Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Hi Daddy...:inlove:

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Instead of making fun of other people's avatar and ac name...how about some stats everyone?

1c9a81bb.jpg e5f7854b.jpg

If it's too small, open in new window

Edit: Top 3 drop: Mayoyo > Komi > Mion

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  3. tomaranai

tomaranai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Could you upload it as Google Sheets or something? I was thinking about doing some data analysis with it. Thanks!

4. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's called humor. Google it.

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sorry, I don't have time to do that. You or somebody else would have to work on that.

At least try make humor to stay in topic. You guys are off topic.

6. ET920

ET920 Member

FujiTV ratings:

2012 / 18.7%
    2013 / 20.3%
    2014 / 16.2%
    2015 / 18.8%
    2016 / 17.6%
    2017 / 13.2%

Needs more drama

7. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

The publicity hurt them. I was going to watch it.. but after the mess they did with the venue, I didn't bother

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Illegal streams don't count :hehe:

================================

The new about the TV ratings.

Highest was at 16.2%

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170619-00000097-spnannex-ent

================================

And I don't remember if I posted this here yet

But here is our management's future ace picks from each groups

3bf2ff86.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Not surprised about the ratings drop. People thinking Sasshi going to win the election again? Or was it the rain that diluted this year's election? Or could it be both...?

10. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Finally tired of the commercials and commentators talking over members' speeches. :shifty:

11. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

yea those fujitv commercials were cancer

the only one that made sense was medicine for the butthurt fans

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is humor lmao.

Can someone mention the names? I only know Moeka, Rika, Sakura, Hana, Miru, Miion, Yuuri, and Ryoha. Why Jurina is not there?

13. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Finally have time to sum up my thoughts about this SSK

Upcoming Girls

80) Matsuoka Hana (HKT48 Team TII) (15,396): Thanks gods she ranks in or I would have to see people bashing on a supposed failed push.
    79) Toyonaga Aki (HKT48 KKS) (15,598): I don't followe HKT but representation from their 4th aside from Hana is good.
    78) Takahata Yuki (SKE48 Team E) (15,004): Hatagon ranks in !!! Yassss !!! I love her and she shows that the theater is really important.
    72) Obata Yuna (SKE48 Team KII) (16,511): The more reason to look forward to SKE's new single !!!
    71) Kato Minami (NGT48 Team NIII) (16,641): Girl is nice so I don't know what happened with her when other NGT members rock the election ... Let's not hope they will call it quit on her push. Would hate to see another Anmi case.
    68) Sato Sumire (SKE48 Team E) (17,320): Suuchan gains vote, congrats !!!!
    66) Tani Marika (SKE48 Team E) (17,744): Same as with Katomina, what the hell is wrong with her lately.

Future Girls
    64) Kitagawa Ryoha (SKE48 Team S/AKB48 Team 4) (18,052)
    63) Kumazaki Haruka (SKE48 Team E) (18,299): I'm really worried about these two, they've been stagnating around this for so long. Kuma-chan's case is less so because she's been going up and gaining vote, though slowly. Ryoha stays around the same spots for 3 years although gaining votes and they are giving her captaincy and not putting her on AKB's single any more ... Damn it don't drop her like you drop Anmi mgmt !
    61) Ichikawa Miori (NMB48 Team N) (18,814): You guys are right, she deserves better.
    60) Shibuya Nagisa (NMB48 Team M/AKB48 Team 4) (19,263): She fairs not much better than Ryoha ...
    58) Arai Yuki (SKE48 Team KII) (19,467): Rank-in !!! Absolutely happy for her, she's a beautiful girl and she deserves everything.
    56) Takeuchi Saki (SKE48 Team KII) (19,919): Huge rank drop and vote loss, I'm praying she won't be another Tani ...
    52) Komiyama Haruka (AKB48 Team 4) (20,910): Tbh girl should focus more on her potential, she's pretty and can go the Annin/Rena route instead of being the ace.
    51) Oguri Yui (AKB48 Team 8) (21,296): I predict her being higher but this just means HS does not equal votes at all.
    50) Tanaka Natsumi (HKT48 Team H) (21,472): Natsumikan finally in, happy for her.

Next Girls
    48) Okita Ayaka (NMB48 Team BII) (22,264): Same as with Yui, I expect her at higher but, oh well.
    47) Kubo Satone (AKB48 KKS) (22,895): I'm gonna repeat what you guys have been saying, just promote the drafts already!! For god's sake SKE promoted the first of their 2nd draftees 2 years ago.
    46) Goto Rara (SKE48 Team E) (23,225): So so so happy for her. I adore Rara. Her Instagram videos are really fun. Now everyone can stop talking about her being a failed push.
    44) Kamata Natsuki (SKE48 Team E) (24,108): Nice rank leap and vote gain. Finally out of UCG/FG zone, maybe the shogi thing is working for her. Anw Nakki is a really lovely girl and SKE mgmt should put her in senbatsu already! She's proved her consitency.
    43) Sasaki Yukari (AKB48 Team A) (24,276): I like Yukarun but this year my predictions seem to be a little high.
    40) Tashima Meru (HKT48 Team H) (24,458): I hope she can climb up again. But for now, this is nice.
    36) Ego Yuna (SKE48 Team KII) (25,731): Please don't be like Harutamu and Non-chan, rank-in really high then slowly drop down ...
    35) Tomonaga Mio (HKT48 Team KIV) (25,733): Really surprised. I even think she has more chance than Nao-chan to revenge her way back and fly into senbatsu.

