Damn, this feels like when they went berserk with Kibouteki. <3
    Although I could do without Ryoka, Oya and Myao lol

4. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Why Miion? Because she's a handshake MONSTER, plus I think she has a little widespread appeal with the general public from her work as a child actor? CMIIW, but I think if not well known, it's an opening to the general public at least

Okappa is in. :) and Hiwatan. (Haruppi and Paruru were sure bets, I wasn't worried about them, and I was pretty sure Naachan too)
    Really couldn't have killed them to put Komi in to give her a boost before election.

Overall, very happy!!

5. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

You just explained it. She was ranked 44th last year and this is the 44th single. That can't be a coincidence or AKB management is trolling [hehe]

6. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If I already feel overwhelmingly happy and cry in happiness, I can't imagine how Shiichan feels right now =')

[​IMG]

7. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Ahhh everything is perfect except milky not participating.
    That's totally a huge blow, i'm craving for her to snatch the kami-7 this year or at least top 10..
    *sigh*
    CONGRATULATION NAACHAN FINALLY YOU MADE I CAN'T FEEL MORE HAPPY THAN THIS...
    And also riripon made it, this year will be a good year for you, you go girl.
    This will be another bikini single i suppose..
    Just give us a good song and good pv.. pretty please <3:p

8. trxsh

trxsh Member

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOON!!!! :omg:
    I am so hypee
    I really did not think she would get a solo center so fast. I thought they would wcenter her first. This is perfect I feel like mgm is just reading my dreams and making them come true lately. I kind of think its good riddance at people who were going off about her being a flavour of the month etc etc, I just think she's the real deal T-T

As has already been pointed out, shock at Shiichan, "you go girl!" Myao, and not surprisinglyly, Milky out. I'm sad about Tano too because I dont think hs is everything (but it is)))) :fp:

Looking forward to the song~

• Like Like x 1
  9. verge pogi

verge pogi Kenkyuusei

no Mirukiii huhu (I think this is a sign for graduation huhu)

I'm so happy for Myao and Oya yey!!! (they are both part of Old gen, Oya is even older than Rie)

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Erm... Naachan was in Bokutachi and Kibouteki too though?
    These big senbatsu don't really count as "making it" unless they are in the top 16 (we'll have to wait to see if she is).

• Like Like x 1
  11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    almost nobody outside akb fandom care abt mion thou.. but at least it's an akb member haha.

glad that shiichan and myao enter senbatsu thou! finally their hardwork and patience pays off :). hopefully they are in the top 16 dance formation, thou the chances are very low esp for shiicha

Naachan is a no brainer senbatsu thou.. so i am not surprised. she is, afterall, akb true up and coming girl with relatively good HS and ssk result. On top of that, she possess lots of qualities to support her popularity. Thou I still have doubt she will be put in top 16 position by management...

And now comes to the most interesting topic (I guess). Milky isn't in senbatsu and doesn't participate in senbatsu ssk? Now, that is something. I heard that she has been giving lots of graduation vibes recently. In fact, I read somewhere that she didn't intend to participate SSk before the single was announced. What triggered her to announce her non-participation once the single is announced thou? Maybe she doesn't want her fans to waste any effort to hold a campaign for her. But maybe her not being selected in senbatsu was what triggered her. Maybe, though, she refused the chance herself (?). Lots of *interesting* possibilities as why she is not in senbatsu (whether it is Milky's voluntary decisions or not).

12. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Mion is cute and an AKB. I'm fine with her as a center.
    Also not a lot of kennins. I'm actually really happy about the senbatsu.
    Hope the song is gonna be nice!

13. KAY48

KAY48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    no tano? :(:(:(

• Like Like x 1
  14. verge pogi

verge pogi Kenkyuusei

15. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    I'm happy for Yamada getting her first senbatsu, although It's kind of sad that there's only 1 team 8 representative, Ikumin and Nagi are out. But since assuming this would be a bikini single, most of the pushed/popular members in team 8 are too young. Yamada(17) while ikumin, nagi and most of them are 15 and below. looking forward for the B-side and hope Yamada got a good position.

About Mion centering, I support this, she is really one of the candidate for future ace of the group. It's always nice for management to take risk when it's the voiting single since it will sell anyway.

16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I'm fine with Mion as center, I know mgt have been pushing her mega hard lately and It's obvious they are continuing to push her.

I am soooo sad that KomiHaru did not get a spot however, I don't understand why, they even increased her screen time etc last months quite a lot. And still no spot in the single ;/
    It really breaks my heart.

Not that the numbers sold of this single will mean much since its a voting single, will sell even if Aki-P was center, but still it's good exposure for SSK ;(

I guess this also confirms that Milky will announce her graduation soon, no spot in the single and not participating in SSK ;/

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I swear if they do BwT again.......After this single, though. Still need them vote codes.:^^;:

And RIP MioMeru. The lack of hurts my HKT heart. Same with Ikumin and Yuiyui and my Team 8 heart.:(

There are a few things to be cautiously excited for.;) I say cautiously because we have not seen the formation, and whether they intended on pulling the same :poop: they did with the aforementioned BwT.

Good for Miion.

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    HOLY CRAP NO MILKY THIS IS JUST WRONG. W R O N G. SCREW THE MANAGEMENT. SCREW THEM. S C R E W T H E M. OH HELL NO I AIN'T VOTIN FOR THIS YEAR'S SENBATSU SSK AND SHIICHAN??? LIKE WTF MILKY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHIICHAN (no offense)

AND WHERE TF IS MEGU & KOMI???!!!! AND NAANYA!!!

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Rumor?
    【速報】AKB48 44thシングル
    ポジション
    メディア選抜
    3列目
    北原 入山 加藤玲 武藤 峯岸
    2列目
    山本 小嶋陽 柏木 島崎 横山 木﨑
    1列目
    指原 渡辺 向井地 松井 宮脇

20. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i can see management will raise hiwatan like what they did with mion [hehe]
    so sad naanya and megu didn't make it :(
    but all Team A Kennin join on senbatsu, which means Team A have 10 member on this senbatsu :eek:

and i'm so happy for yamada :)