Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes Sakura has been performing like this in the past months. it's not really about "she wants to do better than Techi" but more like "she wants to do well". and I love her efforts and improvements. like I said Techi's performance style is not about being sharp, it's about being mysterious and giving expressions/feelings. so if anyone wants to compete with Techi on a performance, it's not with sharp dancing. Techi still manage to stand out on her own, because she did her own "thing", and it was great as usual. (of course this is subjective and some people won't find anything special LOL but the fact is, Techi got popular thanks to the way she performs, the expressions she makes and the aura she gives). Sakura stands out on her own as well, because of her expressions and sharp dancing. it was great. I'm sure if they changed the formation, we would notice the other girls. it's because they're at the back the whole time, obviously they'll get overshadowed LOL

Seeing this performance made me wish that AKB-Nogi would have performed Mazariau Mono on Tv too ;_; I love that song and dance even more than the new Sakamichi-AKB song. though I love this one a lot too, it's great as well. but yeah, I wish we got to see a performance for Mazariau Mono, this flawless song! ;_; Besides, Maiyan-Kojiharu-Nanase was a perfect front row as well, the visuals <3

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Marika, Miion, and Okada Nana did great job. They are cool and manage to steal my attention.

3. trxsh

trxsh Member

Sakura stuck out in a kinda bad way for me too, idk if she was supposed to be slightly in front of Jurina all the time but it looked odd. She looked pretty and everything though.
    As for Tecchi, as far as I'm concerned, she can do no wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    All in all the whole thing was bad [hehe]

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Pars pro Toto, eh?

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

6. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

When a member did a lazy performance: "she's so lazy! At least put more effort to it"
    When a member really put an effort in a performance : "she's too try hard!"

:rolleyes:

7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    It's more like when a member is out of synch (slightly) with the rest of the performers, she's out of synch. But sakura's coming from a good place here -- it's obvious that she wanted to do well and I think she just overdid it by a little bit.
    And she's improved on her dancing ability that you can stick her anywhere now and expect her to perform.

Edit: So it's much better to watch on a much bigger screen imo as the individual movements seem to become more compact.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  8. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Maybe it's just me, but it bothered me a lot that I couldn't even see the sakathing center girl face.... anyone could be centering there and wouldn't change a thing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

yeah techi's bang is too long

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The reason why their performance is a bit boring is because they didn't have the bond needed as a team. AKB and the Sakamichi has some awkward aura to each other, imo.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Well the 46-group girls usually seem kind of snooty.

12. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    It's those 48 senbatsu habits where they have to stand out instead trying to be more in synch with the group.
    It was a bit too much, though at least they are giving it their all.

The choreo was nothing special when they revealed the short clip so I don't understand the confusion.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Is it the same person saying both things?
    If not, your comment makes no sense.

Jurina needs to stop smiling for everything. And Sakura needs to control her face or else she looks angry.

I think it's on purpose.
    When it falls on her eyes and she just keeps going at it, it looks cool lol

14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I just watched the saka48 perf. Nothing amazing about it though nothing really noticeably bad about it.

I watched it again, now with the intention to look for nuisances, and yeah, Techi may seem to be lacking in energy, Sakura may have been off in some instances, and Jurina may seem to have too much energy in a specific step.

In the end, again, nothing special with the perf aside from the novelty of seeing them perform together.

15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    乃木坂46 欅坂46 坂道AKB「誰のことを一番 愛してる?」_Full-HD_89790.jpg 乃木坂46 欅坂46 坂道AKB「誰のことを一番 愛してる?」_Full-HD_91425.jpg 乃木坂46 欅坂46 坂道AKB「誰のことを一番 愛してる?」_Full-HD_133200.jpg 乃木坂46 欅坂46 坂道AKB「誰のことを一番 愛してる?」_Full-HD_136570.jpg 乃木坂46 欅坂46 坂道AKB「誰のことを一番 愛してる?」_Full-HD_137604.jpg
    Uh-huh, I loved her performance. <3

When someone said she looked bored in the performance, I thought perhaps she is, but someone also said that it's because in comparison to Sakura and Jurina, her energy seemed reserved. I don't know which to think, but I think that the performance is nice. Not the best, but nice nonetheless. The whole group was not in full synch since the beginning btw. I thought that the starting hand-alternating-moving movement by the second row was not in synch or at least fully, I noticed that right away. I think that Sakura and Jurina are too much in front, they aren't the center, but then I thought it would be a good compromise since some didnt like Techi being the center of this song, so announce Techi as center and have Sakura and Jurina at the front a lot. But there was that dance scene where Sakura and Jurina were just a tad too... front. The free dance part? Sakura was even further front than Jurina. Overall, me think it was a nice performance because I love the song and the MV, and me think that the others should have had more screentime, that would be cool.

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't see anything not in sync in any glaring way. I even watch it at slow motion! What I do see is that Jurina and Sakura, especially Sakura moves were slightly bigger and sharper than any of the front row, including Techi. Since the front row (especially the front 3) is somehow different from the rest (they have more individual moves), I don't think doing a bigger and sharper moves is bad. What I do see is that both of them overshadow Techi. Some people might take it as not in sync, but personally I don't mind it at all. They are not there to make Techi looks good. If Sakura doing her sharper moves as the center, people probably wouldn't complain about it and actually praise her more.

17. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Well I liked te performance, especially Sakura (big surprised for me because I usually think Sakura just look like a deer in headlights). She has improvisation so much! Techi... well I guess I have mixed feelings about her (much like I feel about Sakura). I think she is overrated, all the songs she centers are like "the same" and she is "the same" all the time...In this performance she looks almost sleepy (not her falt but the choreo makes her stand still, moving hands and shaking her head in a "cool" way)... Sakura (and Jurina) really overshadows her I think...

Well, still enjoying the song but then I like almost all 48 and 46 songs, old and new...

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yeah I don't see how Sakura (or Jurina) weren't in sync. How do they look like newbies? LMAO newbies don't perform like this. but hey, not surprised that some people would use Techi as an excuse to bash on Sakura (or Jurina). I guess sharp & strong dancing can only get praised if you're a "pure" AKB member, eh? ;D

• Like Like x 1
  19. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

So like Jurina all the time except she's not just (slightly) out of sync?

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Do you mean it in terms of sync to the music or with each other/group?