1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Why is Sakura wearing a miseinen bottom, while Ogiyuka gets to sport a bikini? Sort of throws off the symmetry... and who doesn't want to see Sakura in a bikini? And holy crap does Ogiyuka have a gravure body... :nosebleed:

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sakura's recent gravure has been pretty conservative.

You think so? I dunno, I've seen a bunch of her previous gravy and I'm not really into skin as pasty white as hers. But I have heard a bunch of people say they like girls with that kind of long torso she has so maybe she's just not my type

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Yuihan's hair is....tragic...lol

Mayuyu's leg also looks dang small compared to the others

Not me :whistle:

Really? I've seen better in NGT though :flower:

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Is it me or Akane's bikini is similar to Matoba Karin from Niji no Conquistador?

5. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Who hurt Sakura? She has such a pained expression omg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Dasu looks like she needs to pee.

And yay for Akarin serving fierceness!

For once, they did something tasteful. I hated the previous ones and their low-cost Victoria Secret bikinis.

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :chuffed: every-year-post-sousenkyo-cheapy-photobook :chuffed: cheap and disgusting as always, no... not so disgusting :chuffed: sweet :chuffed:

8. ET920

ET920 Member

I think Sakura and Mayuyu stopped doing proper gravure, which usually happens with girls who are on their way out and don't want to follow the idol/gravure route once graduated (final gravure DVD aside).

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Sakura already lost the gravure queen title to Asakawa Nana 2 years ago. I don't know why she hasn't signed to an agency like, say, Oscar Pro, if she wants to be an actress?

10. ET920

ET920 Member

Maybe she's creating buzz for her next photobook. Or maybe she just wants to go back being a common girl after graduation, thus doesn't want to sign to any agency. Maybe AKS is asking too much from other agencies to get her... I don't think any girl can tell Aki-P that they don't want to do gravure if Aki-P knows they will sell well, plus these magazines got tons of girls from where to choose (not only 48G ones), if one girl tells them no, doubt they'll try again.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I guess Aki-P knew better than to ask Paruru to do gravure so she didn't have to say no (in the last few years).

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I hadn't been following her for a while, just on the sheer volume she had when I was aware... but if ET920 is correct then it follows how she's dressed here. I just feel, with the body she has now vs. even two years ago... it's no wonder she may be following the Mayu route for gravure...

I like Ogiyuka's body as she avoids some of the wide hip / straight thigh look I see in so much Japanese gravure... she's thin but still curvy with great proportions. I like Sakura and Yukirin obviously as they share some of the same traits. Everyone is entitled to their type, so cheers no worries!

Who? I'd only seen Ogiyuka's due to the buzz from her K7 orbital burn tbh... may even pick up more love yet for my NGT girls...[hehe]

She seems so young but then again Mayu stopped doing cheesecake stuff around the same age? Her career route, her prerogative, always... seems though she just got into shakai age for more risque gravure... but like Mayu I'm sure the constant requests to record her half-nekkid can stereotype you later, so at some point you have to pump the brakes. :chuffed:

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Who? (Yes, I know she's in super girls but she's a relative nobody compared to Sakura. She might appear in cheap-ass crap manga but I've never seen her get a cover to Bomb, Bubka, Entame, Ex-Taishu, BLT, BLT Graph, UTB, Girls, Gravure the Television, I think I've only seen her appear on the interior pages of these mags once or twice...yes I buy a lot of gravy)

Nakai Rika is by far the most popular NGT girl in gravure, I prefer her proportions to Ogiyuka's tbh. Then there's Honma Hinata and Kato Minami probably have the biggest boobs in NGT. Gatanee and Mahohon are less prevalent but they have that slim but beautiful look.

I was looking at Mayuyu's last photobook just yesterday and her ass is just hyuge :lol:

14. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I think is the Shiraishi effect, maybe if they don't release that much bikini gravure the phohobooks will sell better*

I like the cover, as mentioned before these bikinis don't look as tacky as those from the past years, and i LOVE Yui's hair :inlove:

*I just made that up, but it kinda makes sense :chuffed:

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Ah, for once the Senbatsu bikinis are pretty. Previous years's styling was simply tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. ET920

ET920 Member

Wat, for bikini pics the simpler the better :awesome:

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

At least they dont look like strippers now unlike the past years

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Just a pity then that overall it's probably the least attractive SSK senbatsu ever.

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I feel like Ogiyuka is too thin to be a gravure queen. She'd definitely need to have more going "up top" be popular in that genre. Not to say she doesn't look good! Just not what you'd typically call a "gravure body"

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Agree in part -- besides, I'm not nearly as invested or experienced with gravure as some of you, so I don't mind hearing differing opinions.

With Western "gravure" (I suppose just the usual SI softcore cheesecake stuff) I tend to like curvy -- but not cartoonlike Kurvy, if you follow me. Also dunno if Japanese gravure influenced this or what, but I don't really dig huge busts on a swimsuit model (I don't personally see what the big deal is with Kate Upton, for example -- her hips aren't the sexiest I've seen, and her appeal seems to be mostly up top). Quality over quantity...

Ogiyuka has a really nice shape for a Japanese teen, I think. Her bust isn't *not-there*, just not in your face, Nattsun- or Mio-style. And her hips in that white one-piece gravy shot from the front... to me at least, spectacular. Weird how I have a dbl-standard for JDM and Western models, but there you go. Then again I have in the past liked Nonchan's gravure... and she's about as thick as it gets in J48G. :^^;:

Oh btw @Reveen -- did get a glance at Honma Hinata's gravure... and thick does suit her. I get it! :awesome:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017