Undergirls
    30) Kuranoo Narumi (AKB48 Team 8) (28,037): Team 8 wota seem to be losing to NGT this year.
    28) Tanaka Miku (HKT48 Team H) (28,355): Happy for Mikurin, I like her and I have nothing against Nako but it's great seeing her not always losing to Nako.
    27) Ota Yuuri (NMB48 Team BII) (28,457): The only ones I managed to predict somewhat right outside of SKE girls. Congrats to her, with Riripon's ordeal, Shuu-chan's grad she should be ready to be one of NMB's aces.
    26) Oba Mina (SKE48 Team KII) (28,554): I don't like that last year Minarun said she would not run again then run again this year. But I don't want her to drop either, at least she still stay in UG.
    25) Takakura Moeka (NGT48 Team NIII) (28,623): Now people can stop bashing her. Girl does not deserve people hating on her, and I really like the song she W-center with Katomina. Hope they will do another w-center again.
    24) Kojima Mako (AKB48 Team 4) (29,699): I usually don't believe in scandal affecting votes but the fact that she drops due to vote loss and not slower growth than people make me rethink about this case.
    23) Nakai Rika (NGT48 Team NIII) (29,953): I don't really like her as NGT center, to me she's not really ace material, but she has worked hard so this is deserved.
    22) Oya Masana (SKE48 Team S) (30,236): Sasuga Masanya. Always stable since the first time she ranked in. Girl doesn't even fall out of upper UG except for one year. Senbatsu may be a stretch and her dismal results in prelims seem to worried her when they showed it in Team S stages so it's nice to see her keeping it up.
    21) Kato Rena (AKB48 Team B) (30,282): She stagnates after rising steadily like Annin a few years ago so it's safe to say they are on the same route now.
    20) Sutou Ririka (NMB48 Team N) (31,779):
    I get what everyone's been saying and tbh, I don't disapprove her announcement in SSK. Yuko announced grad in Kouhaku and its been talked about as she was using a show not about AKB nor herself to talk about herself but no one seemed to say anything about it now. It kinda bugs me bcs Yuko has not right to post that "fuck" pic when she pulled that kouhaku stunts too.

I simply see it as an announcement, bcs from Riripon's speech she doesn't seem to think that it is a scandal, nor something need to be apologized about (at least for now, we'll see it after the press conference). And seeing it that way she was not wrong to make announcement in SSK bcs its been a thing since 2013. Girl takes it upon herself to be honest and win over Bunshun, and I respect her courage for doing it. At least she was saying something and not side stepping the matter like many did.

About idol's love ban. I think many Japanese fans understand, more than many of us, that it is impossible to expect all 300+ girls to note date anyone, and they know their risks when trusting the girl and supporting her, like they take the risks with this Okinawa SSK. Many will be mad and many may still support her and wish for her happiness, although the dynamic of the idol-fan relationship will surely change.
    19) Minegishi Minami (AKB48 Team K) (34,688): I think now we can stop beating the proverbial dead horse that Miichan will run again and again until she gets into senbatsu again.
    18) Matsumura Kaori (SKE48 Team KII) (34,977): I'm satisfied with this seeing she has not had much going on the past year. And tbh I can say she almost reach senbatsu because the difference between rank 16 to 19 is less than 1k vote.
    17) Mukaichi Mion (AKB48 Team K) (35,201): The biggest surprise in term of ranking. I expect her to rise a few, but losing both votes and ranks ??? Her fans were lenient ???

