1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    ^ dude. just stop. chill.

aaanyway, I'm kinda surprised. but I guess we can't get everything good at once, can we~

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No, I called you out for making up stuff and/or being misinformed.

Also, it's Keyakizaka.

3. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I guess since HKT & Keya performed a new song/single management wanna wait for the next music show? Anyway the day will come:p

4. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Frankly, I was a bit afraid they wouldn't perform the new single yet but was hoping to be wrong: I mean, it was the perfect opportunity for all the groups to show their new songs.

And KFC again? Plus 365? They really went for the safest route for popular songs. Are they waiting to be the only idol group to be in a show to have complete spotlight?

Or maybe they were afraid that it wasn't possible to live up against the Sakamichi groups?

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Right, tomorrow is the 48th handshake event. Hope we get to see it there. :cool:

6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i hole they reveal the new song on a special showroom, because there is not enough showroom.

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Miss - take a breath. You're confused. June 1st single is OVER -
    I've been mocking "It" for being a Re-Mix of a Kohaku "Choral" festival thing - which happened that prior Holiday season originally - Right? (the was a Fan Vote ranking ect yes?)- then June (Months later!) we get another version of a "Choral Song" in JUNE??- Why that song? It's like wearing the same dress to Xmas & Summer party's months apart. So please don't play 'stupid' - & stop accusing ME of making stuff up. We ALL know the Song for 48th could be ANY song.
    ** I thinking you're intention 'picking a fight' w/ Tit-for-tat nonsense in the hopes you can report me to a Mod & play victim. YOU are singling ME out because You know I'm not a fan of Danso's so this is a passive aggressive revenge tactic.

Thanks for telling "Us" how to be Fans. I never said I don't like AKB anymore (Hey, WHY Gotta make stuff Up??)- I've always been critical of AKI-P & his Ego. AKB & team 4 (especially) deserves BETTER than his leadership. Hate the Manager - Love the Team right?

I'm VERY excited for NMB & SKE (I'm digging that New Center). HKT is always fun. NGT - Rika & Okappa all the way. Never had probs w/ NGZK46. I found the KYZK performance "ground braking"... so did all these nuggets of hope & praise slip past you? (or Anyone?) It must've. You too busy singling me out.

Who are you to judge anyone?
    I personally think I know who you are & what kind of fan you are ("Ideologically speaking") & who you like to target. You took your shot- What do you got? I've been speculating on the 49th single & comparing it's "possible contents" against the 48th - a Child could figure this out. If you can't understand my opinions, you shouldn't read them & I think you're trying to start a fight in a "personal level" w/ a member. You commented to me 1st.

Many people besides me expressed frustration w/ as you said "AKB dropping the Ball" last evening. Let it go.

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Ahem, both of you please stop this meaningless spat right now. I have read it twice, and I still don't get what you are arguing about.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

IDOLS!!!!! :asdfgh:

But this is it. :^^;::flower:

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I hope we get the first performance before August~

11. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It hurts to see pushed members rregressing like this. I hope she can reclaim herself this year esp with the jobs her agency will provide, so that she can shoot herself in senbatsu next ssk.

I wanna know her sales through the years tho. She said on akbingo that she already experienced getting less people going to her lane in her early years cause she started singing/humming to them instead of giving them a proper handshake experience. :rofl:

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Thing is Kojimako used to sellout quite fast during her super kks days.

I guess she's following the same path as many others. Without management's push, they're forgotten (MeruMio, etc.).

Seeing how girls like Akarin, Nao and Sally were able to rank in senbatsu without much help from management makes me think she might not make it unless sje receives a huge push.

13. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Sad thing is that it's very unlikely for her to recieve a huge push right now, with a scandal that cost her ranks and handshake sales. I'm kinda expecting her to be at the back row or get dropped completely from the 50th senbatsu. maybe she'll receive a mild but consistent push like renacchi but just as you said that ain't gonna be enough.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    nahhhhhhhh

15. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Mako out of senbatsu? Mngmnt LOVES her. She's just gonna become the next Yuria.

16. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Mako isn't doing a whole lot worse than usual imo because she wasn't a strong handshake seller even before her scandal. Minus voting singles because of inflated sales, here's what she sold after the 6th round in the past two and a half years:
    Green Flash: 0/30
    Halloween Night: 22/30
    Kuchibiru ni BMB: 4/30
    Kimi wa Melody: 4/30
    Love Trip: 4/25
    High Tension: 9/25
    Shoot Sign: 11/20
    49th Single: 4/29

• Like Like x 1
  17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I don't think we'll hear it before August tbh. Seems like the 48-groups are kind of overworking this summer so it must be hard to get all Top 16 in one place atm. Hopefully first week of august tho. I would like it a little sooner, but I can understand if we have to wait.

18. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Oh thanks, I thought she was a strong handshake seller. Looking at her past sales yeah she isn't doing badly it's just the usual

19. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    and now she have a new agency.. dare to kick her out from senbatsu, Management?

20. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Having an agency just means more jobs. Unless she is a star in a big company (e.g. Sashi, Yuko, Meada, Yukirin...), it is hard to say about the influence of the agency on her position in AKB. Many members with big agencies as Ohta Pro (Rie), Watanabe Pro (Akicha, Mocchi), Avex (Churi ???), HoriPro (Suuchan, Ranran, Harukyan, Myao ...) were dropped from senbatsu; some are even invisible in 48 world. And Sun Music is not big...