1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    wow. This is fast, huh? about 6 weeks from now? They're still pushing Rara? Mark my words, that girl won't make any impact at this year's sousenkyo. Upcoming girls at best. She and Yuria are lost cause at this point.

I can see why they're pushing Hana and Ayaka (NMB) though.. they have been well received by fans... Glad Shiichan and Lemon made it too

There has to be media senbatsu, this is just too big.

Surprised they're pushing NMB and HKT like this. I'd think they'd want push more SKE and NGT since both groups will release their album and debut single shortly after this

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They are not pushing NMB, they are pushing HKT. The only pushed NMB member is Ayaka (and maybe Mirurun? but she earned it) and since you can see why Ayaka is being pushed, then it shouldn't be a problem. What you're seeing is the top 16 from NHK Kouhaku is being included in the senbatsu, thus Miorin and Yoshida Akari in it (also Mirurun). Personally, I think they should drop Ayaka if they choose to fill it with NHK Kouhaku senbatsu. 5 is too much and the one that they can drop is Ayaka.
    Edit: technically the only pushed members from SG are Rara, Ayaka, Hana, and Rika. The rest are pretty much there on merit.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  3. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I know. I'm just talking about in general.

btw you also tag the wrong person when you quoted me previously.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Aight bruh, I have backed up this to my MMW file and pull it out sometime in the future.

===================================================

I wouldn't even say these are pushes...they just pulled them in cuz obviously they are the current management's official "next aces" for all their respective teams whether you peeps like it or not lol

Like someone mentioned earlier, just see this as an anniversary single with special collabs whether you 46 fans like it or not (FRICK I MEAN MAYUKI FINALLY GOT A DUET SONG LOL)

This is dope lol guys

5. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Team KII and Team BII are shafted again. Are Churi and Fuuchan not popular enough to warrant a spot in AKB senbatsu?

On another note, finally! Justice for both Tomu and Dasu.

Hopefully we get a song similar to Solidemo's Sail Away!

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Really glad for Miorin and Akarin. :banana:

Quite surprised with the inclusion of Momoka even though there are rumours saying she is included in senbatsu.
    I hope it can help her to make a breakthrough like Sasshi did long way back. :)

No team songs AGAIN? :confused: is it because AKB's teams are currently short of members? (except 4 and 8 of course [hehe]). Please promote those chibis D2 KKS with their oneechan already.

7. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

cant we just go back to 16 nin senbatsu?
    this is too much, even some member barely have any screentime in TwI :fp:
    I bet that 48th single will be the same or even bigger than this and with the SSK the only chance to see management 16 nin senbatsu is from 50th single because really curious how the senbatsu will be if there only 16 spot and so many rising AKB young gen and the pushed members

8. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thats way too much members but MIORINNN!
    Remove Hana and Rara and it will be perfect

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

On AKB side: No Owada, No Miki, Not even graduation song for them. They graduate at the wrong time, indeed.
    Not included in the AKB-only/AKB-Sakamichi song should rub the salt on the wound very well.:fear:

On SKE side: Only 3 reps with only 1 guaranteed media senbatsu. Better than High Tension!
    Perhaps SKE should go indie now.:fear:

On NMB side: Cinderella story from NHK Kouhaku. Well done AKS, here's a slap for you.
    May Aayan push motivate the rest of 5th gen to up their game. You dance well, you got da push.:fear:

On HKT side: 4 reps in 32-nin, at least, ignite less rage than 4 reps in 22-nin. Right?:fear:

On NGT side: No Katomina. Where's the rage?
    Also no Okappa. Where's the cheer?:fear:

On Sakamichi side: Even AKB have to rely on the co-op for million sales, eh?:fear:
    -------------------------
    Just to point out that there's always a reason to smirk at AKB single.
    Anyway, congrats to the rest, especially some new names.

And we probably have to say goodbye to 16-nin senbatsu term with how 48G got too many conflict interest here.
    Flagship cons.:flower:

10. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Wait lol they are squishing in this single release date and Nyan's grad but tbh she deserves it. Like she is beyond 48 top she is like doing well in the outside of the circle and did bring in a lot of cash, and like tbh she is different from mingeshi's future grad cuz yea we all know but Miichan will be celebrated as a leader.

