1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Still a rumor.

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Did they just sacrifice all them money and reduce the capacity just to hold the election in Niigata?

3. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    From 2013 every year SSK venue always decrease the capacity
    2013 Nissan Stadium 72k
    2014 Ajinomoto Stadium 49k
    2015 Yahoo! Auction Dome 35k
    2016 Hard Off Eco Stadium 30k

Such irony.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, the two concerts previous to Takamina's graduation HAVEN'T SOLD OUT yet after being on sale for weeks/months and the capacity is similarly, iirc.

I think it's nice that they're bringing the fandom to Niigata. I'm sure theur city council is already happy lol

5. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Fanbase is decreasing.

6. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Factors such as preparation for the Tokyo 2020 olympics could also be possible for the availability of domes and stadiums.

7. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    You're comparing the peak AKB and the current AKB, who's very late into their transition.

Tbh, it's unrealistic for us to expect them to keep doing Nissan/Domes

I really like the fact they hold it in Niigata this time, and how they're sticking to promoting regions instead.
    Last year, it was Fukuoka.
    Niigata prefecture will no doubt benefit from this, and it'll only open up more region to lobby for a 48group team of their own.

Aki-P express that he initially think "It'll be nice if there'll be 48 in every region, like soccer or baseball"

The AKB explosion is something no one saw coming, as for having a 48 in every region and have them almost like Soccer/Baseball teams... That "hopeful dream" is threading toward reality with each passing second.

Try and actually understand that achieving that underlined part, is perhaps far more amazing than creating a super group that explode for a few years and disappears completely.
    Imagine 48G existing like the NBA.

Every 48 have their own dance teachers, directors, variety writers, song writers who compete against one another and really get their hometown behind them. Trade talk, transfers, scouting and drafting.

To me, that's a potential future of 48G management can look into if they're ambitious.
    But first, Japan have to fix their economy and low birth rate

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

that's true, people have been talking about a venue crisis in Japan for a while.

I hope shibata does take part this year as she's a favourite of mine ( even if she is competition for haruppi).

A pity that milky isn't taking part too but she is giving off grad vibes big time

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    You might want to correct the title of the thread, this is not their 45th Senbatsu Sousenkyo, it's only the 8th. :lol:
    It's the 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo though. ;)

10. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    I really hope Harukyan raises in rank this year!!!
    With these newly graduated members, there's room for new members to be ranked. Maybe it won't be Harukyan (although I still hope she raises in rank a little bit, last year's 71 was too low) but some newer and hopefully more deserving members will raise in rank, or even rank for the first time. I'm pretty excited for this Senbatsu Election ahaha

11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    To be honest I am not even thinking about who will rank where at the moment, or the possibility of open spaces. I am literally just focused on the coming week and the candidacy period, and who will enter or not.
    Milky is the first firm no, and I am wondering who else will choose not the enter and what that might mean for them.
    Last year I was nervous about Yukirin, but this year I am even more so :/

(Correct me if I am wrong, but) Discounting Ikomachan, 31 people chose not to enter the SSK last year, and 19 graduated before or after it.

Apart from that... it's later than usual, and the candidacy period has literally snuck up upon us and BAM it's there, but I am my usual excited self for my favourite AKB event of the year :)

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

news about SSK in Niigata

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Sasshi to win again?

I dont see anyone close to steal the throne tbh...

14. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

Sasshi wins and then epically announces graduation.

Jk don't ily.

15. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Kojiharu is on the 44th Single. will she participate this time? given the lack of star members that can draw big sum of votes. and on the 1st rank. Sasshi is no doubt the queen to dethrone. while, I don't think Yukirin and Mayuyu are picking up the steam and hype to rank 1st this year. but I have no doubt. their fans will be fighting for the center spot. especially for Yukirin. Sasshi have really come to the point. where she's already a given on the center rank on the SSK event. I kinda wish Mayuyu's fighting spirit will come back. cause, I really felt that KnP was not a SSK Single level. especially for a first time winner like Mayuyu. Aki-P just wanted to downright rip-off KFC. instead of giving Mayuyu. a SSK Single she deserved. they messed up Mayuyu's chance to prove she could be a rightful center with KnP.

16. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    So let's think about who WON'T be around to take up their rank:
    • Senbatsu: Takamina [4], Saechan [8], Milky [12]
    • Undergirls: Akicha [30]
    • Next Girls: Nakky [39], Okada Kanna [42], PROBABLY Ami ? [45]
    • Future Girls: Kyon [53], Ripopo [54], Umetan [56]
    • Upcoming Girls: Madoka [68], Yagi [69]
    So 11-12 open spots with no GIANT graduation looming for SSK [Saechan graduates before SSK voting]

What I'm lookin' out for:
    • NO FUCKING WAY Haruppi gets blocked out of senbatsu
    • A [possibly final] Miichan push for senbatsu
    • More members not participating + also not graduating [like Momoka, Nyannyan]
    • Mion attacking Undergirls [especially if the 44th is a bikini summer single]
    • Katomina [or the secret NGT "Sakura" we dunno about] getting the majority NGT vote
    • Sasshi will have to find another thing to incense her oshis, since 'bikini concert' has come & gone
    ALSO: For me, this is the first SSK I want to vote in [?] that I can't powervote Wasamin, so....IDK who I want to powervote...or if I will?

17. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    That would be Nakai Rika. :blush: Hopefully.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I would lol so hard if Haruppi is jumped over by other girls and stays at 17th. Girl can't catch a break

I kinda hope Churi, Kaotan, Shibata, Dasu aaaaand Miichan don't join. I want new faces in senbatsu!!!

19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Extend that list to Sasshi and Yukirin, and possibly (but unlikely) Mayuyu.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i guess most of the hotel rooms in Niigata should be sold out by now.....nice move by the management to pick Niigata for this ssk