1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

And SKE...? [hehe]

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@Aka
    Actually, I did that on purpose to make it look neat. But sure, let me update later.

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Here's the handshake sales for Round 6 and Round 7 (as well as all the rounds beforehand). I was late doing Round 6 so I thought what the heck, might as well just do it with Round 7 and post it at once.

As usual, credit to @akb48memo for all the data, I wouldn't bother doing this without him.

Optimized-Screenshot_20170418-155424.jpg

Newly sold out members (Round 6): Sasaki Yukari, Yokoyama Yui, Muto Tomu, Suto Ririka, Kato Yuuka, Shibuya Nagisa, Honma Hinata, Morita Ayaka, Tanaka Natsumi

Newly sold out members (Round 7):
    Takayanagi Akane, Furuhata Nao, Ota Yuuri, Tomonaga Mio, Matsuoka Hana, Toyonaga Aki, Nishigata Marina

If you see the chart getting harder and harder to read with each iteration, it's because of our stupid forum limit for image size :( The list just gets longer and longer each time but I still have to keep it below 1 MB to upload it here. Try zooming in on your monitors! Ctrl + is your friend ;)

I'm very happy to see Aki selling out (and a shoutout to Amane from Round 5 too). Most HKT48 fans knew we had someone special on our hands, but it's still very cool to see her, a KKS, selling out at the same pace as Hanachan or Mio who are some of the top members in HKT48. Honestly, I'd say the rest of the HKT48 KKS are doing decently well too, considering they went from the usual 1 slot a day to 4 slots a day for this single but are still selling out some slots.

Last round is tomorrow! Then everyone will have all the CDs and votes they want, until resales

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Is the resale round doesnt include the voting tickets ?

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

they still do

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Why on earth are you posting it as an image in the first place?

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Tonight's ANN will air NnM and Sasshi centered song!

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Song Titles + Senbatsus are up
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Sasshi Senbatsu (Ima Para)
    Sashihara Rino (c), Asai Nanami, Ueki Nao, Ota Yuuri, Onishi Momoka, Oba Mina, Okada Nana, Ogino Yuka, Kitahara Rie, Kimoto Kanon, Kumazaki Haruka, Goto Rara, Sato Sumire, Sato Nanami, Suda Akari, Sutou Ririka, Souda Sarina, Tani Marika, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Nakai Rika, Hidaka Yuzuki, Miyazaki Miho, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Yabuki Nako

Mayuyu Senbatsu (Maebure)
    Watanabe Mayu (c), Ego Yuna, Oguri Yui, Obata Yuna, Kawamoto Saya, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kubo Satone, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Takakura Moeka, Taguchi Manaka, Takeuchi Saki, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Chiba Erii, Tomonaga Mio, Hiwatashi Yui, Fukuoka Seina, Ma Chia-ling, Matsuoka Hana, Miyawaki Sakura

Jurina Senbatsu (Tenmetsu Pheromone)
    Matsui Jurina (c), Akiyoshi Yuka, Inoue Yuriya, Okabe Rin, Okita Ayaka, Kato Minami, Kizaki Yuria, Kuranoo Narumi, Goto Moe, Shiroma Miru, Takahashi Juri, Taniguchi Megu, Tano Yuuka, Matsuoka Natsumi, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Shinobu Mogi, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamada Nanami, Yamamoto Ayaka

Sayanee Senbatsu (Anokoro no Gohyakuendama)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (c), Iriyama Anna, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kamata Natsuki, Kojina Yui, Komda Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Sasaki Yukari, Shibuya Nagisa, Takayanagi Akane, Futamura Haruka, Fuchigami Mai, Furuhata Nao, Minegishi Minami, Moriyasu Madoka, Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Akari

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Note that Naachan is not in Sasshi's video「イマパラ」because of illness.

岡田奈々は、撮影当日の体調不良のため、「イマパラ」Music Videoには参加しておりません
    Okada Nana does not participate in "Ima Para" Music Video because of poor physical condition on the day of filming

10. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Actually oddly surprised by some of the people included in the senbatsus! Not saying some people should be included more than others, just that I'm wondering how management chooses them nowadays :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I like most of the composition. Still Mayu's team is the most interesting for me though. Sasshi's come close after. The other two, are pretty meh.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    We all know why. ;)

13. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    This lineup >>>>
    The song better be good.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Those are quite random lineups and I don't know how to feel lol

I see that Manaka (kks) got into Mayu's song. Any other 16th tkks included?

I wonder of they'll actually ne themed.
    Jurina's got a bunch of good dancers.

Also, it bothers me a bit that they don't have the same number of girls lol

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Sasshi, Yuuri and Ririka in the same line up. That's all I need.
    The Sayaka song line up is decent too.
    No Haruppi.

16. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    One senbatsu has 2 of my oshis, another has 2 more of my oshis. So many SKE members this time round, it makes me happy. And in terms of main song senbatsu, it's Churi and Nao's first senbatsu since Halloween Night and Labrador Retriever respectively. So, I'm quite happy about the turnout of members in this single. I hope it's as good as it seems.

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Asai Nanami in Sasshi's and Yamauchi Mizuki in Jurina(?)'s

18. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

IMO:
    Sasshi = loud whacky girls
    Mayuyu = cute classic idols
    Purina = "dance"
    Sayanee = Cool beauty

Can't wait to see Jurina embarrass herself with her "dancing skills" once again <3

19. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Well, many people would like it regardless. I just hope all the songs are gonna be good.

20. 3jinooyatsuwa

3jinooyatsuwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Kinda weird they didn't include Yamane Suzuha, she's the only 16th gen "ace" missing

I don't enjoy random SG members being on the songs (there is the SSK single for that) but on the other side they included some random AKB girls too so I'm satisfied.
    Go Macharin get that pussh!!!!