1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I wonder what decisions were based on. Doesn't seem like it could be ssk or hs.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Fun Facts for you all
    Haruna Kojima's 45th Senbatsu
    Anna Iriyama and Yuria Kizaki's 10th Senbatsu
    Nana Okada's 5th Senbatsu
    Senbatsu Debuts for Haruka Komiyama, Yui Oguri, Hana Matsuoka, and Rika Nakai.
    Sasshi 29th Senbatsu (Passes Acchan for the 10th Most)
    Yukirin's 37th Senbatsu (4th Most all time)
    Jurina's 34th Senbatsu (6th Most all Time)

My Thoughts
    The Good

- Komiharu, YuiYui, Nakai making senbatsu. I like that Nakai and YuiOguri got rewarded for their great HS Sales and Komiharu's popularity has been rising (SSK and HS Sales have shown). So was happy to see those 3 make their first senbatsu.

The Eh
    - Hana Matsuoka making senbatsu, I know she is getting the mega-push right now, But I really don't think she should be in senbatsu. Maybe if this was for the Summer Single, then I'd be okay with it. But not really here.
    - Paruru Center. I'm going to be honest, I did not like her as center for BwT (should have been Jurina imo), So I'm a little eh on the center choice. I mean I knew she'd probably get one more center before she graduates (which I'm not going to be surprise if it's soon since I do think she will graduate next year). But will wait to see how the song is too see if the center was the right choice.

The Bad
    - Really Management? Dasu ranks in the KAMI FREAKING 7 and she doesn't even make senbatsu. Somebody who's been a good seller in HS (which you rewarded for Yui Oguri and Rika Nakai), yet she gets shafted and somebody like Yuria makes it in (nothing against her), But she doesn't deserve to be in here.
    - Tomu Muto aka Sato Amina 2.0, She could win the SSK election and wouldn't make senbatsu for the next single.

If we have Team Songs here, Please...For the love of god...DO NOT GIVE US ANOTHER Renacchi/Yuria Team B Center song (They have no chemistry what so ever). Give us a Mayu/Renacchi, Yukirin/Yuria, Mayu/Yuria, Yukirin/Renacchi, or MaYuki Center.

3. zak099

zak099 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    was this announced on any event? just curious if there's any reaction from the members on video

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    *sigh*

Not enough SKE and NMB.

Random airdrop NGT, though she did win the SHOWROOM contest so... eh.

And Tomu dropped again. Arg this grates.

Congrats to all the girls who did make it in though.

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm happy with this. Keep adding young hopefuls and see what sticks.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48 Sousenkyo Kengai Member rainen kosowa! no kai' in Kanagawa Kenmin Hall Concert.

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    my love got the center post again!! Hope it's as good as bokutachi wa tatakawanai. I might be their fan again if the songs are good lol

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yui and Nakai's were (Nakai is the NGT48 HS Queen and Oguri's has been in the Top for Team 8 for a while).

9. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Aks continues to undervalue the elections

10. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    So they used a "non-ranked members! we're totally making it next year!" event to announce a single that's all next gen management pushes? With Rena and Yuria in and Dasu and Tomu out? Matsuoka Hana already centering the HKT-single, getting a solo B-side and now an airdrop into AKB-senbatsu, after being a member for...almost all of one year? They really want to create another Sakura, don't they?

Was the "hard work will always pay off" ideal tossed out the window the second Takamina graduated?

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Reactions:
    • YASSS YUIYUI!!!! Grab that senbatsu position! Hopefully in next year's SSK she has the chance to debut in Top 16 straight from non-rank! Please #3 position in the senbatsu formation!
    • Can't they add more slots for Tomu, Ryoka, Dasu, Aapon and Sakipon? くそっ! :fp:
    • GET THEM ALL KOMIHARU. Takamina's favorite + HS + Bigtime SSK debut = BOOM. Senbatsu.
    • ALSO RIKATAN. Looks like NGT will be similar to HKT in this regard.
    • HKT gets 4 while SKE and NMB get only 1? :fp: You can't rely on JuriSaya forever! I'll flip if Sayanee doesn't participate in next year's SSK and Miru fails to make it to Top 16.
    • Can't they drop Yuria already? She dropped to #37 and her Nikkei rank is far lower yet management insists to put her in.
    • It's official. Naachan is THE 14th gen ace now. And also THE queen of TTMC (She dethroned Mio who lost to Mako).
    • Give Renacchi another chance. Who knows, with the upcoming movie, she might go from UG to single digit rankings next year and beat Mako.

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Sakura's and Hana's situation isnt similar at all tho

13. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Generally sister group fans don't care whether sg members feature on AKB singles. Obviously exception being the election single

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think that only applied to Takamina and not for others.

15. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    No, but the polarizing management push is very similar. "Surely people will love her if we stick her as team center and single center and push her everywhere we possibly can!" For a single with the idea of introducing Team TIII it sure is a load of Hana and backdancers...

At least Sakura's first AKB-senbatsu was after ranking in the election. As someone not closely following HKT's every move it looks like they dropped this girl in out of absolutely nowhere with enough force for a backlash.

16. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    But I wonder this signals SG members not having to attend AKB single HSs... let's see

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This is a pretty good senbatsu, with the exception of why the hell is yuria in any senbatsu anymore...

But that negative part is completely overshadowed by the extreme positive of not having to see Dasu in a senbatsu!! :1st::1st::1st:

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It was applied to Komi.

19. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I'd take Dasu over Sakura or any other SG-member any day. :flower:

Now I'm kind of scared they'll try to pull a cutesy song like Paruru Baito's song...all the "cute" young members, HKT over-representation, Paruru-center... :hmm:

PS. It would also explain Tomu's shafting, she's not considered a cutesy girl by management like Miion and Komiharu are.

20. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well she ranked in the 81-100 of the prelims :^^;: I don't follow HKT members' HS so I can't say if there is another girl of her gen who can be equally qualified for the push (like the case of Nakai Rika).

edit: I wonder with NMB 5th gen just debuted and auditions for SKE 8th gen & AKB 16th gen going on, will mgmt pull another push like this again ? Their methods lately seem to be mega-pushing whoever showing potential and is young enough to stay after the mass grad of kami7.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016