1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I actually don't like the 32 members senbatsu... too crowded in my opinion. In MV, either I could only see the first 2 rows... (example BwT) or the members only appear for couple of seconds (example Kibouteki Refrain)

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The members participating in the senbatsu was informed berfore the announcement (or at least Naachan did!), so it wouldn't be surprising if it was actually Milky herself who declined to participate in this single. Or it might be the management that think to give the place to someone that will participate since this will mean a lot for them. Yes, it is disappointing, but it might or might not be the best for Milky. I would worry more about her graduation flag (by announcing not to participate in SSK) than her not chosen for this single though.

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Labrador Retriever had 36 members so i think 32 is okay (with all the new gen members, old gen and yet the current senbatsu members that doesn't wants to leave(Kojiharu, Yukirin, Miichan, Sasshi) xD

4. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Kojiharu cannot leave, she is gandalf. You will always see her for the next hundred years

• Like Like x 3
  5. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Ohmygod yes [hehe] take out kojiharu, she can stay as long as she want to :>

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Why do people keep posting things like this like it's the first time Naachan is in a BIG senbatsu? lmao
    She wants to be in a 16-nin senbatsu (like all the girls)!! Being in a big one is kinda like a consolation prize for most of them.

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Yeah i also don't understand it, maybe Naachan was upset bcs Mion is younger gen then her, but big senbatsu isn't that of a deal, imo Naachan 16in senbatsu will be next year

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I am psyched about this senbatsu lineup! The biggest surprise is, of course, Shiichan, who finally gets some spotlight! It's unfortunate that she will likely be shoved into the very back row, but the fact that she's in at all is huge. Same for Myao, who is making a spectacular comeback, and Ryoka and Tomu, who have seemed somewhat forgotten about recently.

Other surprises for me are Miion center, which is finally happening long after it should have, and Hiwatashi Yui, who I guess they're serious about promoting. Not surprised about the NGT or SKE picks, they are solid. I'm looking forward to seeing much more from Goto Rara, she has a shining presence.

So we know why Milky's not in it, so those of you cursing management can stop. Milky herself made the decision not to join the senbatsu for this single. Only girls who are participating in the election should be promoting themselves in the single A-side. No Tano is a little harsher in my opinion, but there are only so many spots and we already got a lot of nice surprises in the senbatsu.

Seems like there are a looooot of Naachan fans on the forum lately, they're just fired up about anything having to with her, lol [hehe]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well, Naachan hasn't been in Senbatsu since BwT and she didn't even get to be in the PV (because well, BwT). Of course people are fired up to see her back even if it's a 32-nin :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    because why not lmao [hehe] :D

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I think now the management gives the center spot to Mion instead Naanyaso maybe this could be a reason why she drops. Maybe they drop Tano cause her rank doesn't really increase. She is still in Next Girls.
    Seriously Myao isn't that surprising cause of her push in RH
    But I didn't understand why they drop Milky, Nagisa, Ikumi, Megu and Mio....
    And Mion Center ♥♥♥ I would say goodbye Mayuyu center T.T

Sent with Taptalk

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Myao and Shiichan being in senbatsu is so great! It sets a great precedent for the AKB girls who feel shafted: even after 9 years without being selected for a management selected senbatsu you can make it.

13. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Congrat Shiichan, Myao, Naachan, Makochan
    So surprise represent team 8 's Nanami and draft 2 Yuichan :omfg::omfg:
    Poor Milky, Naanya. I think they will be in summer single
    And still no Tanochan :( :(

14. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

About Milky, you don't know if she declined it or not, there is a very big possibility she got offered and declined it.
    Who knows, she might announce her graduation tomorrow for all we know, which is sad. But a possibility.

Very weird selection to me, some very old gen members, which is kinda cool considering they are far from the popular ones. No Idea why Kojiharu is in it, she just hangs on like glue to stuff :)
    And some next gen, and very new members like Hiwatashi (which is cool, I like this little girl) but still.
    I did expect KomiHaru to be selected, especially after seeing which members did get selected.

15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    twitter milky.

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I still don't get why they are dropping Naanya. I'm still salty about Milky but dropping Naanya jusy sad. They're pushing her and all the sudden dropped from the bigass senbatsu. Like wtf even Mako never experienced such things before. Naachan is another thing, but Naanya's case must be more depressing. Especially a girl like Naanya who only gain all of everything she has because of her push. So sad.

Yeah, still salty about Ryoka over Tano, Megu, Komi, Naanya. They're wasting a lot by pushing Ryoka who won't happen

• Like Like x 1
  17. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

+1 this.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Milky chose to drop out of the election. Therefore, she's out of the single lineup too. I would be very surprised if she doesn't graduate soon.

Milky's twitter translation:

"The 44th Single senbatsu has been announced. This is the election single, and since I'm not participating in the election this year I'm not participating in the single either.

Now then! See you again in the afternoon!"

It's unclear to me whether it's worded as "I was rejected from the single because I'm not participating in the election" or "I rejected to be in the single because I'm not participating in the election". If someone can clear that up that would be cool, but either way it means she's not participating because she's not running for votes.

Naanya's droppage could have any number of reasons but recently she's gotten...noticeably chubby. I hope it's not for that reason but you never know with show business. Body image is unfortunately a big selling point for idols.

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    AKB's very harsh on chubby girls. Meru was rumored to be back row for HKT's next single and Naanya's out of a bigass senbatsu.....

(Everybody's beautiful yaknow)

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's worded as if to say she chose to not participate.

For Japanese speakers who want confirmation: 私は今年総選挙出ないので辞退させていただきました