1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's true, you can sell more tickets on 25 slots than 20 not sell 100% of each slot. Also this is only the 4th round and there's still the resales to come and a lot of girls whose fans order like crazy in the early rounds suddenly go way down after resales, Haruppi has a good record of retaining her slots sold after resales.

And there's also the fact that Haruppi is selling handshakes for HKT also, their 8th single was released recently and their 9th was announced so HKT fans have more demands on their money than Yuria's, this year she'll have been on 7 singles with max slots as opposed to Yuria's 4 singles with less than max slots. Not wanting to sound defensive or anything but Haruppi's HS sales record has been top-16 for quite a while and is pretty stable.

Regarding Yuria, perhaps her fans are getting the message that they need to get more active, selling more slots can get a girl noticed (although if they don't pay for the CD's it looks less good)

2. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    God I hope they put actual vocals in the vocal song. If this were 4 years ago I'd beg for Wakanyan and Wasamin, but they're gone so my last hopes for the "undiscovered"/under utilized circle are Maachun, Chiyori, Miyupon and Miyumiyu.
    ...I'm still mad about Wakanyan. That girl had great looks, an angel voice, and they NEVER used her. Such a waste.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hmmm.. Do you think they would put Sayanee into the line-up? That's likely, lol.

4. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    i wish i could give a like on this post.

5. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I hear you there. I could add Misato Nonoka to that list, her version of Himawari is one of my absolute favourites and she was forever pushed aside.

Gonna go wild here and make some units. Because why the hell not.

Waiting Circle (22) (made to match the number in Senbatsu and all the members I want, screw the rules):

Team A: Taniguchi Megu, Hiwatashi Yui, Owada Nana
    Team K: Muto Tomu (Center), Minegishi Minami, Tano Yuka
    Team B: Oshima Ryoka, Goto Moe
    Team 4: Nishino Miki, Murayama Yuiri
    Team S: Kitagawa Ryoha
    Team E: Goto Rara
    Team N: Sutou Ririka
    Team M: Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuuko
    Team BII: Shibuya Nagisa
    Team H: Yabuki Nako
    Team KIV: Tomonaga Mio
    Team NIII: Kitahara Rie, Takakura Moeka, Ogino Yuka, Yamada Noe

I would like Miichan and Kitarie included somewhere on this single, so they are in this unit but 'Waiting' is just moot. All for the Tomu center here, could add Akarin and remove Yuiri or Yuitan because. Just because.

Vocal Team (My Ideal):

Team A: Yokoyama Yui, Nakamura Mariko, Nakanishi Chori, Ogasawaru Mayu
    Team K: Suzuki Mariya
    Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Takeuchi Miyu
    Team 4: Takahashi Juri, Okada Nana, Omori Miyu
    Team 8: Chou Kurena
    Team KII: Furuhata Nao
    Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
    Team NIII: Nishigata Marina

I get the feeling that this thread will devolve into a 'Best Vocalists' discussion sooner or later, so these are my favs and the ones I feel could really pwn a unit. For the love of all things idol, put Miyu Miyu and Miyupon in here. Hell, add Mayuyu too. Just make sure it is a proper vocal unit!!

6. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I'd like to suggest Yuiri, Moekyun, and Tano Yuka as candidates for the vocal unit. Tano especially has improved a lot since she's been in musicals. Actually anyone who did Shunputei Koasa Oogoe Diamond should be ok, it's just which would be best.

I'm a bit worried it'll just be Sayanee and friends though >_>

Not the best performance I've ever heard, but hey.

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The 2 main vocals in that perf were lackluster tho. The 1st one is monotone and the 2nd one sings a little flat.

8. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I don't agree. I don't find Yuiri monotone, and I'm pretty sure they collectively went sharp in the first bit, and then Miyupon brought it back down to where it should be (at "konna kantan da..."), which is actually quite difficult to do. It's not her being flat, it's that everyone went sharp. The backing is definitely shakey in terms of pitch, but there's not a lot the leads can do about that.

The acapella performances in that stage were quite variable - the first few were pretty rocky, and the girls gradually gained more confidence as they performed the stage more. They are not used to singing live, let alone live in harmony with no backing, and to begin with were visibly nervous every single show. Like I said, that's not the best one ever, but let's face it, just being able to sing that live at all already puts them at well above average for 48G. I'm really hopeful that this unit will be the best rather than just above average.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thanks for bringing down my expectations. Thanks to reading this first I was really impressed with the performance (as I personally thought they were both pretty good)

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I think Miyu went flat because I saw the other perf, she was in the same key as everyone else but in the halloween perf she was lower than the others in the beginning.

Yuiri is monotonic because she drags every syllables, theres no adynamic (if you check Masuda's version you can see the differences). I looks like she is concentrated on not going offkey while ignoring other entertainment aspects.

Maybe I'm abit too harsh but i dont see any decent vocalist in 48G at the moment. Thats why I'm not expecting anything from the vocal unit since its gonna be a strained mess live

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Someone said it lol, thank you. It really irks me when i see people on this forum say "xx akb member is selling better than xx sister group member in hs" as if the akb member is better than her, when in reality the sister group member they're talking about usually has double the amount of hs events than the akb one lol

i hope not, she has too much on her plate already and she doesn't really need to be in a "vocal group" to validate her ability. Same goes for mayu and yukirin and i won't be pleased if i see any of them in this unit.

12. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm curious now, will they put mayu, yukirin and saynee or just the undiscovered talented girl

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Add Katomina, delete Noepii or put Honma Hinata instead of her

Sent with Tapatalk

14. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    When I actually begin to rate her, I'll add to her to my units. For now, I rate these girls higher than her :)
    If you want a more realistic member selection, then sure, it would be Katomina instead of Noepii!

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm ok with Sayanee in the Vocal Team cause the girl has a nice voice.

But if I see Yui, Mayu or Yukirin anywhere close it I'm gonna flip some tables.

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Meru should also be in the vocal unit. Girl needs some spotlight.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Unpopular opinion: Sayanee's voice is not my taste

Sayanee's voice is good at first listen but after a while, it just sounds "annoying". Her voice just sounds the same in every song. Sayanee's voice is definitely above average in the 48G but average everywhere else.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Yeah of course but my actual point was that mg would choose Hinata over Noepii :D

Sent with Tapatalk

19. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Oh yeah I can get that! :p

If I went with a management theme, which mine wasn't, then you'd probably have to remove half of them and add more Team 8/HKT, aka the flavours of the moment. There's also waaaaay too much NMB there for management's liking ;)

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I'd say put them there and hope the song will be good because I can see it rank in Request Hour.