1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Well, I've just watched the B sides for the first time. I did eventually find everyone's comments however many pages back...

Ima Para: Ehh, not really my thing. Bubblegum cute bouncy. I like the bright colours, but I wish the dance was more energetic to fit. Who is next to Sasshi, on her right (our left)? She starts the chorus with her feet wrong and it makes her dance look lazy. Who is the girl at the front at 0.33 ("gomen")? She is cute. I agree with everyone that I'm quite glad Naachan missed it...

Maebure: I quite like this. The trees are pretty and the girls look happy to be mucking about with the flower petals. Those first three lines go really low, I did not know Mayu could sing that low o_O At 0.55, is that Seichan in the middle and Sayaya next to her? Are they gonna push Seichan over Sayaya now? And also looks like Satopii is getting some serious push - she's in Negaigoto, she actually sings the second verse and got good screentime in the performance, and she's second row middle in this as well? Also, I really like Kojimako in this song.

Tenmetsu Pheromone: I really like this, but holy hell I can't tell anyone apart. I'm even struggling to find Moekyun - I *think* that's her on the left at 1.12, but she doesn't look tall enough... she might be is the middle of the group before, but that seems optimistic... (Edit: my optimism was correct! Moekyun is actually the middle of the three at 1.09!) I can definitely hear her voice in the chorus though. Every song she's in, she is one of the main voices :inlove: (</oshi bias>) But yeah, I like this one. I hope they do a performance on 48show or something, or at least at ssk.

Sayanee's song: Eh. I don't like the aesthetic, and it's immediately gone from my brain. Not for me.

Is anyone willing to help me with the identification of girls in these B sides? I am looking for a) overall formation, and b) who sings in each small group, mostly for Tenmetsu Pheromone but would also be interested for Ima Para. I don't know 95% of sister group girls and the hair makes it really difficult in Jurina's one! The other two are much easier as they're slower.

In other news, my life has recently got a vast amount busier, so you will see me around on the forum less often now. I'll be lurking and reading posts though :)

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

This was from Mirurun's Twitter (I Posted this in the Katomina thread).

From Mirurun's Twitter: https://twitter.com/shiromiru36/status/862519302179520512
    [​IMG]

This did help me alot as well with the formation ofr Tenmetsu Pheromone.

3. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    WTF @parukii that was so uncalled for... whatever, keep going, I even skiped the comments about the actual single. On a side note: Nogizaka started the long skirt trend? Do you even step outside to the world?

4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    @Lindsay
    The girl in the front for the "gomen" part is SKE48's Goto Rara. And the girl who starts the chorus with her legs wrong is Ota Yuuri (NMB48).
    As for Maebure, it is indeed Seichan.

5. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Ah thank you @ForrestFuller! I'm still not sure on most of them, but between that picture and the one on Moekyun's G+, I've figured Moekyun is the middle of the group at 1.09. Middle of a group is better than I expected for her, and better than she got in Accident Chu, so I'm happy :) Now to work out the others... Glad Miru posted that picture...

Thank you also @Renappon. I have heard much about Goto Rara, but I hadn't realised that was her. And oh dear Yuuri, I hope her dance is usually better.

6. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    This was extremely helpfull just now. Would love if anyone could do this for alle the B-Sides, especially for the Jurina one, because I can't even find, say, Katomina. The hair is a real problem lol

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Second row, third from the right.

8. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Well, now that you mention it, lol
    Perhaps I'm blind.

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    1st Row: Muto Tomu,
    3rd Row: Muto Tomu.

My eyes aren't that good, but I doubt she was in two places at once. :)

L→R: Watanabe Mayu, Kawamoto Saya, Fukuoka Seina, Tomonaga Mio.

Sakura on the end (check the double hair clip)

10. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    My bad, I didn't double check what I wrote so some mistakes slipped in.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Tenmetsu Pheromone:
    Back Row: Yamauchi Mizuki, Inoue Yuriya, Goto Moe, Taniguchi Megu, Tano Yuka, Mogi Shinobu, Yamauchi Suzuran, Akiyoshi Yuka
    Middle Row: Okita Ayaka, Yamada Nanami, Muto Tomu, Yamamota Ayaka, Shiroma Miru, Kato Minami, Takahashi Juri, Matsuoka Natsumi
    Front Row: Kizaki Yuria, Kuranoo Narumi, Matsui Jurina, Mukaichi Mion, Okabe Rin

12. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Hehe okay Mariko-sama <3

13. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I should be more happy that Naachan is wcenter with Miion but Yukirin keeps catching my attention :^^;: When she was on the floor swinging side to side, it was too adorable for me to handle <3

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    go team 8!!

16. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Who's the girl on the left? The one holding the microphone..

Attached Files:

17. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Yamamoto Ayaka

18. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Thanks! She's cute and totally caught my eyes in the performance despite right at the back.

19. Ponkotsu_Sara

Ponkotsu_Sara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    lol that was a lot to read it took me 2 to 3 hours but fun[hehe]
    I personally like 48\46 both it's just that some has good and bad songs no one is better than anyone any way back to the single
    i liked 前触れ and 点滅フェロモン songs better jurina looks super cool

あの頃の五百円玉 and イマパラ meh mv was good but the song kinda not sure still need to give it a chance

the a-side song It's good but I wasn't expecting ballad song tbh since its summer but i guess akb has dropped this "season related single " a long time ago so whatever :(

20. ryanp

ryanp Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    hi there. Is there any subs for the offical MV? Cuz I really want to know what the teacher said.