Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

AKB song-?? center
    Team8 song-Yuiyui center
    SKE song-Yunana center
    NMB song-Aayan center
    HKT song-Hana center
    NGT song-Rika center
    STU song-Yumirin center
    :awesome::awesome:
    ---
    I've just watched another fancam on the Senbatsu announcement and people had mixed feelings about Yumirin. Will all first Senbatsu members had Os, Yumirin had Ehs and Os :/ I can't help but laugh at the person that kept wondering when they'll stop :lol:

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Tomu dropped, I guess thats the consequence of pulling out of SSK half way through.
    Sayaya dropped is surprising also Kubo and Seichan.

I mean its already a big ass senbatsu, it wouldnt hurt a few more AKB members. They should be pushing Kubo.

3. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yumiriiinn yasss (she's probably gonna be in the far back tho). Another SG members whose first single participation is in AKB rather than in their own single. I'm also glad that Ogiyuka evades being Sato Amina/Kami 7 Dasu and Youtube Kween is still there to stay.

My only irk with this senbatsu is just Hana and Yamamoto Jr. inclusion tbh. I love both girls, they are nice performers for their age level, but their popularity are still not there to make it as far as AKB senbatsu. Meanwhile, Nako is still there (probably crying again over the fact that she never sings with her HKT mom in AKB singles) and Yuuri clean sweeping HS in both NMB and AKB (there's also her SSK rise) only to be paid dust.

28 tho? They prolly would end up just sending 16-20 girls to most of music program performances, why not make it 32? Wouldn't it hurt them to include Fukuoka Seina and Sayaya somehow? At least, to cease the ANGER of AKB hako fans. I don't understand their stance toward these girls, it's like they want to push them but not really :gavel:

Oh, Tomu girl
    Unlike Nao (or Churi) who were also medias in Negaigoto no Mochigusare, Tomu getting dropped makes me think that she might want to graduate. College graduation is usually a trigger for members to file for their graduation and getting dropped out of nowhere like adds more to my speculation.

I also won't believe her attempt to make it look like she's not graduating soon. Learned that the hard way from Umeda Ayaka.

Grad single has never been a "let's make it memorable for the center!" parade tbh. There was NO 2nd gen rep (they didn't even bother to drag Sae or include Umeda somehow) in Mae Shika Mukanee senbatsu. Didn't we learn it before?

4. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If Mayu's grad single includes a Hana center song I am seriously leaving this franchise before I have a mental breakdown

5. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I'm thoroughly enjoying what they've been doing with Team 8 for the past few singles - the main push (Yuiyui) with the second slot being shared around (Onishi for SS, OdaEri for NnM, Berin for this). Hopefully next single we'll see Oonao, Hiji or Serika in that slot. Maybe even Nagi again, since she's ranking in SSK.
    As for Nao, I'm a bit salty she didn't make this Senbatsu after her SSK result, but think about it - she's a shoe-in for one/two AKB Senbatsus a year. Other girls don't have such luck. Plus, I'd rather see her at the front of SKE's Senbatsu than settle for a back-row position in AKB's Senbatsu.

My main wish for this single is that it continues the throwback sound that #Sukinanda had. That's the only true way for Mayuyu to go out on top. But I don't think they'd be doing team songs with the state their teams are in (once Yuria and Mayuyu are gone Team B has EIGHT members). A return of mgmt-chosen UG (especially Baragumi and whatever the other two were) and Theatre Girls (with AKB Centers) would be nice.

Meanwhile, imma just create what I think could've been a "nicer" 50th single Senbatsu.
    I tried making this a 21-nin (which should be the standard, with large numbers reserved for the voting single, and 16-nin reserved for SSK) but with so many sister groups, you can't narrow it down to a 21-nin without getting rid of AKB. But tbh a large Senbatsu for a special occasion like this (50th single) seems right. The Media Senbatsu, however, is an 18-nin.

