1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    This is exactly it for me. We all know/knew mgmt would not prioritize those SKE girls even if they made senbatsu but it doesn't matter. They're our girls and we just want to make them happy. I never vote for spite, only for smiles.

2. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Don't be to sure though... in 2012 - Miyawaki Sakura ranked in at 47th spot as the only HKT48 member... even though HKT48 was freshly started in November 2011.
    Which was why she ended up in UZA Senbatsu a tad later... poor princess... but great experience for her though :)

- Expdk

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Wouldn't NGT fans just push Kitarie as high as she can go as their lone senbatsu rep instead of splitting votes between Moeka and Katomina or whomever... Kitarie probably only has a couple years left in 48G.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

back when Sakura ranked 47th place in 2012, she got 6,635 votes in her first ssk. 6.6k votes in 2016 wont be enough for 80th place .....

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The thing is spreading the votes around wont really change a thing. There is only a handful of girls who made it into the management radar after the SSK all of which made more impact than just to rank. Eg Harutamu was 1st day result senbatsu, Shibata who debut at undergirls center and have good handshakes and Kaotan. Getting 10 girls in UCG or FG aint gonna make any different

A better strategy is probably powervoting a small bunch of girls in undergirls or even senbatsu. Thats gonna make both a statement and a different.

About NGT tho, I do see one girl ranking in UCG or even FG which will probably one of the popular 3 aka Katomina, Rokachan, Mahohon. Okappa is probably out of the question sonce they played the Meru card on her. Its probs gonna be Katomina, since they started her struggle story

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  6. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Now now Plome :p They are still same generation ;) So can't be Meru card... but I do get the hint your pulling at... Just for kicks... What about Rikachan ? :p She has that same cuteness over her also...
    If you putting Meru on Okappa :p Also alot of people had expected Haruppi to be SSK Rep. (even kinda themselves had expected that)... Not that I'm complaining about the result mind ya :p

- Expdk

7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    on the website it says that the applications for candidacy period is from 3/23 (16:00) - 3/27 (22:00)

http://sousenkyo.akb48.co.jp

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Katomina's case is very similar to Haruppi tho, both got their center position taken away. Okappa did took the center like Meru got airdropped into Hatsukoi Butterfly. Both being the same or different gen pretty much irrelevant. Katomina did even talk about this with Haruppi in the HKT and NGT show. Thats why i'm betting on Katomina. Sakura being the one ranked in the 4th election happened before all the Haruppi struggle story begins so yeah....

9. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

I think if one NGT member rank its neither katomina nor okappa

10. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Didn't miichan state last year that it was going to be her last SSK?

11. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Kinda wish nyan would participate to troll those young'uns

12. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    @jujuchuu - thanks :) missed the timings but am now refreshing the page. There's always some eager beaver who does it first thing...
    And LOL to Nyan. Kinda wish she would as well.
    NGT are so fresh, would be very hard to call if any of them rank. I was really sure Nako/Miku would make it in last year and they didn't :/

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

List so far:

Team A:
    Nakanishi Chiyori

Team K:
    Suzuki Mariya

Team 4:
    Izuta Rina, Kojima Mako

I had a feeling Chori would get hers in early lol

14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    OMG, it has begun. This is getting me anxious already lol

For people who are lazy like me, here's the link again http://sousenkyo.akb48.co.jp/

The list is already getting bigger. Both Sakura and Haruppi have applied already, among others. It would be absurd for them to delay it, tbh. Only Mirurun from NMB side. No NGT girls yet.

And yes, Chori was the absolute first to apply. She's fired up, she really is.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  15. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I hope Mayu and Sasshi don't enter this year... and also Yukirin, Jurina, Sayanee, Sakura, Paruru, Yuihan, Kitarie, Milky, Kaotan, Churi, Aya Shibata and Tomu as well. :cute:

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That's a lot of people to wish they didn't enter XDDDDDDD Who do you want to steamroll straight to Senbatsu?

17. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    HARUPPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am dieing to see Haruppi in Top16.

And no, she is not a lock. Never think that. It leads to complacency.

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm sure her oshis are the least complacent right now. Being so close and yet so far always has an effect on people. [hehe] My only real question is how far will they take her this year.

20. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Now when Sae and Milky is out (maybe aya 2), i think haruppi will rank very high (like Rie rank last year from 19 to 11), I think haruppi can go from 17 to 10 or even higher.