Single AKB48 4th [BINGO!] 07/07/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kyobu, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    AKB48 4th Single
    BINGO!
    Release 2007/07/18

[​IMG]

Tracklist

Senbatsu members

Team A: Itano Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami, Nakanishi Rina, Maeda Atsuko, Minegishi Minami
    Team K: Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Oku Manami, Ono Erena, Kasai Tomomi, Masuda Yuka, Miyazawa Sae
    Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Hirajima Natsumi, Watanabe Mayu

2. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I'll admit, I'm dissapointed that this is going to be the new single, because all their previous ones were really good ones like 'Seifuku', then we get....this.

The song has grown on me somewhat after more listens, but there's still that dissapointed feeling I have, because frankly I'm not that really into the song. I just hope the video will make up for it, that's all I can say :confused: Because most of the time, if I don't like the song but like the video, I won't mind the song as much anymore and will probably even love it in time, haha.

3. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I just listened to it for the first time a few minutes ago(although with the volume very low since I'm at work and there's an ITV class going on right next to me), and I think I really like this one. Seifuku and Keibetsu were really good, too, but I really like the upbeat, energetic songs a little more. Girls jumping off of their high school... not so upbeat. ;)

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Must admit. It still haven't "grown" on me :confused:
    Like when I heard the preview for Seifuku ga jama wo suru, or keibetsu shiteita aijou. Those two songs made me addicted, and now I've been listening to Bingo a lot of times.. and still nothing.. :confused:

But I'm looking foreward to a pv. Maybe it will help me liking the song.
    Also looking foreward to seeing which girls the chose for this song..

5. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

I like it a lot! I'm going to have this on repeat for a while :D

6. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I think I like this song more ones I see the PV.. it hasn't grown on me yet xD

7. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It's nice.
    Some parts are good, some parts are just boring/generic.

PV will hopefully make it for me!

8. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I really don't like this song. It's so generic and boring and even as I type, despite having listened to it a fair bit, I still can't remember what it actually sounds like.

It really needs a fantastic PV to save it.

9. alienpyon

alienpyon Kenkyuusei

I have decided not to listen to the previews till I receive my copy, but from what I am reading here, it's not going ot be impressive :(

Well, the first time I listened to "Seifuku" I didn't like it because it seemed worse that "Aitakatta". When I first listened to "Keibetsu" I didn't like it because it wasn't as good as "Seifoku"!

Now I adore all of them !

10. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Seifuku and Keibetsu are, to me, two of the greatest songs out right now. For the music, the lyrics, and afterwards even the PVs. But BINGO just has nothing special or unique about it at all. From the current stages they really could have picked a better, less forgettable song.

But, we'll see how the PV goes I guess. It could save it at least somewhat for me.

11. wakaba_doll

wakaba_doll Kenkyuusei

BINGO! reminds me a lot of Aitakatta ~ Not that it sounds the same or anything, but just the type of song it is, really genki and like Tara said, 'typical.' But like Aitakatta, I can really see this one growing on me, especially if it has a kick-ass PV <3

12. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Aitakatta bored me to tears, but I still think it's slightly better than this song. I really need the PV though, that always changes my mind.

13. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^
    I liked Aitakatta.. since it was very catchy and upbeat :p
    But I don't find BINGO at least one beat cathcy.. since I'm never able to remember anything from the song, no matter how many times I listen to it

but as most of you said.. I'll wait for the PV and I'll probably change my mind... :roll:

14. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Same. I actually still can't remember what it sounds like, haha. I should go listen again, just to remind myself.

15. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

I heard this along with the rest of the Team A 4th Stage back then when it just started out for a bit. There was a fan recording of the entire show leaked on the intarweb. I really didn't like this song then, and I never bothered taking a second listen to it.

Even when I uploaded the song a few times (once when someone requested for A4 previews back in the old forums, and when the news of the single was released), I've only bothered to listen to it that many times more, and I still don't like it.

Aitakatta was the song that really made me notice AKB while Skirt failed at it (though it's probably the crappy PV that really annoyed me), though it grew old really quickly. Seifuku was amazing when I first heard it (PV was awesome though I did feel a little uneasy when I first saw it [probably something to do with the old guy]. It grew on me quickly though, and I still don't understand why Ono was put into the single/PV), and Keibetsu was okay and the music sounded a little similar (PV was friggin' cool).

16. wakaba_doll

wakaba_doll Kenkyuusei

We can always hope for a cool c/w track :)

17. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^would more say.. that we can hope for an amazing PV, to boost the song... :roll:

18. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

same same! xD
    it's not i don't like aitakatta but i don't prefer that song so much.
    but i like BINGO! more than aitakatta.

no full tracklist yet?

19. Aiko

Aiko Kenkyuusei

I read on the Japanese wiki that the b-side will be Only Today. Sorry if that's old news, haven't seen it mentioned yet. XD

20. Sanae

Sanae Kenkyuusei

^ You are correct.

Here's a preview of Only today. Please be noted that it does not feature the whole song.

http://download.yousendit.com/9DA7EC7C61CF58A6

Frankly speaking, the vocal is not good. But the melody is great, who cares? ^ ^