Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I feel them too, and it's definitely a positive for me! If I had to say by previews alone, this makes me look forward to the actual recording the most since Bokutachi.

2. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

It's not bad. But I don't feel summer when I listen. The melody looks like spring song. Another Kimi wa melody
    I think I will like this song after listening many times

• Like Like x 1
  3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    • Like Like x 1
  4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

sorry but i felt really bored listening to the whole song :( i thought Miion will bring freshness and life to AKB

5. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    It wold sound much beter if the beat was "faster".

6. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It reminds me on 365nichi. As I didn't like the song, this isn't better. Tbh, if the c/w's don't save it, I won't buy the single for sure.
    Also, I believe, the first verses are Jurina, Sakura & Miion and Sayanee is in the second. Guess, we get the usual Media senbatsu. :(

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'm loving it, I already have the chorus in mind.

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    You can also say that about NMB's and HKT's latest A-side. :^^;:

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't want to pass judgement until I hear more, but I was definitely hoping for a EbiKachu or PoniShuu song, not Labrador. I mean, Labrador was a spring single, not a summer single. A summer single should be upbeat and remind you of going to the beach and having a good time.
    So far I don't see it. But I'll wait until we get more than 28 seconds.

Also, of course the first lines will be either Jurina/Sakura/Mayuyu/Sayanee, and Miion. Its not like they will just stop using their main front members just because Miion is center...

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@kyoto48☀︎☂ we got a couple of minutes of the song.
    Doesn't sound any better lol

Oh well, thank got I'm rediscovering kpop these days. AkiP hasn't got it right since 365 for me.

11. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Since its an election single, people are gonna buy it regardless of how bad the song is. They probably pick one of the shittier songs from the bag since it don't matter too much. They probably save the better stuff for the Senbatsu single.

Honestly I think the song is pretty good just not a good fit for AKB. I probably imagine the choreography for the dance will be slow like kimi wa melody. That seems to be the trend with AKB lately. Slow songs with easy choreography.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

either they just pick a sub-par song for 44th single or saving the good one after Sousenkyo....

13. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ... my reaction is :fp:. might change my opinion later in the future

14. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    So far I like this song is more than Kimi wa Melody.
    But I hoped it would be a happy and upbeat song. This songs seems more wintry to me than summerish.

15. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    On the full listen I can imagine the video being of them running around looking happy(Similar to Labrador). I'm still on the fence mostly, I like it sometimes but other times it appears a bit drony.

16. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Labrador Retriever was good, this is not. I am so disappointed

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I hated Labrador Retriever when I first heard it, I thought it was such a boring yawn song. Now I love it and I belt it out every time it comes on my shuffle :^^;: Some songs sound boring at first but end up being growers. I've learned my lesson and I love them pretty much right from the start, like Kimi wa Melody which is now one of my favorite AKB songs period. I know this one is gonna be good like that too just from hearing the first lines.

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I like KwM better than this. Of course my opinion might change after I hear a better version of the song. So far it felt boring. I was hoping for a more upbeat song after KwM.

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm sorry but Labrador Retriever was my least favorite AKB single... until this one. I really dislike both. Sayonara Crawl is one of my favorite and notice how many sales that one had.

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Total disappointment. Sounded like Tenohira ga Kataru Koto.

From what I'm hearing:
    Front row/first to sing: Mion (obviously), Sakura, and MAYBE Paruru
    Second row/second to sing: Sayanee (very strong vocal), Jurina, (and probably someone else)

I can only identify those voices. The others all sounded the same to me (cutesy) although I hear some parts where there is someone really energetic singing.