1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    SKE48 hako oshis have never been interested in backing Jurina during the SSK, and I highly doubt they'd be starting now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Yes, YES PLEASE. Also I'm hoping Momoka will participate. Given the hype surrounding her after the Chaos stage I'm sure she has a decent chance of ranking.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    For the girls themselves, it is not a waste, though. Being able to rank decently and participate in more activities is something I think everyone in the group wants. Any chance is a good chance. If they don't join AKB senbatsu for the next single, well, that's because Sousenkyo has some influence on future selections but it's not the only factor. I do believe there are fans who vote to make their oshi happy and not just to "troll". They are not trying to support the group itself, but a girl. At least I believe that the SKE girls who have been voted into Senbatsu are not there out of a whim. They are girls that SKE hakos would like to see up. If another girl loses their favor for a different girl, that's another issue. For many fans to see a good girl rise and be happy about it is a good reward. If it wasn't, we wouldn't get any unit other than Senbatsu. These girls, for the most part, really cherish their votes.

4. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    talking about SKE48 Hako Oshi, Nao is one of our interesting girl - lets power vote Nao =3

5. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't think it's a wasted effort seeing that the 48G fans acknowledged how many SKE members ranked in the SSK. besides, I think the SKE fans are powervoting SKE members. not just to say "F" to the management. but more like. they want to show how much SKE members should be appreciated by giving them a chance to be in the flagship group single. a rank that they think those members highly deserved. just like every other fan. seeing the faces and hearing the speeches of Churi, Kaotan, Shibata and many other SKE members that ranked. showing gratitude and taking pride for being an SKE member is more than enough for them. imo it's the thought that counts. like what Yuko said before "Votes are Love". SKE fans be like "even though management are treating you girls like sh*t. we got your back even if it's just for one single"

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  6. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    ^ that's so beautiful it makes me feel happy. Congratulations.

Most people see fans as stupid or whatever but most do not realise how much love and devotion a human needs to do the things fans do for the one they appreciate.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I think one advantage NGT members have over Ikumin and Nagisa is that they're a new group. With Team 8 people would just see them as an extension of AKB, which just so happens to have 47 team members; with NGT it is a completely new sister group, and fans would want to see a homegrown member rank, not just Kitarie and Yukirin, at least if past SSKs is anything to go by. Currently the most likely candidate would be Katomina, since both management and the public seems to have taken a shine to her, though it has been a while since a new sister group debuted and participated in SSK, so habits might have changed since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

well, SKE hako-oshi in Japan are probably fans who meet SKE members on regular basis at handshake events, concerts, and everything else. They don't just throw money for elections because they're mad at management and they don't just power-vote random girls for nothing. They do this because they truly want to support the girls (both old/new gen), and show them that they're appreciated by fans. They want to see members of their fav group happy and successful even if it's just for elections and just for one single. Honestly I think it's quite amazing how strong their love for SKE is...

I don't know if this year the fans will power-vote SKE members again, but if they do then I would love if they can power-vote the 7th gen trio Goto Rara, Obata Yuna, Nojima Kano because I like all 3 of them and I think they're the future of SKE. They have the potential to become very popular and to make SKE more successful. It would be great to see them rank!!! <3

9. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Of course NGT gets a lot of attention as it is a new group, but I think that "being interested" is different thing then "vote for". Many fans want to be loyal to their oshi and won't vote for new members just because they had their debut recently.
    Katomina and maby Moeka have a chance to rank though.

10. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

does anyone recall what time the sousenkyo concert was last year? and the sousenkyo concert itself.

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I just noticed that they don't have much time if the single is being released in August? Like what a month to really prepare and film everything? Seems they might release the 45th single in September. I was surprised they planned to release the 44 in June too since it pushes things back a little

Soon we'll know who will be in and out since the period for candidacy is only like 4-5 days.

12. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Around 4pm Japan time for concert, and 6.30pm for the Sousenkyo iirc.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Konno A. Since KnBMB they have pushed the schedule back a bit, so yeah, it all looks like a September release.

14. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    so this year in niigata? that's good but i don't think it'll help NGT48 member very much, unlikely they'll rank this year (well except for kitarie)
    i'm a Jurina fan, as much as i want her to have support from SKE hako-oshi, i don't see it coming... it's kinda known that SKE hako-oshis never support Jurina in SSK, Jurina always rely on her fans in SSK, it's always like that each year... so yeah... i still hope she'll rank higher this year, maybe not first but third .... but hey they'll help a LOT of other SKE girls though, so that's good

15. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I'd like s different approach:
    Release AKB SKE NMB HKT NGT NGZK KYZK singles at the same day and with the attached code you can give your vote to any 48 girl.
    Make a 16 person senbatsu for each group and a best overall.
    Makes 8 songs, maybe 9 songs if we still keep undergirls.

Forget upcoming under future nextgen girls.

That could result in a fan-devided senbatsu for every subgroup, where fanfavorites are placed, but could also mean a NGT Center wouldnt be in Overall senbatsu.

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    There's no night concert this year.

Holy crap the idol boom is really dead

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    So who is updating the list of who puts their candidacy forward this year? :) or does anyone have a link for it from the website like they've done before?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    The Niigata city pride is strong. I wouldn't be surprised if NGT Hako oshis began campaigns to support the girls in cooperation with the general public. Don't underestimate the freshest of the fresh.

Also, the thought of cute Niigata grandmas buying AKB singles to support the NGT girls makes me really happy.

19. trxsh

trxsh Member

I've been hearing that SKE fans want to focus more on the new SKE single actually. And yes voting in senkyo is love and showing support and all that but it can also be about making a statement. It's not rlly a big deal and I don't think it needs to be seen as stupid or anything (lol, it's a hobby, who cares. Spend your money on what makes you happy.)

What would specifically change SKE hako fans would be stuff like Yuasa saying on 755 not too long after last ssk, that the ranks for ssk (or AKB hs results) dont have any effect on who they choose for SKE senbatsu (this upset quite a few ppl lol), and also, the single coming out now is the first "post-Rena" SKE single. So thats motivation enough for aiming for good sales over ssk.
    Anyway, I guess we'll see what happens but I suspect the SKE domination will be a bit less this time around~
    AKB fans seem much more motivated for ssk this time imo.

20. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    In most cases that would be true, but wotas have a tendency to power vote just to get one homegrown member from the sister group to rank for the first time. Plus NGT seem to be pretty active with all their promotions even before they debuted and drummed up considerable interest, even with their delayed start.

Then again, this is all looking at signs from 2012, the last time a sister group participated in SSK for the first time. As I said before, habits and voting strategies have probably changed since then, though personally I hope that we do get a homegrown NGT like Katomina ranking