1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Most of those Sasshi votes are going to disappear, but some of her fans will ask her during HS who to vote for and she'll probably name a few. The member Sasshi would probably want her fans to help the most would be Nako, because she's had a large drop this year.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Not sure of Sayanee. One of her oshi's can fill in that blank.

Yukirin never expressly stated anything along the lines of "This is my last SSK" or "I won't participate next year", in reference to SSK2016. She did drop hint after hint after hint that she would not participate in SS2017. And she did not. As for next year, she has made no indications either way, that I have see. Not that I have been searching all that hard for them. As it stands, I am 25% certain she will not. Just based on my knowing my Oshimen. Make what you will of that. ;)

3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Thanks! I think she and sayanee have or had every intention of not running again but with the no. 1 position being open more than at any other time, it may be worth a little (re)consideration.
    Of course the downside is that whoever wins, people are going to say it's because sasshi did not compete but a win is a win. :)

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If that's the case she would've gotten at least third already in this year's SSK

5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I can't tell for other Sasshi's oshis but my votes will not go to Sakura or any other HKT girl. :fear:

6. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don't know, if that's the case logically yukirin votes will go to mayuyu (I mean who doesn't like mayukirin relationship :cute:) but I don't think It works that way. Maybe unless if my oshi ask fans to choose other member directly like brozos said.

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well, the only obvious case of vote transfer was Olympic chan who got most of her votes from her sisters fans.

8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I don't think that follows as sasshi's votes are still with sasshi this year.

I don't know how much solidarity there is among sister-group fans but ske fans probably want an ske member to win and so on. Whether or not they'll they do something such as vote for somebody not their oshi is another matter. Probably not for most but maybe there's some vote-pooling that goes on such as when we see a surprise member rank unusually high and this usually involves a sister-group member. There appears to be none of that going on for akb and among international fans.

(edit: exception is the case of muto orin lol).

9. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I don't follow. Who is Olympic chan?

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ya that was my point XD

SKE huh, do anyone wanna explain Sarina sensei to me?

http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/muto-orin-orin.17061/

Read from 10th post and below ;)

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Ah well if that's the case then sakura wouldn't have gotten 3rd but I might have misread what you meant.

Not just souda sarina but sometimes a random ske member will rank unusually high for one year like tani, kanon, or madoka and then tank the next year.

Edit: I think we're looking at this as fans of the 48Group where if your oshhi is say mayu, your number 2 could be anyone. But if you're an hkt core fan and your favorite is say haruppi, wouldn't your 2nd and 3rd favorites be hkt members also? Someone that's in Japan probably has a better grasp of this though.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    hmm Sarina sensei's jump to 8th rank is very intriguing to me (at the age of 24!? And also the best of D1 which is followed by Lilipong), since I see she is somewhat pushed by the management this year so her votes looks legit not just a random push from SKE wotas (or maybe it is just like the trend you mentioned). So I will be paying more attention to her development now for this year. She may be the most under rated senbatsu member right now >__>

Hako oshi seems to be a myth?

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I want to add that this is more of a Japanese culture thing than anything about doomsaying the ssk. They strive to say things in a tentative way rather than being exact. If someone is going to meet you at 3pm it's 'sanjigoro' (around 3pm) ...even though it is understood that you're meeting at 3pm.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Usually I agree that votes of graduated member graduate with her or go to 2nd oshimen who might not be related to 1st at all, but Sasshi's case is a bit different. HKT members are "her babies", and majority of her fans are hako oshis of HKT as well. Of course, not all 240k will go to HKT, but I've heard quite a few times from Sasshi's fans that they are going to vote for HKT members in next election. Members that were named most frequently are Nako and Sakura. I myself think of voting for NakoMiku and Sakura (and possible for couple of other members). It won't be as many votes as for Sasshi, but if I take myself for example (and I kinda fall under description of average Sasshi's fan ^^; ), 50-100k of her votes might remain in HKT.

Of course, a year is a long period and things can change before next election.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yes well, you boarded the oshihen train a while ago, it just hasn't reached the final destination yet :p

I'd (naturally) hope that some would go to Haruppi too since they both seem to get along well and Sasshi named her the real centre (or something to that effect) of HKT in the documentary that she directed and stressed the need for HKT to have someone who could be a close rival to Sakura.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Nvm...now you mentioned this and I remembered something...

Believe or not...I know a guy from discord who organized his whole company to vote for SKE members. He raked up a grand total of around 1500 votes for them. Soooo...yea some of them hako's are out there.

Sasshi oshis are awesome :1st:

But it seems Mikurin is getting the most support now.

Possibility of you guys jumping on the STU love <3 boat too?

HINA CHWAN!!

17. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    idk man.. in fact, 139k of Acchan's votes in 2012 didnt seems transferred to anyone specifically.. so as Yuko's 136k in 2014, i mean even though maybe it was a bit given to mayu back then.. thats a huge votes, but theres no member who grab it significantly.. so i think it will be the same, the votes will be given to several members not only to HKT members of course.. and maybe it will be just like half or a quarter of the sasshi's total votes.

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, Haruppi is definitely one of the members I personally consider to vote for. if anything, I probably like her more than Sakura, but Sakura has the highest chances of getting the first place, that's why she's probably my highest priority. gotta keep the trophy in the HKT, nothing personal, just business))

this is one of the things that could happen in a year... right now there is very little interaction between Sasshi and STU for her fans to get into STU members, but if, for example, Sasshi will be MC of their new show, I am sure some of her fans will jump the ship :/
    the other possibility where her votes could go in a year - single of =LOVE, if it's release will be close to SSK.

in the end, I still think that a lot of Sasshi's votes will go to HKT members rather than anyone else. especially if Sasshi says so (she kinda already did say to vote for HKT members after this year's SSK). her fans feel connected the most to HKT since that's where her babies are and since Sasshi was in HKT longer than in any other group, even AKB.

that's why, as a rule, every members is for herself, there are no strong bonds between their fans and other members (even if members are best friend and whatnot). as I said, Sasshi's case is a bit different, since her fans feel stronger bond between her and HKT. I don't want to go in details, everyone feels differently and I might be wrong when I generalize all Sasshi's fans, but in my case, I'd describe it as difference between "friendly bonds" (AtsuMina, MaYuki, etc.) and "family bonds" (Sasshi/HKT).

19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    lol If you mean Rikachan, I would say it's more like a job than love. She's my challenge here in S48 to practice my English. I could just stop doing this tomorrow (or Rikachan could quit idol as well) and I would just keep on lurking Sasshi's thread. But if you mean for group, maybe you're right. I've found myself rooting for NGT the same way I used to do for HKT two years ago ... :oops:

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New story. The TV director told Tokumitsu-san to move on and not talk to Riripon during the broadcast.

Google translate version, but you get the idea.

"From the earphone attached to the ear, director of the program "Mr. Tokumitsu, please go to the next child" said that Sudo's voice was not energetic and he had instructions to round up the interview.

However, Tokuaki Ana said that Sudo said "I said something", "When I was looking at her eyes, I got a look that seemed to cry, so I ignored the instructions of the director, and yet what Is there something I'd like to say? "He told Mike and asked questions.

I tried to say "I should try to say", but still I could not say it outly. From the director I got angry and repeated instructions "Let's go next time". Despite that, Tokuaki Ana dared to turn Mike persistently, he said that the marriage declaration popped out.  Then the director said "Keep Keeping It Mr. Tokumitsu, Please Pull, Please Pull Out."

I await a real translation.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170624-00000029-sph-ent

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017