1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    If there was an issue with the post, a simple direct message would suffice really. That said, I humbly apologize for quoting from an unverified source.

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Since this is almost quote-on-quote to what I asked about Juri's suspension, I'm pretty sure that's directed at me

So I want to apologise as well, I'll be sure to keep it in mind ^^

I'd read about it in a LINE group but by that time I had joined the conversation, the topic was long gone and so I thought I'd ask here instead, as I usually get more accurate information from the forum than the LINE chat. My bad

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

3. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

...a fan "fell over" and "accidentally" bashed his head breaking the glass. loool

4. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    is there a video of the SSK anywhere?

5. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Yes, the internet.

6. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I'm actually really looking forward to next year's elections, since the top 2 are out and some of the girls who sat out this year are joining. One thing I wanna see is how close Haruppi can finally get to sakura, she's been chasing her for so long and finally got a bit close 2 years ago but didn't participate this year. Also I think the future of HKT is beginning to look a bit dim, I hope their presence and kinda long forgotten "rivalry" can re-energize the group, the group's results in this election were very disappointing(I don't count Sasshi as a representative of hkt when it comes to elections) plus I feel like Sakura was more active in Akb so her coming in 4th didn't feel like a win for HKT, however that isn't her fault either she was ignored by the hkt management for awhile and eventually got her recognition somewhere else which was akb so she's more associated with them. This also sort of happened to haruppi, the management switched her out as the center at a crucial stage of the group and in the long run that move hurt more than it helped the group even though the management reworked its mistakes...now there 2 other sister groups taking up the freshness attention and one of them is doing pretty well and gained lots of votes and attention this election. I love hkt, so I hope they aren't pushed aside without sasshi

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No one knows if they are joining next year or if there will even be one :rolleyes: But if anything I do hope Yukirin can come back and claim the throne.

Saku chan only performed in AKB stages like twice in a year? Haven't been on Bingo since the intergroup battle segments? Not that she was very active in HKT stages too I think but she was mainly busy with HKT tour concerts, HS event, some magazine and CM shootings and probably Tofu shooting this year. So I don't think she is as active in AKB as you think except for all the AKB singles which they always include her in senbatsu. With that being said HKT management is very much relying on her so she is not being neglected either.

HKT's future still looks great. They might going to have a slump year, since Odekake will be over too soon but that's okay for their transition year that Sasshi is gunna be out which she will focus on her own projects like STU and =Love. Not to forget about those variety shows too. The wheels of fortune keeps on spinning. Just look at SKE and NGT lol. And if I keep on going it might be off topic. :fear:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i just long for and original hkt stage for next year, PLEASE!

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Haruppi already said on mobame/G+ that she wants to join in next years SSK if there is one.

As a Haruppi oshi naturally I want her to centre EVERYTHING :lol:. but that being said I don't think putting Hana in as centre was a bad move. Her HS results were good (and still are iirc) it's just they haven't translated into SSK success as yet. As long as her HS stay good I think she will stay as a HKT front member at the very least as they seem to have confidence in her, they may just need to change strategy somewhat in order for her to gain more popularity. I don't know if Haruppi will be back as centre of HKT's next single due to her health but I'm hoping she'll be back for their 11th single and hopefully a charge at Kami7 next year.

10. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Do members usually say it like that? Mmm.. as in, they want to join in next year SSK, but they say/announce it with a context "if there is going to be one". I watched some part of the sousenkyo and some girls were saying it that way. I think it was Miichan? Something along the line that if there is a ssk next year, then she will aim for senbatsu once more, I think.

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Wouldn't it be fun if Jurina still fails to get #1 even if Sasshi and Mayuyu aren't there? Kuyassshiiiiiiii

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

yes they do

13. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @ET920 the staff that runs Yumeki are known to mark as spam the replies they don't like, and if you have proofs they are wrong, they ban you from commenting (I'm banned because I showed a picture that showed how wrong was a certain article). They are vulgar and worse than Shunkan in a sense because they only spread catty information (and not, they aren't Mayu biased...they are just plain rude, chauvinistic and offensive with 90% of mainstream idols).

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if management considers a different option instead SSK next year, the whole event is losing its charm at this point and is getting tiresome/pointless.

14. ET920

ET920 Member

^ I noticed, lol. Well, I was just checking for foreign articles, and was kind of surprised to find a Spanish article about it so quickly.

Next year: Jurina gets 1st for the first time, but her triumph is forgotten because Yukirin (3rd) announces graduation and Sakura (2nd) announces pregnancy :awesome: Would make it the best senkyo ever! Do it, AKS!

• Like Like x 1
  15. onego123

onego123 Member

I'm annoyed that last year they started the 81-100 ranked girls thing because if they hadn't done that then Yuko getting 5th would've been way cooler.

• Like Like x 1
  16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Kick ririka from undegirls and move up the 81st rank girl. Or just plug in Annin so not to mess with the b side centers. Offer refunds to those that can produce ririka vote ticket. If refund is desired.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

17. ET920

ET920 Member

If Ririka doesn't participate in the single, they'll just make the song with 15 girls, it has already passed once.

18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    They would never refund votes tho. And Removing her from UG literally be so shitty for the fans who spent money on votes. Their money would literally be wasted.

If people have such a problem with Riripon then just ignore her. There are 15 other girls to watch and it's not like they would even give her a lot of spotlight anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  19. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I feel like if Sasshi really doesn't participate next year then maybe a lot of her votes will go to Sakura:eek: because well maybe a lot of Sasshi voters are also HKT fans, and if next year the battle is between Jurina and Sakura, maybe they'll push Sakura to the top just to keep HKT #1 in SSK lol

20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    She'll get some but most likely many of sasshi's fans just won't vote as much as they have been. But I wouldn't be surprised if sasshi has some tricks or that she wants to help not just sakura but haruppi as well so that hkt comes out on top.

Did yuki or sayanee say that last year was their last election? Or just that they were not running this year.