1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like it more after I read your translations hahaha. I guess it reminds me of Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki anime.

3. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think so. Because i didn't have enough money till much later to order my TYPE E; by the time I did have it, they were all sold out. But suddenly last week I think, stores and websites began to get more supply. It's a good sign though getting better 2nd week sales.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  4. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

I still can't find any sites with Limited E in stock :(

5. ABF48

ABF48 Member

sakamichiAKB song suddenly jumps up in digital chart.

ranks in top 10 now in recochoku, itunes, and mora.

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is because they just make it available to be purchased digitally (it wasn't available at the same time with the other song in this single) and from my observation, this is probably the most popular song in this single (which is why Type E is hard to get). So it is not surprising that it initially charted high. What we don't know is whether it will have longevity in the digital chart or it will only charted for a couple of days and then gone. If it didn't have any longevity, then probably the buyers are mostly fans.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Just watched their MSta performance.

Short version, a plain performance.

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yep, can't agree more. Manage to cap it with my hella poor phone but on second thought im not gunna post it here lol...

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is like there are only 5 performers and the rest are background dancers.

10. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    From chorus onwards, it actually looks more like a Jurina / Sakura double center while Hirate plays a 'hidden center' role in the same way Sasshi does in HKT.

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Thanks for posting. I have to watch many more times but it looks to me like sakura's movements are too sharp/jerky and not natural. Like she wants to do well but is overcompensating. If I look past her to saito asuka and hirate, their movements look more natural. But it probably looks better on a big screen and it's good to want to do well.

Edit: the back 13 are actually great -- of course their movements are more compact so it tends to look more coordinated.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  12. overuchan

overuchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I agree. It looks like to me that she wants to prove that she can do just fine or even better than Techi.

• Like Like x 2
  13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The mid row man...

It's like 90% of the camera movement in the MV that makes the choreo looks cool lol

Shoot Sign up now

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The first line's movements stand out too much... If they cut the first line, the formation would become perfect...

15. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

Sakura's performance is really sharp.
    Actually, I like 'over-powered' movement like this. This proves that she made lot of effort today !!!!!

Seems like Techi's performance today is not really good as usual . Maybe she's tired or somewhat.

16. sininano

sininano Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    egoyuna
    I love Jurina but I'm not liking that Sakura x Jurina front line, they just really overpowered the rest and it's so distracting.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Techi looked really bored...really bored..

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great performance!!! The 5 front members are perfect *o* especially Techi and Sakura <3 Techi's way of performing is like this though (for this kind of songs), it's not about being sharp or having energy, it's more like being mysterious/cool, she focus more on the expression/feeling. so I don't think she is bored at all here XD She did so good! For Sakura, wow she's been improving so much with dancing these past months, I noticed it already in previous performances (like her stage of Seifuku no Mannequin) or Pv (like the Sakamichi/AKB Pv or the HKT b-side Pv in this single) her dancing is so sharp and good! Her expressions are cool too >_< I just love seeing my favs together like this ;_;

Btw I think the reason the other girls get overshadowed is mostly because the dance formation doesn't change much LOL. that's why. and well it's true that the girls in the front have great stage presence so it doesn't help. I admit I didn't notice anyone else than the top 5 in the live. I watched it again because I wanted to see Neru too LOL she's also one of my favs. but I couldn't find her easily ^^; and Techi & Sakura still got most of my attention XD queens <3

it's quite amazing the amount of views & likes the Youtube upload has already, it got uploaded not long ago, and it has already 200,000+ views and 5000+ likes with barely any dislikes. as expected, Keyakizaka really has a lot of fans. their videos always get this kind of response. :')

19. GATX105

GATX105 Member

@overuchan - I think sakura just wanted to do well.

Back to the perf, if you try mentally blocking out Sakura and jurina, there's a much better synch from the front rwo with the middle and back row. Techi, Asuka and Hori Miona were actually dancing on pace. While overly sharp movements are generally good, it's probably not so if you're the only one doing it and you're not a great dancer (ex tano and team 8's yokoyama yui exert more energy but are still within the flow) but really kudos for the effort from sakura so it's good. Her facial expressions were great. Jurina does what great performers do and that is to stay on sakura's pace even if doing so puts her out of pace herself imo. What I've been doing is watching it while focusing heavily on my right field of vision so sakura's movements become more peripheral.

It's a really good performance and the middle row with mion, ito marika, nana were really cool and awesome.

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The perf is pretty much a 3 man show. Sakura and Jurina kinda overshadowed Techi here and the camera work isnt helping. And also Techi needs a haircut, all I can see is her nose and below.