1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    This single will be 5 types + theater edition
    So we will get... minimum 6 songs + a-side (with PV) and one song without PV.
    I hope some AKB48 MEMBERS who didn't get a senbatsu spot can have their opportunities in these b-sides.

2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I hope we'll get back to 16 members in the 51st single. I tired of those crowed stages and big Senbatsu. I get it that mg wants to push so many members but the last mg chosen Senbatsu was Takaminas grad single.

3. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Those singles are over. If you meant the next singles, I can hear HKT fans crying :whistle:

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I have to agree even though I do like Hana a lot and I had a very nice meeting with her at the 2-shot I attended back in March. However if it'd been up to me I'd have chosen for this senbatsu an HKT member who had ranked higher in SSK, e.g. Rikopi, Nao or Madoka.

I hope so much that Mayuyu will get a very good song and MV for both the 50th single and her grad B-side. Hopefully the latter will be reasonably upbeat and a happy celebration of her career in AKB.

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Not including Hinatan and keeping Rika is crazy. Similar HS but Hinatan beat her with SSK rank and she is younger.
    Guess you can't beat that Showroom money...
    Hana would be fine if they kept Satone in, but with her out that makes no sense to me.

Yay for Berin, sad for Naru. Guess she has to rank in senbatsu to get her deserved spot.
    Also yay for Miku, sad for Nako. Haruppi should have sat out, girl is missing HS left and right.

Mayus final single. Feels weird, thinking about an AKB without her.

6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    but why mayo center tho? why not hana?

7. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Because it's Mayu's grad single and I ain't mad because she hasn't been centering a lot, so it's okay. Tomu's absence is also a no-brainer she was never chosen for media senbatsu, outside of the election singles she was only given background duty in mass senbatsu without any proper part in the MV so I mean, who's surprised lol.

Can Miichan just go away though.

8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Why tho? Lol. I also want to know.

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

No Nao and Naru :rolleyes::rolleyes: They really did dirty with those two by including Aayan, Hana, Rika, and arguably Akarin and Yunana.

Okay. I understand that Aayan is the new ace of NMB whatever but Sayanee haven't even left and Mirurun doesn't even seem like she's planning to leave. Even so, Yuuri?? Aayan is getting her 3rd AKB A-side yet she's only been in 1 in NMB. What's her group again?

Yunana. I guess she's okay. But still. What exactly does management see in her? She ranking in the first year she's pushed compared to Rara and Uha?? She's young and cute?? Management should keep her in AKB Senbatsu IF she ranks up next year and a huge leap.

Hana. Oh my gosh. This girl. I'm never had anything against Hana but I just don't see potential in her. For someone that've centered 2 songs and 1 solo out of the 3 B-sides she has participated in and even centering 1 out of the 3 A-sides, I expect more than an 80. Get out of here :hmm:

Rika. Rika. Rika. If only her fans can turn all those SR gifts into actual votes. There's Hinatan.

Now, the arguably Akarin. So, management threw in an Akarin just because she had huge jump to Senbatsu? Just because her YT is doing well? We'll see next year :whistle:

Nao. I thought I was finally seeing light to Nao's future in AKB since she is front line for SKE but nope. They would rather have their mango center than her.

Naru. I'm surprised management decided to exclude her. She has been rising every year and is the highest ranked Team 8 member yet they persist of pushing Yuiyui. No words for Rinrin.

All negativity aside, the only one that probably made it in without heavy management push is Mikurin. For some reason, Nako was always higher priority than Mikurin so I'm surprised they excluded Nako and included Miku.

I want a 16 member Senbatsu next. Realistically, Yuihan, Annin, Miion, Yukirin, Renacchi, Naachan, Yuiyui, Jurina, Dasu, Sayanee, Mirurun, Sasshi, Sakura, Kitarie, Ogiyuka, Yumirin.

10. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Including Miichan is just sad. While I appriciate the fact that she's the last 1st generation member left, she just doesn't give the results. Her rank dropped this year, her HS sales are sad.
    This whole senbatsu seems like it was decided before the SSK, honestly.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If Ayaka, Hana and Miku were out, I feel people wouldn't be so irked about the choices, and it would keep the SG at 3 per group (except for STU).

28 is such a random number.
    It wouldn't hurt them in the least to add 4 more girls.
    Tomu, Sayaya, Narumi, Satopii, Seichan, Megu... any of them could have used another senbatsu, but nah... let's keep up the random numbers.

I'm not too sad about Hinatan and Sally not being included cause they're sort of new, but to skip Nao feels like a punch in the neck. I really hope she gets the SKE center in the next single.

I'm surprised they announced this so early.
    I was expecting them to announce it during the SSK concert.
    I wonder if we might get the first performance there then? Way to steal Sasshi's thunder introducing Mayuyu's center lol

1. A-side
    2. Mayu's grad song
    3. (Hopefully one new song in each type)

So we could be getting 8 songs.
    The theatre edition is probably going to the 16th gen.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but AKB has 5 teams...:cute:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  12. nyanyankamen

nyanyankamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't dislike the girl either, it's just that it's very unfair that's she's getting this amount of support from management when there are more deserving members than her. Sad thing that she might not become the ace that the management wants her to be. They should start pushing other next gen members with more potential, instead. Like Aki or Amane if I had to name a few.

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    No Team BII representative for 9 SINGLES straight. I thought Yuuri's gonna get in.

And please take inspiration from GEM!

I would also like for this single to have B-side with "Watanabe-chanzu" senbatsu where Mayuyu calls for other popular idols whose last name is "Watanabe". Too bad Kurumin's not gonna make it though.

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Care if I join you two? :^^;:

Looking at Nao's fate directly after SSK, I don't think so :fp:

+ Mayu center
    + Berin got in
    - Mayu's last single

crossing finger for it will have a good song, not a cra* promotion.

15. nyanyankamen

nyanyankamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Akarin is a fixed Senbatsu member right now and she has the right to be included on this a-side, if you want to slander her over the fact that Nao wasn't included, you should slander the other non-senbatsu members that were included instead, not Akarin.

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

16 and 12 are pretty lucky numbers in Japan... but then again, so are 16 & 16. :^^;:

I have a feeling it could be due to the added membership? Keeping it 16 when your roster keeps growing lowers the probability of getting a slot. Though that doesn't explain why certain members get excluded despite good HS and SSK performance <-> included despite bupkis in both... it does give mgmt wiggle room for juggling choices around and still rewarding / denying as conditions allow. Perhaps a compromise between funds and accommodating a bigger 48G...

17. OraishO

OraishO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    oraisho
    I actually wanted it to have more akb's new gen for this single. I'm not hating on sister group, just thinking about how mayu deserves to be surrounded by her own group's member in her last single :^^;:

18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Fixed Senbatsu member? Where? NMB? How does she have every right to be included? If she has every right, everyone above her has every right too but where are they?

Yes, I might be salty that Nao is not in this but I'm not "slandering" Akarin for it.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but the 16 wasn't always there.
    Back in the day, the senbatsu used to be around 20.
    The first three ssk selected 21 girls as senbatsu, and I think it's a good number.
    Ohwell, if they have a nice choreo like Negaigoto, cool.

I just hope we don't get another SO LONG/KNP. Mayu deserves better.

20. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Since the senbatsu is horrible and management keeps forcing Hana down my throat I hope at LEAST we get an awesome A side that is a proper send-off to the original new generation center & ace - Mayu.
    I also hope for Team songs as couplings and heavy Mayu.
    I SWEAR TO GOD IF THE COUPLINGS ARE SISTER GROUP SONGS I WILL SWING.