1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    bad sembatsu.... too random, do not combine, too different types ...
    Rinrin :inlove: Yumiko :blush: Kyaaa! High positions for them onegai :^O^:

2. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I'm really just sad that Tomu, Sayaya, and Komi who are REAL AKB members are not included. This quite hurts a bit

3. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Not that happy as well about Hana making it in again.
    Nice to see Berin and Yumirin in even though they're token selections for T8 (other than Yuiyui) and STU.

4. enekonya

enekonya Kenkyuusei

Where are Seichan, Kuranoo Narumi, Satoppi, Orin, Hiwatan, Megu... :(
    Also, they finally dropped Oya and Lemon from senbatsu, and all the nico nico unit (most probable unit that could win the janken if management have to favour someone) made it except Satoppi.

Enviado desde mi MotoG3 mediante Tapatalk

5. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hate this senbatsu. I wanted Mayu's grad single to be mainly AKB members, but nooo we cant skip Hana or the world might collapse

6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Sad that Komi isn't in this senbatsu(although it was just hope that she could make it in but I sorta knew she wouldn't). My biggest issue is Hana being in this senbatsu and Sayaya isn't in this, but I can enjoy it(sad over not more AKB members) since Mayu is center

7. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wow. I really would have preferred them to have more AKB girls and minimum sister groups. Ugh. :gavel:

8. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I didn't even assume that the senbatsu would be good. A pessimist will not be disappointed :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Too many sister groups members, not against SG members being in senbatsu but the numbers is just too much. Three per group should be the limit for big senbatsu, though STU having one for now is enough. Maybe 4 for HKT is tolerable since Sashi is there and all.

And while I'm not surprised they didn't include Tomu, still not liking it. If only they pushed her as much as Kato Rena or Kizaki Yuria, we might have another pure-AKB contender in kami-7 or higher already.

And why didn't they just opt to have it at 32-nin? That's easily four more spots for AKB members.

At this point, I'm just hoping for a good, at the least as the same level as Kibouteki Refrain, song for Mayu.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  10. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Tomu and Komiharu out of senbatsu?! Just disappointed. And what the hell that Hana being senbatsu again? Please remove her from AKB senbatsu, we don't need so much member from another sister group, management should include more AKB members, especially because this is Mayuyu's graduation single. Just stop pushing Hana!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Dear AKS, Quit trying to make Hana happen, When are you going to learn this? The fact that she's is this senbatsu is a joke. Don't get why Ayaka is in this senbatsu as well (Since Akarin has pass her in NMB48 members who should have senbatsu spot). Should have added Tomu, Seichan (The girl who I feel really got screwed tbh), or Sayaya.

12. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Why 28 though? Surely you can add 4 more member to make it 32, or subtract 3 to make it an even 25.

13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I knew it... Komi would not be in this Senbatsu... :(
    Don't know why the included Ayaka and Hana... Other girls would be a better choice, would love to see more AKB girls in this single.
    Feels like a promotion single rather a graduation single of a big AKB name :(

14. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    AKB is always AKB. Such a lame selection :gavel: Why Hana? Where is Nao, Souda, Hinatan, Satopii?
    Glad for Mayu's center though.

15. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Lmao I didn't realize this until a Japanese fan pointed it out, but none of the selected NGT48 members are actually from Niigata

16. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Seriously, the Hana push is just... :fp:

No Nao makes me sad. She deserves a spot in senbatsu more than most of the selected members.

17. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Even kubo satone is gone, and I thought she's one of the very few young akb members they were trying to push...

18. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    yes I was expecting at least hinatan to make it or maybe okappa (but lower chance compared to hina) but wth stop pushing HKT alr!! NGT need more reps and SKE too!!!

At least they are trying to push the younger Niko Niko aces... Maybe the next single they will be out again sigh piesss

19. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm not surprised they kicked Tomu out. Although she doesn't need to be included in back row senbatsu. She's popular now.

Also, there's no point to new gens in this big senbatsu. They certainly will be in the back row. No body will bother to notice them except their hardcore fans.

20. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

YES exactly my thought as well