"TBA"
    Senbatsu (36 members) (Watanabe Mayu Center, Media Senbatsu in Bold)
    Team A: Iriyama Anna, Taniguchi Megu, Hiwatashi Yui, Yokoyama Yui
    Team K
    : Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu
    Team B
    : Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Fukuoka Seina, Watanabe Mayu
    Team 4
    : Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Murayama Yuiri
    Team 8: Oguri Yui, Kuranoo Narumi
    AKB48 Kenkyuusei: Kubo Satone, Taguchi Manaka
    • From AKB alone that's a 21-nin. But they can't do an AKB-only Senbatsu anymore bc those SG HS sales rake in the money. I thought about adding Orin to this as the 16th Gen rep, but I think Manaka would suit being their push rn; Orin suits a rise like her sister's, except her being treated right by mgmt. Expect Miichan to be dropped for the 51st unless the member count is above 30 (she really needs to graduate soon).
    Team S: Matsui Jurina
    Team KII
    : Takayanagi Akane, Furuhata Nao
    Team E: Suda Akari
    Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
    Team M
    : Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari
    Team H: Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino
    Team KIV
    : Miyawaki Sakura
    Team NIII
    : Ogino Yuka, Kitahara Rie, Nakai Rika, Homma Hinata
    STU48: Takino Yumiko
    • Jurina, Sayanee, Mirurun, Sasshi, Sakura, Ogiyuka, Kitarie and Yumirin alone would make this a 29-nin (so. many.) but those HS sales. I thought about adding Yuuri to this (they can push Aayan all they want but nobody's buying it yet) but then I added Hiwatan and that pushed her out. Also, fight me for putting Yumirin as Media Senbatsu.

6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like So long! But KnP...please...not again.

7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  8. nyanyankamen

nyanyankamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Tell that to management though, it's not Akarin's fault that Nao, Sarina, Akane and Hinata weren't included.
    She's been trending for being a beauty youtuber for a while and that's why management sees potential in her.
    she ranked the last among SSK Senbatsu, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be included. She deserves her position in this single and so does the rest of the top 16 girls.

she has nothing to do with the fact that some of them weren't chosen for this single. There's not point in blaming her for that. I mean management even left out a Kami-7 member, Suda Akari, last year in High Tension after all.

9. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Mngmt is really something that I cant explain! Annin? HANA MIKU YUNA??? Ok, thats great! Why dont they just pull out miichan yukirin sayanee AS WELL! Big F for all that mngmt's decision!!! I hope Tomu will graduate this year and try her new career outside AKB, rather than to see herself crushed by mngmt ignorance! I honestly think even tho Tomu participated in the sousenkyo this year and just say it she would ended up at 5th place, SHE WILL NOT INCLUDED IN AKB48 50TH SINGLE AS WELL BECAUSE OF ALL THAT GREAT IGNORANCE!!!! Hope they wont crush Orin in the future! I'm done.
    At least, I will see Renacchi Naachan and Sasshi in this single.

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I can understand complaining about Miichan cause everybody is sick of that leech and just waiting for her to graduate, but what's wrong on Annin, Renacchi, Kojimako? They're AKB, new gen members and quite popular to be included... there are more other mombers who shouldn't be in that senbatsu, and of course they are from sister groups.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That should be the 51st single though.
    SG + Sakamichi and all that.

50 is an important milestone and it should be celebrated... by AKB girls.
    That's why I want team songs, even if the teams are soooo depleted.

A: 13
    K: 14 + 1 KKS (Shimada could do with one more song with her team mates...)
    B: 10 + 2 KKS
    4: 16 + 1 KKS
    8: ... 45? Dunno lol

Just give us this, management. :cold:

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

And...how does that give her a right? I'm not blaming nor is pointing fingers at Akarin for the exclusion of 8 and 13-15. I'm asking you WHY she has the right. Does the other 4 girls not? You're talking like she needs to be there. She has to be there. She can do whatever and can be there. It wouldn't hurt to exclude Akarin and make a spot for another AKB member. That will make it 3 members for SKE, NMB, and NGT. Fair enough. Honestly, either Hana or Mikurin could've been dropped too.

