Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yea people said Jurina would look 30 by the time she's 20 [hehe] look at her now. I think she's just beautiful. Yui is aging well too (or is she not aging? haha they have both been around forever) Tofu is my favourite song in this single.

P/s: A bit off topic but does anyone know how the wrestling show is performing comparing to the other 48 shows? (the hostesses , MG series, and maybe Crow's Blood?) Is there any stats or ratings available?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    The Undergirls song reminds me of the Persona games. Lol. But, also a little of the Opening for Cowboy Bebop. Lol. Only it and the Barcode PV are which I remembered. Not so much the others. Although, Upcoming Girls really wanted to make sure they were upcoming with that lighting there. Lol.

3. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Song Ranking by me:
    1. #SukiNanda (Senbatsu)
    An old yet fresh track from AKB. It's the same as last year...as in both are great.
    2. Tsuki no Kamen (Upcoming Girls)
    Idk I just like it. Reminds me of Influencer and SNH's Princess' Cloak (which I like both so much). Better than last year.
    3. Jibuntachi no Koi ni Kagitte (Future Girls)
    Honestly, I forgot what the song sounds like as I type this. But it's just slightly above UG's song. Better than last year.
    4. Darashinai Aishikata (Undergirls)
    A bit meh for me. It is indeed has Keyaki's Eccentric vibe (especially the talking part) which needs some time to sinks in so I guess this song, too. Sorry, AkiP and composer-san, Legendary Fish was better.
    5. Give Up wa Shinai (Tofu song)
    Nice to hear, but sounds like a ripoff of Shoot Sign.
    6. Tomadotte Tameratte (Next Girls)
    The song sounds boring. Last year still better (Although I got bored after some time)
    MV Ranking by me:
    1. #SukiNanda (Senbatsu)
    It's cute. And the fact that some senbatsu staple are in made the song has chemistry.
    2. Jibuntachi no Koi ni Kagitte (Future Girls)
    It's just simply beautiful, and the choreo just complemented the mv perfectly. Better than last year.
    3. Darashinai Aishikatta (Undergirls)
    A combination between UZA (the dark atmosphere) and Dakishimechaikenai (camera movement part). I also like it for its storyline. Better than last year which is dancing shot, mostly.
    4. Tsuki no Kamen (Upcoming Girls)
    Go Undergirls way if you want to make a dark-ish mv. Or they can do an mv like I-forget-the-title-but-it-was-in-mae-shika-mukanee-centered-by-mariyagi. Lol. Like someone said, the mv and choreo is a waste of such great song. It's like counterpart of last year's UCG bright and cheerful mv. Its....dull.
    5. Tomadotte Tameratte (Next Girls)
    Will you scan the girls for more than five minutes? This may change as I watch the full mv but for now it's as boring as the song. Last year was better. (WHO TF CAN RESIST FUUCHAN'S SMILE AT THE START?>,<)
    6. Give Up wa Shinai
    Do I have to say more? I've had enough of Shoot Sign.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I had really high expectations because I thought it was go from a ballad beginning to something really upbeat but nope. I was wrong. Everything went downhill from there. The screentime was horrible and the rest of the song is flatter than a piece of wood. You can barely see the lower ranked members. It's basically Rika and Onishi featuring some random girls. The pastel colors are cute but nothing special.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I found the SR song cute, but I agree that I saw more of Rika than anybody else.

Here's hoping the rest of the song shows the other girls.
    What's the point of having them there if they barely appear? This ain't BwT!

7. OraishO

OraishO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    oraisho
    After all the only appealing song to me is just the senbatsu's and UG's songs
    i see some people commented they don't really like UG's mv but i like it tbh..
    actually i'm kinda addicted to suki nanda and the ug's song.

a pretty good single overall.

8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Very good! Not only two of my favorite girls are in but also liked the theme and the song better than any other B-side, what makes me agree with @Aka that it's somehow unfair to be in the election single (although the SR event was tied to SSK) when they got a song with other rules. Anyway, all those stars thrown were not in vain.

