1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Well. Look at the crap so-called Kojiharu's graduation single. Maybe they will destroy Mayu's single in a similar way :gavel:
    I do not understand how they treat HKT. On one hand, they push HKT in AKB single with the most number of sister-group girls. On another hand, they give them bad singles, no theater, no TV show & no original stage... And they are still pushing Hana after ages.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Out of all the niconico girls satopii is out of this. I am sad as well. Did management forget about her?

Management: Woops

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Management think that AKB young member push is Yuiyui, so Yuiyui from AKB, Obata from SKE, Ayaka from NMB, and Hana from HKT.
    Personally I think Hanachan is a bit too old to be included in that group unless they are thinking that Mikurin is the young member push and Hanachan is in it because she is Hanachan.

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    [​IMG]

Just sitting here reading all the "why is Hana in AKB Senbatsu again?" posts

• Like Like x 2
  5. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

can we just get an AKB single that has AKB members? or is that too much to ask for

this just looks like a push fest single

6. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    It is. Management won't do that because it will make using sister group members in the HS feel very awkward. And they won't get the money.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Can we have people like you GET OVER the fact that sister groups are in AKB48 Singles? Or is that too much to ask for? (Every freaking single).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i don't like this
    Komiharu,Sayaya,Satopii and Hinatan out but Hana and Ayaka are still in
    also still no Seichan and Naru

Nako or Aki would've been better choices than Hana(as much as I like her,i'm not a fan of her big push)

9. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

okay....

I guess you're full of a forest fire today lol
    but i guess only robot forum members posters can have an opinion on who is in senbatsu

*noted for the future*

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Want to share a seat?

11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think most people here did not comment against the inclusion of SG members but more on the number of reps from SG specially with HKT. Then there's the thought that some of those excess slots could have been given to AKB members (or increase the slots to 32).

As long as there are relatively more popular AKB members who are shafted in favor of overpushed SG members, there would be people who'll complain.

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I knew Yumiko, Miku, Obata and Rin will be in!:^O^:
    Hana's push is terrible tbh..worst than Yuria's:fp: Aki ranked higher than her why they still pushing her?? I really hope she won't rank next SSK so they will get over her
    No Nao :(

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i was kinda hoping they would just airdrop some 16th gen somewhere

14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm sad for Tomu and Sayaya. 28-nin is.. it's just so random, they couldn't make it to 32? And there are too many SG girls! I hope they at least have the decency of giving Mayuyu a good send-off song >~<

Of course I'm happy for my oshi but the lame parts supercede everything else... please make this single good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol I like that.

It's just hearing that over and over again, It's just gotten to the point of being annoying.

Of course I will agree that there are some sister group members that shouldn't in this Senbatsu (you know who if you saw my earlier post) and be replaced by AKB girls.

I don't know. I think there are some people here wanting that stupid AKB48 Only single.

I would as well, but I guess they don't have that girl who is the Ace of the Generation (aka a girl who enter Senbatsu for AKB48).

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Tomu sat out SSK to focus much of a work season on her studies... that had to factor into mgmt's decision not to include her.

That being as it may... doesn't explain Sayanee's inclusion... but were they actually gonna exclude her? Nope...

I'm not a Miichan fan, so suffice to say I wasn't crazy about her taking an AKB spot.

HKT's greatest number of 'in's could be well, because of Sasshi's SSK support and status? Could explain another selection...

... quite disappointed at Hanachan's. And I even like Hanachan; just not for this situation...

Miku's 'in', I'm on board with... Nako's 'out', not so much.

Hinatan's omission was a bit grating in lieu of Rika IMO... which may be in the minority.

16-ki is simply still baking in the Member-maker oven still. :^^;: As @ForrestFuller said, they don't really have an Ace, nor are they media-ready yet.

RE: Sasshi's influence... could it have enabled Yumirin's inclusion? Not implausible... after all, it was only one slot... and as much as I like Hinapyo, Yumirin has the max media and facial recognition of anyone in STU besides Naachan, and she's already in as AKB.

17. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Maybe mgmt put Hanachan and Yunana because both of them are the center of their group's single, the same reason as why they put Yumirin and Ogiyuka.

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Most likely. Promotion single lol.

19. nyanyankamen

nyanyankamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    how long is it going to take them to notice tomu's potential? i understand not including her for not participating in ssk, but including haruppi and choosing to ignore tomu is just plain rude.

also, hana, i'm laughing. nako would've been a better option, she's younger yet has more popularity despite never being pushed or even included in an akb a-side.
    hana's push is probably gonna go waste, she hasn't gotten anywhere despite the crazy push she's been receiving since last year.

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Good point, if that's been the orthodox from past AKB singles. Though Hanachan's exposure for the year is almost to the point of fatigue -- could've dropped an HKT slot and added one elsewhere... SKE's Nao, for example.