13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :gavel:
    young? who? they are Nogizaka sempai (Annin (no ssk, no HS) and Katorena) and 20 years old+ They are OLD for idol. Idol life is end aroud 23. :gavel:

From AKB all girls from (except Yuihan, Yukirin and maaaay beeee Nana) 1-14gens Owacon. They are in the AKB for more than 5 years. All girls. they did not achieve anything. they are no longer interesting to anyone and are not needed, except for the fans.

5 years+ OMG... idols groups don't live so many years, but AKB fans still call them young and new...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It's here!!! Mayuyu's last single T_T My opinions on the senbatsu:

• 28 members is random, still better than 32 members though. Big senbatsu are only fine for pre-election singles, other than this they should keep it low, since no one stands out in big senbatsu. it's a waste D: I would rather see them use 21 members for the first and last single of the year from now on!
    • Mayuyu, Yukirin, Renacchi, Sayanee, Mirurun, Sakura, all my "popular" favs are in, as expected, and Mayuyu as center for her last single, I can't wait <3
    • Okabe Rin and Obata Yuna in senbatsu OMG. RINRIN AND YUNANA. YES!!! Great decisions, management <3 More freshness & cuteness in the senbatsu! These two would be in future AKB senbatsu too if it was up to me ;_; So happy to see them included!
    • Sad about Naruchan and Satopii not being included. Both of them are doing well and have a bright future ;_; They better be in senbatsu for next times.

No comment about the rest, if it's up to me I would remove a lot of these girls (both from AKB and sister groups), but nothing can be perfect. and we'll never have a senbatsu that satisfy everyone LOL I'm just glad I love the center (of course it's Mayuyu!) + most of my favs are in senbatsu. all I need now is a good song and Pv, I really hope they do something great. also looking forward to Mayuyu's grad song *tears* ;_;

15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

here we go again, complaining about senbatsu with Annin, Mako, Renacchi bla bla bla bla...
    never gets old

fixed
    they already have their new song for this single

16. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I cant understand that complaining about miichan though, it almost obvious the grad single for top original member will feature her as a senbatsu member, but for Annin and Kojimako I can understand it! Annin? Why? Why her? Why dont pull her out just like what they did to Tomu? Mako? She didnt have that 1st gen title and drop her rank in sousenkyo (dont get me wrong, it also great to be the remaining 14th gen member as well). But personally, Im okay with Annin and Mako in senbatsu. Its totally fine, I just cant understand why people complain about Miichan. She deserves that position, just like Tomu deserves to be in senbatsu for EVERY F*****G SINGLES! :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't get the complaints about Tomu, didn't she drop out of elections randomly after she registered? I'm pretty sure something is going on. Either she plans graduation even if she doesn't say it, or she is busy with something not related to AKB so she's not focusing on AKB anymore. Her exclusion is not surprising... and well, she was never a management's fav. Much less now that she wasn't in elections since I don't think she is very successful in other aspects like HS etc.

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    And I hope Yuiyiu is not center! I prefer Hayasaka =) or Berin

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The first five pages of an AKB single thread is always fans' objection about the senbatsu [hehe]

20. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    You really dont understand why? It was because that FRE*KING High Tension senbatsu announcement!!

She got push by all the fans to try it out again this year, but maybe she just thought like myself, even tho Tomu participated in the sousenkyo this year and just say it she would ended up at 5th place, SHE WILL NOT INCLUDED IN AKB48 50TH SINGLE AS WELL BECAUSE OF ALL THAT GREAT IGNORANCE! So thats why she preferred to opt out from sousenkyo and hope all that money that would use to vote for her, being use to something more important for her fans.

And that ignorance is still flowing up and up and up right now! Damn it!