1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Yeah, most likely, just like Blu-Cherri said. Though it sounds a bit silly.

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

If Team 8 has more restrictive rules about bikinis it'd only be natural. The members are supposed to be representatives of their entire home prefecture, and they are tied to the name of Toyota as well. Any shame or scandal they bring upon themselves will reflect badly on those two entities, which would not be a good thing for anyone involved. That is likely why their SHOWROOM streaming was restricted so much compared to other girls, too, so they didn't accidentally do something that would be an embarrassment to the parties they're advertising for.

Team 8 is not the same as the other teams. They are essentially walking advertisements and there's probably a lot of staff looming over their every move making sure they don't throw mud in the faces of the parties they represent.

3. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

ironically their fans are infamously the wildest ones out there :lol:

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I'm laughing because that actually happened with Hattori Yuna.

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They are?

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Team 8 got a bikini gravure ban in place a while back(a lot of members have talked about it before). So now 8 can only do shifuku gravure now http://toyota-team8.jp/news/list/20160617-172216583437830.php http://toyota-team8.jp/news/list/20160816-070430923262026.php so more or less sakamichi rules when it come to it. I personally prefer this type of rule until all members are way older and but I don't really mind whether they release a photobook or not like Nogizaka46 for bikini gravure later on.

Eita are up there in being the most Hyped among the48/46 groups with some underground idols elements included. Personally I think team 8 fans got a good balance when it comes to it but antis continues to spread bad rumors when come to the smallest things so Eita got a bit of bad reputation among some 48 groups, although in term of wildness team 8 isn't all that different other 48 groups.
    Its just that their fans get put in the spotlight everything time some small incident happens(all those small stuff that are rumored happens everywhere else in 48/46 groups). Even though the team 8 events are safe and really fun to attend to. Like the recent Eight day on the 8/8 had over 10k+ fan visited on a Monday right after thanksgiving and the athletic meet was perfectly safe and incredible event to attend to(all 47 members got to center a song on that day so the every single fans get to see their oshimen in the center for position and the members also had festive tents set up for the fans to enjoy all kind of festive stuff).

Mainly the reason why are so hyped is because Team 8 feels a lot like the old AKB where they have to somewhat start from the beginning and climb their way to top before they get recognized(A lot of AKB fans sees them as a sister group). Team 8 members being from the same gen also had to grew alone without being that around senpais all that much also made their sense of entity really strong(all the members want team 8 to release their own cd).
    Also the fact that team 8 doesn't have that much sense of safely at the beginning due to a possible "disband" at anytime makes them perform to their best every single live performance like their last and that in turn reflect a lot on their fans to hype it up and enjoy it as much as possible(team 8 live satisfy rate is really high due to it so fans generally get stuck after seeing them live once).

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thanks for the informative and interesting reply.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    They (the fans) gave us quite a show at this year's TIF, during the SMILE GARDEN performance.

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    TIF is just in general like that due to the large influx of other underground idol fans(the stupid random circle was more or less formed by other idol fans). The ticket queue being shared momoiro/other idol groups was also dumb and made so many fans unable to arrive in time for the morning pit... most fans had to wait 2hr+ in line to get their ticket so it was terrible organized(the number you got on the ticket also didn't even matter:fp:).
    There were so many stupid and dangerous stuff happening on SMILE GARDEN this year like on Babyraids Japan's night performance with like 500+ glow sticks being throw into the air....
    The staffs was so bad at handling selling tickets/safely issues for TIF in general(happens every year).
    This also happened during Keyakizaki46's SMILE GARDEN.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    It's pretty funny to me because it somewhat felt like walking dead at the beginning.

I'm just glad YuiYui didn't appeared that day because she would have probably cried.
    On the otherhand Summer Station was totally fine.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That situation was kinda bad. If they were football fans things could've gone pretty wrong.

But, I don't know, everything else that I saw didn't seem to be that obnoxious to me. Silly sometimes, yes, but nothing that I would call irrational. But that's probably because I'm used to another kind of fans, more emotive and less based in a large group coreography. Sometimes I see people complaining that during some idol performances they did this or they did that that I find to be quite normal — like "he shouted during that part when he shouldn't" —, but to Japanese idol fans (especially AKB's) that seems to irk them a lot, so I guess I understand your point of view and why they shouldn't mix things.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wasn't AKB supposed to get a new stage for being the group with more ranking members?

What happened to that? :confused:

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Don't know the detail yet, but it said something like October 30th in their initial announcement (start at Oct 30th?), so still around 2 month from now.
    What I want to know is what happen to that deal for the under girls with showroom? Is it still on? do they have a date on that?
    Anyway, don't forget that we still have that celebration concert and unranked member concert on Sept 15th. Can't wait to see how that would turn out, because I still can't think how it would turn out with splitting the top 80 with the rest.