1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Heeeeeh? She has been Orthodox from the start?

===========

Also don't forget we just only have a tiny portion of a clip so too early to even compare.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Of course the performances are going to be different, keyaki has 20 backdancers, all wearing their military-style uniform, all performing with the same intensity. Sakura basically just had her, in a white dress. They're both good, but you can't even begin to judge based on 10-seconds clip.

What? :huh: She's always been a very orthodox idol

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I guess some posts have been cleaned since I'm not seeing the hate posts against Sakura but I'm seeing all the replies to it. LOL

Anyway back to the single! I'm glad there is a Team 8 song in the b-side OMG! Yes! But if the rumor is true then not all of Team 8 is in it ._. well, all my 3 favs (Yamada, Rinrin, Naruchan) are in it, but I'm confused why Kurenyan (Chou Kurena) isn't there, I think she belong to Team 8 senbatsu. I like her ._.

Just watched the JIJIPRESS video and 11 Gatsu no Anklet's dance looks nice, it really reminds me of Labrador Retriever, the song, the dance... this is so "Mayuyu". and as someone who liked Labrador, this is very nice for me! Even though it's not the type of songs that become a hit, but it doesn't matter.

Side-note: that whole thing with the girl who ranked 81 LOL. so over-dramatic, this management's plan to make the fans vote more for her next year, I guess. this is all so obvious. not that I mind, but it really makes me think again that I'm so over the elections and all those things now :S Oh well.

another side-note: the UG song that is alike to Keyaki's Eccentric is actually nice and has a nice choreo. I think it's the first time that I like a Miion center song or that I think that she looks good as center and that she stands out in a good way, in this song.

and last side-note: Mayuyu sounds beautiful in her solo performance ;_; <3

4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the keya perf at VMAJ was superior but their regular performances were comparable to sakura's, granted we didn't see the whole perf and saw mostly just sakura and little of the rest of hkt but isakura's does look ok and nicely done.

I personally don't buy the "if x had time then they (or anyone) can do just as well" --- works in theory but until you see an "as well perf" then it's just good theory/excuse. It could very well be true but it's probably better if it actually happens first so let's just give credit to the ones that actually do it well/better even if they "had more time" to do it well.

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    FYI

DLnmBAmVAAA19Id.jpg
    ^Someone needs to translate this

Also from 755.
    https://39-sakuchan.tumblr.com/post/166247728188/miyawaki-sakura-google-october-8-2017-good

I mean the whole performance wasn't meant for people to compare "who did it better". That wasn't the point.

But rather a statement performance saying HKT can also do this performance with practice. She also said that she couldn't do this song if it was just by herself, it is because the HKT members was on the stage with her that gave her courage to make this happen.

Heck Sakuchan even implied their performance may not be the best and probably made some mistakes, but what matters is the will and hard work they all put it into this together to prove anything is possible. It's the growth and experience they can take from it.

Therefore she still decided to do this performance with the resolution knowing some people would be using a criticizing viewpoint to watch this and give very harsh and mean comments about it.

With fully realizing this reality, she yelled out "Boku wa Iyada" from the bottom of her heart to those people, refusing to give in to their words and gave her best at performing this song on stage despite what they think.

People can very well not like their performance it's fine, but never fail to recognize their determination to perform at their best for this song.

Mikurin and Sakuchan's proof of how hard and how much they put into this dance. Sometimes we just need to learn how to appreciate things in front of our eyes.
    DLmzXXtVYAEBxCm.jpg

DLnb-VwUMAALEXV.jpg

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  6. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    NGT48 got some flak from 46 fans when they performed Silent Majority esp. Moeka.

7. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Wouldn’t discussion about Sakura’s performance be more relevant in the thread about where that performance took place?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bunny

Bunny Kenkyuusei

I think it's a solo song like Nyan Nyan.

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I am not like going against Sakura or anything but when you perform a song that is not yours, it's bound to get compared. It happens with everything. Not only songs. Everyone that can see their injuries have a different point of view but to the public and those who do not see those bruises, they will still compare. It's an inevitable thing.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Exactly, Don't know why people are talking about it in here.

11. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Honestly, i’m kinding of hoping that it’s a group song, seeing how messed up the Senbatsu is.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'd rather have them bringing back the Ori Team B or as many 3rd gen they can.
    If not, a duo with Yukirin (or trio with Sasshi) and call it a day.

13. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ori Team B will be probably for Yukirin's grad song.
    Somehow I see Mayu's grad song being either Yume no Kawa senbatsu or a solo song.
    OR this lineup, which I wouldn't mind that much, but wont satisfy me - Mayu, Yuki, Yuihan, Sashi, Jurina, Sayanee, Sakura, Kitarie.

14. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    sorry to break your heart but 99% Mayu grad song is full of all star..the more popular she is, more super star included

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I imagine Mayu has enough say to warrant her own grad song. Paruru, Yuko, and, Atusko, all had their friends/close group members in their songs which I would assume they asked for. Kojiharu probably requested a solo lol. It would be weird if Mayu's grad song had like Mion in it (unless they're super close friends and I'm unaware of it lol).

I think a solo would be perfectly fine. She had that duet with Yukirin in Shoot Sign right? I didn't care for it, but I mean they do have an official song together already. Ori-Team B (or whoever agrees/can come) would be good too tbh

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

@Arbios mentioned about he wanted Komi to be in the new unit because otherwise she wouldn't be in this single which triggered me to inspect the rumored lineup for those coupling songs.
    From my quick observation, AKB has 40 members participating in this single, but that number includes T8. Team 8 have 20 members. So basically only 20 members are participating in this single. Percentage wise, it doesn't look good. So far, some popular names like Tomu, Komiharu, Sayaya, Megu, Yuiri might not be in this single unless they managed to get into the new unit or the vocal senbatsu. Every 18+ AKB members that aren't in the A-side (except for Fujita Nana) only have a really slim chance to be in this single.
    Yuiyui is in 3 songs tho (main, T8, U17).
    Anyway, unlike the previous under 'something", this time the U17 senbatsu is a 48G senbatsu (if the rumor is correct of course). Hopefully the next single will be better for AKB members.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Where's the HS result updaters :p

5th round results

I'm not gunna even attempt the translation cuz I'm bound to mis-spell or leave some members out by accident lol

http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-25464.html

Hinachan sells out a slot yay and Yumirin is unstoppable

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  18. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Mayu's graduation song should include original team B, W7, Kobayashi Marina, Ikoma, and Nako-Miku lol

19. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    About Fukyouwaon, it is really bound to comparison. They may say they invested their time and effort and that is to be appreciated but very rarely a cover won't be compared to the original. And a reminder that Keyaki already did Suki Suki Skip, lots of negative criticism to the few seconds of it that were released, but they also invested their time, sweat and tears.
    I don't usually watch or comment many covers as I'm bound to compare too much and get disappointed, but I sure appreciate them being done if the act was made with respect and confidence.

20. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    lmao a newly set up with no theater yet group member selling out 13 slots only a year after her debut. The power of legs indeed.

Mizuki completely demolished her other KKS peers like that omg. Seeing Ayamin selling out, even though just one slot, is nice to see too.