1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I didn't see any issue with Sakura not being in sync. She just made bigger & sharper moves. but she wasn't out of sync.

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

You didn't answer my question but okay. I'll tell you where Sakura is off sync.
    -1:24
    -1:44/5
    -2:07
    -2:08
    Before you start saying that I'm nitty picking at Sakura again, I just wanted to point out that she's not completely out of sync nor on sync.

Not going to lie though, the sync with all the members are pretty good for the most part considering the fast hand movements in the choreography.

3. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Yea she wasn't out with the music, it's just that she's moving more than the rest. It's not great for a joint performance but I don't blame her. This is a problem caused by not having enough practice time together.

Strangely though, this over exertion is a problem that Jurina is forever guilty of, even in her own group.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I rewatched it and between the parts you gave, only the 1:44 and 2:08 one, she is slightly out of sync but it's barely noticeable, it's like 0,05 seconds out of sync. the fact that many people here talk about Sakura being out of sync when there are just 2 examples and it's barely noticeable... :S if I watch well, I could probably find moments where the other girls were also slightly out of sync.

It's true that her dancing was more sharp & strong than others and it made her stand out, if she was at the center it would look better. but I disagree to say that she was out of sync. or to say that she (and Jurina) performs like a "newbie" LOL (I know you're not the one who said this). that's just stage48 users being salty.

@parukii Yes I think the issue is that this group of girls don't really have "chemistry" together (different groups, different style of performances etc.) but tbh they performed it really well, overall. if they were a real group, they would do it even better. of course ^^

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    It's a pretty bland and basic choreo, plus the whole performance is like barely 2 minutes.
    It just isn't a good look for girls who have so much experience imo.

Though like I said I'd rather see girls give it their all then just playing it safe.
    Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I don't think it's bland. I think they just didn't rehearse this enough. It feels a lit bit sloppy and not in sync...... I mean, when will they perform this again as a group? They probably only rehearsed this once or twice.

7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

LOL! But actually I love Techi. She's amazing. But what I don't like is how some people are using her to bash on Sakura/Jurina. Like come on. Saying things like "Sakura tries to be like Techi" or "Techi is better while the other 2 look like newbies". These probably come from Sakura/Jurina haters rather than Techi fans. :rolleyes:

9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

lol -- I think it's best for me to not go there. Was just replying that it's not about criticizing certain members no matter what they do.

About the sync - it's more of there's a correct choreography and everyone's supposed to do the movements that way. You can't just do your own thing. So sakura was just noticed to have done things a bit more sharply or forcefully than everyone else and so she was slightly out of sync with the rest of the members (who seemed to be following the choreography). Now if someone were to say that takahiro instructed only her to dance that way, then we're all wrong lol. But again, it was obvious that sakura wanted to perform well and sometimes that causes you to overperform. It's just a bit of criticism especially since she's in the very front. But I guess there are also comments that are more extreme and go beyond simple criticism or observation lol.

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I think the one where Sakura was in front (when she and Jurina was doing their own dance moves), the position was supposed to be like that, at least for this performance. Well, maybe Sakura can back down a bit, but I don't think she is out of position by much. Actually, when you look at the MV, at that part it is also like that (Jurina was just slightly in front of the center and Sakura is slightly even more in front). I think the reason why they are even more not in line in the MSte performance because they needed the room to perform their dance and MSte formation/member positioning is more compact than in the MV.
    That is about the position. About the bigger/sharper moves, I actually welcome it as long as it is not on Miki's level. Slightly bigger moves, slightly sharper moves, as long as she is staying on the beat, then it is good.

11. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

SakamichiAKB's performance seems like a dance number.

You praise Techi so much even though she just look like the others.(2nd & 3rd row). She's amazing in her own group songs but not in this Msta performance. Nothing extravagant.

The noticeable in here is Sakura and Jurina.
    Jurina coz she's been dancing like that since forever, I think everybody knows that but it's understandable while Sakura was like dancing only for herself.

I am a fan of Techi and Sakura but I need to be honest so people don't think or feel like I'm bashing them. This is just an opinion and expression.

12. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

The choreo looks a bit dull on stage, but I still like the parts with individual movements x)

I agree that Techi looked tired. Or bored? Her movements are not as big and sharp as usual. But more important .... Did anyone see Ranzes death glare from third row? :D

As for Sakura being too much in front, there is a camera shot from the side once and and the gap between her and Asuka behind her is not that big. So I guess, it's on purpose.

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I also felt like Sakura (in particular) and Jurina looked like they were dancing against rather than with the other members.
    Very distracting.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Actually, it's more like the 3 other front girls can't catch up with Jurina and Sakura :p

The second and third row didn't look out of place with Jurina and Sakura's energy :)

15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Ok but can we get a link to the actual a-side and the Skirt Hirarii? I have yet to seen those anywhere >.<

16. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

YASS! Thank you so much! The Skirt Hirarii was soo good! Love how they paired up the girls as well. Truly beautiful!!!

HGV was kinda corny tho lmfao. And that performance of shoot sign was epic! What a way to go!

17. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Just saw this post:
    "When you realize "Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru" was about Aki-P contemplating which group should die"
    I think SKE is pretty dead :awesome:

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 47th Single (Shoot Sign) (3rd Week Sales)
    Week 3:
    7,974 (1,055,659) (13th)

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's NMB. Pretty obvious.
    Because Jurina is in this unit, but there's no NMB.

20. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Honestly NMB seldom gives a f*q about AKB stuff so we are not bothered.