1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170228-00000002-tospoweb-ent

Peeking in Miyawaki's sense of rivalry, "Being gathered with (members from) other groups, if I don't stand out then I think "I have lost the battle". Hence a lot of emotions is putted in and expressed in the MV, I think everyone will be satisfied."

宮脇は「他のグループが集まる中で、目立たないと『負け』だと思って、勝負に出ました。感情を込めて表現したMVなので、絶対満足していただけると思います」とライバル心をのぞかせた。

2. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Itoshiteru? - SakamichiAKB

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I love the lineup. It's not like Mayuki, Sayanee, Maiyan, Nanamaru, and other members dominating the front lineup. Although I'm not complaining about the Techi center, some might. There is going to be love and hate no matter what. Naachan is behind Asuka ahhhh

From the preview, it sounds okay. Maybe I'll like it after a while but from the preview photos, I was expecting some deep vocals (though that was almost unlikely because no one from the lineup can sing lmaoooo) or something like cool Momusu or ANGERME vibes.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

thanks for the vid;) catchy chorus

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I just noticed that the uniform styling is unique for each group. As for coolness, yes, Techi is cool. But Jurina, and surprisingly Sakura (who really upping her coolness expression) can easily be the center of this song. Of course by doing that they might reduce the Techi's hype which they have been building since SaiMajo came out. Basically Techi is the only absolute ace and center in this group of people (as in centering probably almost everything that she's in it), thus instead of making her just one of the member, they make her center and turn it to eleven. Although the MV itself in terms of screen time looks balanced enough, but there will be no mistake on who is the center of this song.

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I like sakamichiakb better than new nogizaka46 song. it's better than I was expected. Techi is the greatest!

7. Rurouni

DM link
    【MV】Darenokoto wo Ichiban Aishiteru? (Whom do you Love Most?) Short ver.〈Sakamichi AKB〉

(link)

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Someone already writes this but yeah, there goes all the hype and expectations lol.
    Very generic, thought TAKAHIRO saved it with his choreography. I feel like it's a waste of good line up, with actual aces, and Hirate herself. Cannot wait to see this song performed live on TV / concert with this senbatsu though.

9. Matsui Hikari

Unpopular opinion: Jurina suck at basically every expression except for energetic ones.

To be honest, not being biased but I wonder what would have happened if they replaced Jurina as SKE rep for Nao and then move Miion up. Nao would slay the expression part of it. Then, THAT would truly be a next gen rep from the 48G side.

10. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

the fact that there's so many sakamichi girls turn me off a little. Maybe I'm just bitter that Annin and Renacchi are not in.

imo this song proves that it is not true that people don't care about b-sides. the lineup got announced in the news and on a morning news show. this is the line up to be on tbh.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  11. Rurouni

Formation
    3rd row: Watanabe Risa - Kitano Hinako - Oguri Yui - Sugai Yuuka - Kojima Mako - Terada Ranze - Watanabe Rika
    2nd row: Imaizumi Yui - Okada Nana - Ito Marika - Mukaichi Mion - Nagahama Neru - Hoshino Minami
    1st row: Saito Asuka - Miyawaki Sakura - Hirate Yurina - Matsui Jurina - Hori Miona
    *bold = center
    *italic=48G

12. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I actually like it. Seems more like a Nogi/Keya song than a mixture of that and AKB, but I still enjoyed it.

13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    AKB48G and sakamichi are rivals but they use an akb song to keep promoting Hirate as the absolute center, seems legit.

Anyway, i like the song but the music video is just ok. Honestly i was expecting something more "visually appealing" as mazariau mono was (imho).

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    People said the same about Mazariaumono but I thought that had a lot of AKB in it and I feel this has way more, especially in the chorus.

15. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I just want a senbatsu from the most popular member from every 48 & 46 once in the lifetime :(

16. Matsui Hikari

They did...kind of..

Check the Dream Team senbatsu thing

17. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Just watched the preview and wow sakura has been doing that lately. I really like it when she goes for a cool concept instead of her usual lolita gravure shtick.

18. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Cool Sakura best Sakura

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

19. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff