1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the sakamichiAKB song is the most interesting thing here. I wish they don't go full-on newer-new-gen girls and girls that many people don't know (except those that follow all groups).
    Instead, I hope they make it a sort of all-stars composed of the most powerful members:

For Nogi: Maiyan, Nanase, Asuka, Miona, Ikuta and Blackheart (or the leader but I prefer blackheart)
    48G: Sasshi, Sayanee, Yuki, Juri/Saku, and either Yuihan or Ogiyuka
    Keya: Tecchi (if available but prefer to just let her rest), Neru, Sugai and then I don't know who's next but I'm guessing Zuumi and the Watanabes? Or Suzumoto the great dancer.

Center is either Nanase or Nanase/Maiyan combo. Sasshi might be more popular but not as a performer and Tecchi's gotta take a back seat to Maiyan and Nanase imo.
    If they have to go new gen then Asuka center please and include most popular new gen -- not weak/promoted new gen although I wouldn't mind seeing hana since she's a great dancer and performer.
    And they can just pay tribute to Ikoma in nogi, not here.

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui

You're forgetting obvious reason WHY "guys find it sexy"(at times) & why others they don't- It's the "Visual" - I originally was going to post my thoughts in a "spoiler" tag - but I decided to DM you my thoughts...Share them if you want.

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh please....just let akb girls center. It could be Naachan, Yuihan, Yukirin, or even Yuiyui. For me, if the chosen member is top members, I hope the center is Yuihan, flanked by Captain Sakurai and Sugai.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

D3 is understandable, but NGT's 2nd...
    I suppose they'll make a single lane for all of them or something, cause I doubt they'll be announced before the HS themselves.

6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    How on earth people would buy HS tix of someone they don't familiar with? That's kinda ridiculous..

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    To get familiar with the girl. Not so ridiculous. Also, not the first time they have done something like this.

There is a whole segment of the fandom that ONLY follow the newest girls.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Remember when HKT was the one most benefited from this? Actually they still. Ask Aki. However, ask Mio and Meru though on what will happen when they're no longer the new stuff.

High chance NGT will experience the same.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Have the auditions for NGT 2 even started yet???

10. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I was checking the single's slots distribution and noticed that the only people who have max slots (29) are NGT48's Rika and Mahohon.

This kind of makes me wonder if Mahohon will be part of SakamichiAKB. Mahohon is such a beauty, she would be perfect if this unit is more Nogi than Keyaki.

Also now I'm starting to think NGT48's center might be Rika.

Yes. It started a few days ago.

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Cool, thanks. Happened faster than I expected, but good to hear, I'm looking forward to it

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Oh, that's new to me.. I usually have the assumption that people would only spend their money for someone they familiar with. So, having the NGT's 2nd in the HS seems forced somehow..

13. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg if they wanna be lesbian then let them be lesbian! you don't go around asking straight people for evidence of straightness do you? and Kpop boybands have made jokes about the size of each other's packages and touch each other everywhere all the time.

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    That's the point though, and it's a 2-way street. In many cases it is just the girls horsing around, which is fine. The issue, as I see it, is that Naachan made some allusions to the possibility that she could be gay, or at least bi-curious, and all of the sudden people are holding her up as the champion of the LGBT movement. That isn't really fair to her. Just as it isn't fair to conclude that she is centering only because Aki-P is trying to start a DANSO craze. Fans did the same thing to Akimoto Sayaka, and ultimately it bothered her. Not that she didn't support LGBT rights, but it was like people were pulling her out of a closet she wasn't necessarily in.

There is no reason not to believe that Naachan is center because she is a hard-working, uber-popular member of AKB whose presence warranted the opportunity to center a single. It would be nice if people could simply acknowledge that, instead of trying to attach some sort of social cause and ulterior motive to it. She is center because she's a good idol, period.

15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Haha, I guess I have to return your oh please....
    1) I'm just expressing my preference for this b-side.
    2) My own personal opinion is that the sakamichi presence contributes more to boosting the single than what they get in return (for their time and effort) and so the song probably should be more sakamichi-centric.
    3) My wish/preference was premised on having the strongest members (not strongest members feat (relatively) weak center). Imo there's only a handful of members right now that are nanase-class and probably the strongest natural pairing in 48/46 right now is nanase/maiyan although sashi/sakura and juri/saku are pretty good too and tecchi/neru for keya.

16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    AKI-P picks Idols he finds "Interesting" (he said it himself) - I'm sure the Paruru push began in 2012 because she really good at: Handshaking, Smiling w/ strangers, Danced Up a Storm, ect... What did they used to call her "Ponketsu"?- lol.

Komi-Haru is now Opposite Jurina in the Wrestling thing...Why? cause she's done it before, didn't fall on her face, She's easy to look at, & and she said "YES!" if she had said NO, like Sakura has - they probably had 10 alternates- Even I know she's Not there based on "merit" but as Jurina needs someone "cute" to wrestle against.

There is a reason for EVERYTHING the man does. I'm sure Centers are picked on "Merit" - excuse me I have a Bridge I need to sell - lol.

17. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ i am not a mind reader, so i can't definitively say why naachan was chosen, but i do think she has plenty of merit as an idol and performer.

18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hahaha... I guess I also have to explain that my "oh, please" is for management. ;)

19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    she may be chosen as center because the management wants to promote STU tbh.

20. trxsh

trxsh Member

The person who said that was being facetious in the first place (it just seemed like normal stan rambling?) and they even said it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. People just freaked out because they have no chill, or are dense (or both)