1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    But that doesn't count the 1 million views blocked by YT Red. ;)

2. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    That wouldn't have happened if it were a bikini single :hehe:

I like both the song and the mv tho, i like anything with that setting including the godly yasashiku suru yori kisu wo shite.

3. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sure... :rolleyes: Meanwhile Kimi wa Melody has 6,077,210 views, LOVE TRIP - 5,570,064 views, High Tension - 9,148,562 views.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think for Love Trip and High Tension, they uploaded the full Pv directly, right? Like, there was no Short Pv. So it helped for the views. For Kimi wa Melody, they first uploaded the Short Pv, and then uploaded the full Pv later. and it still got a lot of views. TWI though... well I don't think I ever played the full Pv on Youtube LOL The song and Pv are just... boring. Not surprised that it got a low amount of views. :S

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    [/QUOTE]

I'm grasping at Straws here....it's like seeing a child run an obstacle course w/ a Bucket on their head & people are shouting "LEFT" "Right" "Climb" "Up" "Look ahead!" "Run Fast"....and I'm alone moaning (for like 2 years) "TAKE the Bucket off your Head you NITWIT!" Geez.

:shock: WHAT! :blink: "Halloween Night" was fun! To be honest, I'd put Halloween Night in a different category- similar to "Sugar Rush"- It wasn't exactly A-Side good but it was GOOD as a Holiday song & they had fun w/ it. It was fun to see the different costumes & senbatsus.

YES....yes, Good. Your Hate has made you powerful - Now, take your Opinion & Strike down "Knbmb" w/ all your Hatred & your journey toward the "Dark Side" will be complete! :rant::shifty:. I've listen to "Shoot Sign" like 4-5 times in like 2 months...and I Still can't remember a dam thing about it...except there were electronic violins? & It sounds very 70's to me. I can atleast remember the chorus & harmony to "KnBmb". I actually used to like the 2nd verses musical arrangement more than verse 1. I didn't hate the song but I wondered what it'd sound like w/ a different 'lead'.

I must be the only person who liked "KNP". I loved the video, the senbatsu, the bouncy sound. I have like 8 different live performance versions of it. My Fav was when they were all dressed as Disney Princesses. "High Tension" was fun & it's energetic - what's not to love.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  6. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Even if you add up the views from the Tsubasa's short version video and the full version PV it would only be 2,294,577 which is still pretty low compared to the other PV views.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  7. Kiri

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Kimi wa melody had Acchan, Yuko, Mariko,etc... and was directed by Ninagawa-sama. Even if you don't know the group or don't like its music KwM is way more eye catching.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    But in TwI's case, between the release of the short PV and the full version MV people watched it in other sources, while in the other two cases you'd just open AKB's channel and watch it in HD without any trouble. Easy.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow It really has low views. Not surprised though... Personally it's one of my top 3 least favorite a-sides of AKB (all-time) both for the song and Pv.

True, Kimi wa Melody really had everything. A nice song, a legendary senbatsu (with all current popular members + top graduates), a beautiful Pv... Just perfect! There's only one bad thing, it was the lack of choreo during performances. but this doesn't have anything to do with the Pv. So yes, it's a flawless Pv & song <3

10. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Your post just made me realise that actually 2014 was ages ago already!!!! Time is flying...... From 2015, if i consider the songs i almost never listened, it will be: Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai. God I really don't like this song!!! SS and HT for me is almost the same thing but different. But I like them.
    By far, the best ones would be KnBmB and KwM... I also enjoy Love Trip and Wedding fake double a-side song. Wedding song is actually really easy to listen... And Love Trip, I love the bridge, Sasshi solo + Mayu + Jurina part, it's so bad that is good!

11. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Y'all really seem to have high standards these days.. and rose-colored glasses for songs that came before 2014....

The only recent songs from AKB that I firmly disliked were Tsubasa wa Iranai and Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby. I hardly remember anything about Tsubasa and the song sounded very corny. As for Kuchibiru, I just didn't vibe with it.

But everyone has different tastes, so agreeing to disagree is a necessity. But I firmly think Give Me Five, Namida Surprise, So Long, and Bingo are terrible songs. And I enjoy KNP, Shoot Sign, and Green Flash lol.

12. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

omg give me five hate! now we've really seen it all!

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Never liked Give me five too

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    some of you didn't like Give Me Five? I'm kind of impressed lol. To be fair, I wasn't a fan of heavy rotation right away...but idk after the 860th time they played the song it really grew on me, but it's one of the few songs from AKB (A-side) I specifically choose to never add to my ipod or playlist or anything.

I've personally have been enjoying all these A-sides these past couple years. HN is a jam to me. HT is amazing too. Love this song. Shoot Sign is on repeat a lot for me atm. I do skip TwI tho...IDK why? I've heard better hipster songs maybe? lol. KwM is good too...very spring-like tbh. I don't think I'm a fan of BwT? I never listen to it so I guess I don't like it very much lol. I honestly listen to Heart Eleki? Ereki? u know the song lol. I've listen to that a lot throughout the years. I'm not hard to please with idol songs really lol. Albeit, this song and Shoot Sign might be my fav A-sides since Heart Ereki, but my fav A-side from AKB is Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou.

15. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    List of A-side songs that meh #IMO :
    - Kokoro no Placard (I just remember about "yayayayayay" thing and awkward lyric)
    - Dog Song (just meh all the thing)
    - Negaigoto blah blah blah (just like a church song)
    - High Tension (don't get so much the thing in this song)
    - Halloween Night

Good song, but not really suit: Tsubasa wa Iranai (good for fall single, not summer single)

The best A-side song: Chance no Junban (an idolist song, energetic, and motivated song)

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I forgot about this one. It's up there with KBMB and KnP for me as one of the worst A-sides. I make a point of avoiding listening to it because it bores me so much :^^;:

17. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Wait, we will get this choir song as the a-side? And i thought they will ~tweak~ it

18. Kiri

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    We don't know yet, i think that other than the name they haven't said anything.

19. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Wow there are really all kinds of people on stage 48! :hehe:

20. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

Shoot Sign is okay, but it's just I Will Survive with a new melody written over the top. Seriously, play it over a video of a TV performance and it lines up exactly.

Tsubasa wa Iranai composition wise isn't bad but THOSE MIDI TRUMPETS WERE LIKE NAILS DOWN A CHALKBOARD like at least commit and cough up for the real instruments? Shoot Sign and Romance, Irane have actual strings so it's not even like there wasn't precedent.