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Dang I had such high expectations for the B-Sides but.... I only like the Undergirls song so far.
    Uuka's Song is so meh...but she looks so sweet.
    The Wrestling song is nice too. But dang only SukiNanda is a sweet song.
    Sukinanda > Darashinai > TPW = rest of the songs

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    SR song currently my favorite in this single.

Can 16th gen step up the game?

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    SR song is good..

My song ranks based on what has been revealed.
    #SukiNanda > UG > UCG > SR >>> Tofu = NG = FG

MV ranks,
    UG > NG > FG = #SukiNanda > Tofu > UCG > Showroom

I realized, evethough the A-side is a bit pale on the first few listen, the song has grown to me, it turned out to be the sweetest AKB song for me since Kimi wa Melody.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  12. trxsh

trxsh Member

These bsides have really nice PVs!! Attractive costumes, visually appealing concepts, decent production values. It's a contrast to the last singles bsides imo, so good on them for delivering on the videos that people worked really hard to get their oshi into. seeing as how we're coming from a recent history of struggle ssk bside videos with plastic lawnchairs in the pool and generic party concepts and all.

13. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Haven't listened to Tofu or SR yet so here goes...

Senbatsu - For some reason this song reminds me of KnBmB with all the bright colors combined of a lot of outdoor scenes + uniforms. Also Like the scenes between Sasshi + Mayuyu. Song's only ok. Still salty there's no Team K to represent though :(
    Under Girls - Love the song, the fast pace, and especially that opening scene. I bet mmgt didn't expect Miion to end up in this song so for some reason it seems out of place. I could've sworn she sounds very different here compared to Accident Chu.
    Next Girls - Kind of forgettable. Barcode concept seems interesting but it seems that not much is done with it (hopefully in full PV)
    Future Girls - This one I looked forward to most bc of Natsumikan (especially with her in the front)!! Like the costumes + choreography. Appealing concept too. Song is intriguing and I can't wait to hear the full.
    Upcoming Girls - This one I looked forward to least bc no NMB48. Also just as forgettable but like the melody and costumes. Hoping we get to see scenes of the rest of the members in the full PV.

Song: Future Girls > Under Girls > Senbatsu > Next Girls > Upcoming Girls

Senbatsu: 2013 > 2011 > 2010 > 2015 > 2009 > 2012 > 2016 > 2017 >>>>>> 2014
    Undergirls: 2012 > 2017 > 2010 > 2013 > 2016 > 2009 > 2015 > 2011 >>>>> 2014
    Next Girls: 2013 >>>>> 2015 > 2016 > 2017 > 2014 >>>>> 2012
    Future Girls: 2012 > 2017 > 2013 > 2016 > 2014 = 2015
    Upcoming Girls: 2014 = 2016 > 2017 > 2015

Overall: 2013 > 2010 > 2011 > 2012 > 2015 > 2017 > 2009 > 2016 > 2014

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lol, agree with you about this. The 2012 Next Girls song is blasphemy

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Do you mean the one Wasamin-center and her highness Sakura-sama first sousenkyo unit? If yes, I completely agree. An insult to Wasamin and I don't event want to mention the title lol
    Edit: Why a truly talented Wasamin get two meh song to center? just...why. at least 2014 is still listenable.

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's my fav next girls song tho lolol. Love that shit. Play it all the time. Shame on all of you lol~

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That's a good thing to hear bro, really. I also have that one song I like but others not, but that one I mentioned earlier is just out of my radar, lol.

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    lolol~ I understand. I shall accept it~ Past 3 years tho (including this year) NG has just been meh. Last year's was pretty bad tho lol

19. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I'm odd I guess, cause I like all the songs exep UG! Guess I just like cute "generic" idol songs! Or, I like dark songs, fierce songs, dance songs but not those "jazzy" songs.

20. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Don't mind me. Just updating my ranking now that Showroom's been revealed.

Song Ranking
    Tofu Pro > Upcoming Girls > Senbatsu > Showroom > Undergirls > Next Girls > Future Girls

PV Ranking
    Senbatsu > Next Girls > Showroom > Undergirls > Tofu Pro > Future Girls = Upcoming Girls

The song shouts idol, and the dance was too cute. I really liked the PV too, even if it was slightly tacky :lol:.