ANYWAYS
    • Yo this senbatsu is huge #electionsingles
    • Lemon whaaaa? Actually like is this a real push or a "good job"
    • Huh oya? ALSO NEW team 8??
    • Ryoha Rara lol... but yesssss akarin finally like she is kami7 there should be respect
    • Nice team 4 push tbh, management is trying
    • NMB filled yesss
    • Lol this single is squishing in ALOT

I've come to realize with singles like these, the top 10 members only matter (black uniform members and like sister group aces).
    The other members are to show who is important to management like 48 singles are 30% senbatsu 30% handshake 30% production and art 10% is the song super good (extra on the top)

11. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Shocked that Tomu actually got chosen. The teams are actually somewhat balanced for the first time in a really long time. Aside from Tomu, the senbatsu is actually pretty standard when you take into account the NHK election and the showroom bonus. Everyone I expected to be there made it and there aren't any surprises.

Wished Furuhata/Minarun/Churi/Kaotan made it too but they didn't make top 16 at the NHK election so it's just too bad for them even though they're the only ones in SKE who are somewhat popular aside from Jurina. Rara is flopping but it's clear from Runner's High that they've already decided that she's going to be the future of the group and that they're not going to give up on her no matter what so we just have to deal with it and pay that she doesn't flop any harder for SKE's sake.

I'm guessing the AKB senbatsu is going to be
    Team A: Kojima Haruna (c), Iriyama Anna, Yokoyama Yui
    Team K: Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu
    Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Watanabe Mayu
    Team 4: Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri
    Team 8: Oguri Yui

I'm 100% sure this will happen lol.

They graduated when their popularity and relevance hit rock bottom and also probably because of the scandal. No one is gonna reward them with anything lol.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's. Graduating.
    Her graduation concert is this month?

Either: grad concert then force her to stick around another 2 or 3 months
    or a serious waste of a centre position, using a girl who won't be around to perform it around the release date.

I'm not even ready to talk about the other issue.

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sure man, don't forget to pick up Yamamoto Ayaka on their way out lol

Yo mang, dun jinx it :hehe:

14. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just like what they did for Matsui Rena except this time they'll invite other idol groups ?

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    May I remind that SSK matters for only 1 single each year, the rest is all in management's hands.
    /me feel this has been said dozen of times allready ...

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They're excellent ways of measuring popularity and while fans know they only dictate one single's (/event; as in Kouhaku) senbatsu,
    most know this, don't care and are still annoyed when it's not taken into consideration.

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Maybe you should put in your signature so it comes in handy in the future lol

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    What if Kojiharu's last theater performance took place on March 30? Remember, Milky had to wait a month after her grad concert for her final theater performance. Anmi is even worse - she had her final theater performance on September and didn't leave until December.

19. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

My opinions and reactions for Senbatsu
    • OMG, SHIICHAN IS IN SENBATSU. I THOUGHT TSUBASA WA IRANAI WILL BE HER LAST SENBATSU :cry2:
    • Tomu is back and I hope she will become Media Senbatsu even though the probability is so small because of the management
    • If Yuria doesn't rank high this year despite being pushed when she's just ranked in NG, her push will be done.
    • Team 4's Senbatsu representatives is fixed.
    • Where is Yuirii? :fp: (Her decision not to participate in Sousenkyo might just prevent her from being Senbatsu)
    • I, literally, have no idea who Onishi Momoka is when she's being announced as Senbatsu. But, glad for her anyway :)
    • I'm 85% sure about this: Rara, Aayan, Hanachan, and Rikachan are projected for being sister groups' center/ace/face/whatever-it-is-called in the future, so here is their push.
    • Congrats for Akarin, Miorin, and Shiichan!!!!! :1st: (If Momoka was choosen instead of someone else, the fandom might go crazy :^^;:)

And here is my prediction (which no one will care :fear:) for Media Senbatsu
    • Team A: Iriyama Anna, Kojima Haruna, Yokoyama Yui
    • Team K: Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion
    • Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Watanabe Mayu
    • Team 4: Okada Nana
    • Team S: Matsui Jurina
    • Team E: Suda Akari
    • Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
    • Team H: Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino
    • Team KIV: Miyawaki Sakura
    • Team NIII: Kitahara Rie

Btw, I think AKB48 really will release 48th single with 48nin Senbatsu ._.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  20. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Oh look, it's another "just one more single". Kibouteki passing the torch, then KnBmB, then KwM... Always just one more single...

I really have no time for a Kojiharu center. I wish they would stop clinging on to these members and begging them to stay when they clearly don't want to. And now she graduates weeks before the single is even released. She's nearly 29 - just let her leave and go on with her life!

If you're a theater member, then your most recent singles are TwI, KnBmB, Kibouteki, and LabuReti. 4 out of the past 11. I don't think there's anything else I need to say here.

Hey, maybe it'll be 32nin like Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai was 32nin - i.e. really a 16nin except for maybe 3 shows ;)