Senbatsu
    16) Yoshida Akari (NMB48 Team M) (35,540): Her hard work pays off, she was so happy about it too.
    15) Takayanagi Akane (SKE48 Team KII) (38,576): My ni-oshi made it again !! Churi's been getting more and more beautiful recently, involved in more work and I'm so happy for her. Now what she wants to prove as an idol and an SKE member has been proved she can hopefully enjoy a graduation.
    14) Furuhata Nao (SKE48 Team KII) (40,202): Nao-chan did it !!! I was so worried and didn't have much faith but she did it. Now SKE fans can run a #CenterforNao campaign so that mgmt solidify her position as next ace. And whatever mgmt do please don't treat her and Churi as one person in the next single like they did with Aya-chan and Churi in Halloween Night.
    12) Shiroma Miru (NMB48 Team M/AKB48 Team A) (41,491): Seeing her in senbatsu make me wonder where would Fuu-chan end up if she ran.
    11) Takahashi Juri (AKB48 Team 4) (42,663): I don't like the jab in her speech. She really has no right to judge a person she barely knows anything about so promptly and harshly. At least Naachan did better in her wording and stance about the matter. If they are going to choose the next soukantoku I would support Naachan more.
    10) Kitahara Rie (NGT48 Team NIII) (45,684): Lose votes but still steady, way to go Rie-chan ! She's a great girl and NGT really gave her back the steam. I like her when she was a kennin in SKE but if this is the right place for her I am happy too.
    9) Okada Nana (AKB48 Team 4/STU48) (48,143): I expect her to reach Kami7 with the pull-out of Haruppi and Tomu but this is nice too. Hopefully she doesn't overwork herself in STU.
    8) Souda Sarina (SKE48 Team KII) (52,475): I hope for top UG but this !!! All the way up to the door of Kami7. Her hard work finally pays off.
    7) Yokoyama Yui (AKB48 Team A) (58,314): Yui in Kami7 at last. Someone said Yui was not as good a soukantoku as Takamina since she has problems with public speaking but I believe she is a great soukantoku in her own way.
    6) Suda Akari (SKE48 Team E) (63,124): Lose votes and kind of a bump-up effect due to drop out but at least she is still stable. I don't get people saying she is ugly and overdoes performances so she doesn't deserve Kami7 when she has worked just as hard as anybody.
    5) Ogino Yuka (NGT48 Team NIII) (73,368): Like Sally, she's been working hard that her success is well-deserved. Now mgmt please bring back the Draft system because look at the result: each draft gen has a representation in top 10, both of them being the last choice of their respective team, Saya in UG, Kubo Satone in NG, Arai Yuki in FG, I may not remember them all. But the point is, mgmt has overlooked OgiYuka and Sally many times but members see their potential. Drafts allow that new and fresh perspective.
    4) Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48 Team KIV/AKB48 Team A) (82,803): She should watch her back because OgiYuka is only 10k votes behind.
    3) Matsui Jurina (SKE48 Team KII) (113,615): Jurina's vote gains decrease every year even though she is always gaining. I understand her frustration of wanting to overcome her senpai bcs like Mariko-sama said, kouhai should try to beat their senpai. It is not about whether it is possible, but the spirit that counts. And while I think her view of being no.1 will draw attention to SKE is not really right, I love her for always wanting the best for SKE.
    2) Watanabe Mayu (AKB48 Team B) (149,132): So sad for her graduation, I don't even know how to think about it. Can I hope for Yokohama Stadium at least for her grad con ?
    1) Sashihara Rino (HKT48 Team H/STU48) (246,376): Congrats on your 3-peat, Sasshi! You are incredibly talented and I think you are the perfect example of hard work will pay off.

I'm sad that Oshirin and Ikumin managed to rank in the prelims but not in the real thing. And Yuzuki and Non-chan falling out of top 80. SKE lose seats overall but get 5 in senbatsu, even more than AKB did and the most they ever got (2015 did not really count bcs mgmt still considered Sae an SNH member).

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    left to right

Okappa > Rikahime > Hana Chan > Sakuratan > Ryouha > Mango > yuiyui > Yummyrin > Fuuchan > Mirurun > Mion > 48G best kept secret weapon Yurii

Jurina's best-before date is expired?

15. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I still dont get it,,which sentences Juri's was judge riripon ???

Translate from AKBzine :
    "From the audience, I watched the Future Girls’ group members being called. There were some who were frustrated and crying. Fans who were also frustrated. Members who were happy. Amongst the members who brought to Under Girls by the fans, someone who talked about marriage and stuff. When I saw everyone’s conflicted feelings, and I thought about all the tears I’d seen up to that point, my chest was in pain."

She was only saying how heartbreaking she was to hear riripon statements.

It looks like some people justify what riripon did ,,and blaming Juri speech about that shitt !!

16. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    ^ yeah. some people like riripons honesty but not juri's honesty.. even im confused...

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    There I highlighted it for you.

It's Japanese lost in translation. "Chest in pain" doesn't mean in a good way like heart breaking, more like disappointed/ angry.

And I do not mean AKBzine did a bad translation.
    It's just sometimes the Japanese people use of language cannot 100% transfer into English meaning.

Edit:
    ファンの人たちのいる前に結婚したとか結婚したいとかいうメンバーがいて、それまで流していたメンバーの涙のことを思うと胸が痛いです

18. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Ok,,im edited it : "She was only saying how dispointing/angry she was to hear riripon statements. So what:confused:

Please tell me which is the sentences she was judge riripon :confused: (bc my english is suck)

19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    @marioworldakb just did it.... can't you see the red sentence???

--------------------------------

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The title of the video: Takahashi Minami, about NMB48 Sutou Ririka's wedding announcent: A revolutionary thing.

Takamina said that while weddings are something to be celebrated & congratulated, she feels that announcing it in SSK is something risky

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ummmmmmm
    Sorry, what does the word "judge" mean to you? :confused:

Because you just said it yourself. "She was only saying how disappointing/angry she was to hear riripon statements." <<< This was the judging statement (sentence).